Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (47309 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by whytediamond(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Manigie:
Don't kill your self my bro, or even get a HBP because of a woman. Most women are the same, you sacrifice alot for her and one day she tells you have never done anything for her.
My advice, avoid her tantrums and pretend she and her wahala don't exist. Live your life and be happy, and eat well oh. When she comes back to her senses, life continues well. Any time she shuts you out,ignore her.
This is for your health,

You spoke my mind bro. I wish he could see and adopt your comment.

90% of 21st century marriages are designed to kill a man early. Have you guys ever sat down a moment to ask why most husbands (I mean 93%) die before their wives even if they were age mates?

Going against the norm, just to live longer, for men first. This should also be considered.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Oizee(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2021
phorget:
Make una no marry liability una no go hear...
Why should I be the one to set up a lady? What has her parents been doing? And such parents will still expect me to pay bride price o.
a very good point....I don't even blame men that avoid ladies from a wretched family....if care is not taken, they will take u to 0 level......

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Optimistguy1969: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
GoldenJAT:
This marriage thing de fear me eh!!!
Bros!! No allow am touch you too much, allow ur conscience judge you.
Do wetin you suppose do as husband! E go better.
If you marry the right partner, you will enjoy it.
Na 6 years experience I get so.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by NarcissistKing(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
sammirano:
Remove money from marital issues and you have solved 80% of the problems

80%? It's almost 90% most times.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by computersoft: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
@Op I feel for you and the family. Things are really expensive out here and money nor reach.

https://www.nairaland.com/6853192/inflation-women-please-pity-husbands

Please just take it easy on your wife. The pressure on you is the same kind of pressure on her too.

Things are really hard this times in Nigeria, so we only have to be patient and try absorbing all the shocks okay.

I believe you are a good man, your wife is a good woman.

If She is into business which is a daily thing so, she should know how tough things are today and you both can work it out better. You both should have a honest discussion of what is on ground today.

Lastly try and be in your best mind and shape, eat food. Take care of yourself and be healthy.

ln addition to this,make her understand that every business newly opened takes some tym to balance and start bringing returns. Also try every thing possible to be happy. Remember so many sicknesses result from unhappiness. And men die earlier than women these day. So b reasonable to ur self. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by NarcissistKing(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Oizee:
a very good point....I don't even blame men that avoid ladies from a wretched family....if care is not taken, they will take u to 0 level......

You're smart. Most of your fellow ladies ain't gonna like this your submission.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Havesomesense(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not always right to judge from one sided story. I wish i can hear what your wife have to say as regards to the story on ground, so i can give my judgement objectively without being biased.

Chief Judge I hail o

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataricatering(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
haakeem2:
All women are usless at some times,better resume your job.
that your mouth will bend by the special grace of God . Silly woman hater! Na people like you go dey complain say feminist hate men yet see the rubbish coming out of your mouth ? E nor reach make them hate you when you vomit nonsense like this out of your mouth .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Pataricatering(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

A man will kneel and beg a woman to marry him
Same man will still pay bride price
Same man will still train and set up the woman

Just for procreation

We need to revisit and readjust some ethics in this institution called marriage.
please start with refusing to pay bride price , abeg .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by BarrElChapo(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The truth is a business that started 2months ago had not grown enough for you to start eating from it. It will run down in a week. Remember each time one goes to the market to restock, prices of goods are never the same. The amount you buy vegetable oil today is not the same amount you will buy it next week. Which means even with the little profit you thought you made, you will still not have enough to restock talk.more or buying extra things for the house. Someone who's starting a business for the first time will find it very hard to make it because the business is still in it's infant stage.
Your wife knows what's she's experiencing and you should understand with her. If you people eat off the 2montjs old business, then be rest assured it will close down soon and that's why your wife is seeing. Things are really hard.

A business that the man took a loan for and is repaying+interest from his salary account every month.

Where do you expect the man to feed from in the interim ? Another loan. Okay the man isn't feeling the pinch in his finances, what if the woman got the loan herself she can never repay the loan from that business right.

I don't know what to say to you cos your heart is one meant for beasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by computersoft: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala in marriages especially when the foundation is faulty lipsrsealed undecided I'll never advise a idle lady to go into marriage, she must have something little to support her husband at home, she should learn a handiwork or business, instead of spending much on wedding, they can use it for her to start a business and do a low key wedding. If she can't understand your financial condition as an adult and how Nigeria economy is so bad now, I don't know what else she needs. Emotionally she might be disturbed for infertility.
Yes she may be disturbed by that,but it is not a good reason to frustrate d husband. Remember, even d husband is facing d same situation too.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Omoluabiii(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Why are you fraustrating this lady nahh,
you are blowing her hot air and cold air,
if you help her establish a business and you are directly feeding from the business, then you are the one fraustrating her, because all the profit is being consumed.
Try to stop collecting money from her or feeding from the business.
Ask her things seldomly, and she ll be stable and running emotionally, then you can have your peace.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Godada(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga marriage way mama give u wife de last past dating. I came to realize that.

Not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by dingbang(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Omo i no dey marry again..thunder fire nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by computersoft: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not always right to judge from one sided story. I wish i can hear what your wife have to say as regards to the story on ground, so i can give my judgement objectively without being biased.
Mobil oil dey ur head a beg..
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by expensivediamon(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Welcome to marriage. You need to man up that is why you have a manhood or stop using it and stay single.

All I see is no oneness of heart and purpose.

Amos 3:3 " Can two walk together except they agree?"

Respect to the men and women in marriage compromising to agree with their spouse everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Godada(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
seanwilliam:
and you think he’s not done this countless numbers of time ? And ingrate is and ingrate bro

It's obvious that's what it is but the guy don enter be say he don enter.

Na dialogue we go dey advise am to follow.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Champneys: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

Please I need your advice.

PS: I did not eat the food she prepared last night.

Oro l'oko l'aya shoro daasi.

I wish you well o my brother smiley
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If it was a woman that complained you would-be wait to hear from the man's side.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Greenlight123: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2021
1 chances
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Adaanna(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm...
Op easy on your self biko, your marriage is very young for you to start rejecting food and not to sleep at night.

You and your have enough space to iron things out without interference.

What I see here is lack of communication and understanding on you both. Honestly is not easy in this country where everything is very expensive and almost very everyone is aggressive.

Talk to your wife, voice out all that's in mind and also allow her do so too. Then you both can fix where you guys are not getting it right plus is not easy been a TTC mom.

May God bless