Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (47308 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by house10s: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stressed. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business. We I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got its for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business. Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it. Please I need your advice

PS: I did not eat the food she prepared last night.
na now u know how u great ful women b shey
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by FiverrTutor(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

A man will kneel and beg a woman to marry him
Same man will still pay bride price
Same man will still train and set up the woman

Just for procreation

We need to revisit and readjust some ethics in this institution called marriage.

I tell you my brother. It's so so annoying. All Nigerian women care about is looking for an unfortunate man to take care of all their needs.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Dalil8: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2021
phorget:
Make una no marry liability una no go hear...
Why should I be the one to set up a lady? What has her parents been doing? And such parents will still expect me to pay bride price o.

What is the woman in question doing? That's why most parents don't bother sending their female kids to school or investing in them. It yields nothing.

To marry Nigerian woman these days just be like to go buy bag of cement put for house. Useless to their own selves.

@distinguish Even if you hack yourself to pieces, sell all ur body parts and give it to your wife she would still come to ur grave nagging about how u neva took care of her when you were alive. Women are never grateful, no matter what you do for them.

So just focus on yourself and your kids when they come.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Belafonte(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2021
endsarrrs:
Your marriage will not crash, your family will not suffer Op

In Jesus name

We will not kee our husband because of APC and Buhari(dem say na inflation)

Sit your wife down, talk to her well well make she know wetin dey sup for 9ja

Continue to be productive and positive thinking.

We are here for you

Amen

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2021
The truth is a business that started 2months ago had not grown enough for you to start eating from it. It will run down in a week. Remember each time one goes to the market to restock, prices of goods are never the same. The amount you buy vegetable oil today is not the same amount you will buy it next week. Which means even with the little profit you thought you made, you will still not have enough to restock talk.more or buying extra things for the house. Someone who's starting a business for the first time will find it very hard to make it because the business is still in it's infant stage.
Your wife knows what's she's experiencing and you should understand with her. If you people eat off the 2montjs old business, then be rest assured it will close down soon and that's why your wife is seeing. Things are really hard.

19 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Harddiskng(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
……………. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it. Please I need your advice

I guess you didn’t talk because her comments made you really mad at that moment, that is good. Thanks to that we no dey hear man beats wife to d…..

But the thing is you have to have a thorough financial discussion with your wife, at the end I think she would be more grateful (that is if she is not naturally ungrateful).

You need to let her know how the money you loaned her for the business is affecting you and you need to make her very accountable (atleast this would help you know the limit to what you can take from the business): you need to know how much she is making from the business - I have seen this alot, men keep pumping money into their wife’s business all because she wants to keep busy, only to find out years after that their wife has zero entrepreneurial skill and the business is a money pit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala in marriages especially when the foundation is faulty lipsrsealed undecided I'll never advise a idle lady to go into marriage, she must have something little to support her husband at home, she should learn a handiwork or business, instead of spending much on wedding, they can use it for her to start a business and do a low key wedding. If she can't understand your financial condition as an adult and how Nigeria economy is so bad now, I don't know what else she needs. Emotionally she might be disturbed for infertility.

Guys should avoid (I will manage with you) kind of women.every woman na material being.dem like good things and naso GOD create dem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by dawnomike(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stressed. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business. We I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got its for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business. Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it. Please I need your advice

Take her for pregnancy test... She might be pregnant already unknown to you.
Women misbehave alot when pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Did she not know your status when she said yes to you?? You're doing your best for a jobless woman and rather than her to be appreciative and supportive, she's giving you faces and all... If she thinks it's easy to make money, why is she not making enough to take care of herself (at the very least)?? Abi them tie her leg with chain??

OP, everywhere get as e be...
I believe you're a good man who is doing his best to make his wife comfortable, that's probably why you could forgo your program in favour of meeting the family needs (I like to believe so Sha)...

Go out there, work hard...work smart, make more money, and please don't succumb to pressure.... And OP, try chop food o, you can't hustle effectively on an empty stomach!!

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Talib93(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Bro check your blood pressure twice a week oh, na silent killer dey come so......Secondly, u need breakthrough..... any relationship built on panic na so the man dey suffer.

Next time, quarrel and eat the food oh, na your right be that, as a man "na dem dey rush you"... so long as you know you don do wetin her papa no fit do for her, relax...

If she make yanga too much, pikin wey misbehave you go flog am but wife wey misbehave you go waka commot oh b4 you hear for instagram " marital abuse"

Lastly, you no need to force kids out at the moment if you're been honest , you need peace of mind...with peace of mind kids go come easily
distinguish:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Being deducted from my salary monthly

For a new business to become profitable it needs to reinvest it's profits for the first few years.

Try not to overburden the biz with daily expenses but make it very clear to your wife that she needs to manage it properly so it can start making profit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Talib93(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2021
dawnomike:
Take her for pregnancy test... She might be pregnant already unknown to you.
Women misbehave alot when pregnant.
Guy no dey deceive am, na "indaboski" him marry... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by NarcissistKing(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
You are the cause of your problem. You married someone with no job. An idle woman with high taste!

Deal with it. Or were you expecting us to advise you divorce her?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by AfroKnight: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
angry

Try to stop eating from a business of 2 months. Let it grow.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Chummynoni(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Dont lose your sanity. I will remind you again
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Dagger111(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
If she is driving you crazy, ride her madly too.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by snoopz: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Na you wan kill your self...
Marry someone that is matured and self sufficient and not a burden or that will turn out to be a burden....
I children con come nko, how una wan survive
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by LyfeJennings(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Wahala is loading
Oga, just do ur bits
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Imustreturn(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
I must have money before I marry you can't tell me otherwise..

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by DabuIIIT: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Women hardly respect good guys.

14 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Mvena(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
No matter what happens, try dey chop abeg

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by marsup: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Ignore her and keep taking care of your responsibilities as a man.
One day she will bite more than she can chew.
May God meet you at the point of your needs.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Frales6(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
No marriage is without challenges, it's left for the couple to intentionally make it work no matter what. Marry who is mature enough to understand that anything can happen in life, wether in marriage or not bcox life can happen to anybody. I wish you have that kind of family that husband and wife can easily communicate and discuss how to make things work without abusing each other.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by RealLordZeus(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Any relationship that survive this economy need tiri gbosa

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by COdeGenesis: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
There is a communication gap between you guys. It seems you guys are not true to each other. I believe the state of your finances should be known to her and hers to you. Put heads together as partners to see how you can sustain the business. If she is complaining about the house expenses affecting the business then you guys should talk and consider various options that can help mitigate this issue. Bottom line there need to be understanding and communication. Seems you guys dont understand eachother

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
It’s good to empower a woman but I think it’s high time men stop sacrificing their professional growth for that of a woman, always end in tears, talking from experience. I don’t know why m some women are like that though and it’s really challenging mentally for men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by lomprico(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

Then he shouldn't complain, if the woman he married wasn't working when they got married, he struggled to get loan she is still complaining, then he should get the woman what she wants if that is what he told her before he married her, most responsible married men are really struggling alot seriously, the wives should understand their wahala up and down, it's not easy ooo for this Buhari. Some men committed suicide because of wahala from homes, no words of encouragements, no sympathy at all. Both of them should sit and talk because what would happened if they start bringing in kids They should know better besides they are not kids.

it's not a foundation issue ogbeni! it's a financial

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by philo04(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
@Op I feel for you and the family. Things are really expensive out here and money nor reach.

https://www.nairaland.com/6853192/inflation-women-please-pity-husbands

Please just take it easy on your wife. The pressure on you is the same kind of pressure on her too.

Things are really hard this times in Nigeria, so we only have to be patient and try absorbing all the shocks okay.

I believe you are a good man, your wife is a good woman.

If She is into business which is a daily thing so she should know how tough things are today so you both can work it out better, you both should have a honest discussion of what os on ground today.

Lastly try and be in your best mind and shape, eat food. Take care of yourself and be healthy.

Op listen to this advice ....okay all will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Solofresh2: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Anything wey concern marriage matter,I no dey shoot mouth again
Make everybody carry him cross abeg

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by fredoooooo: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Take care of yourself before you take care of other people.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Divoc19(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2021
There's time for everything.
A time to fight and a time to makeup.
Try and let it slide by growing a thick skin.
You cannot kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.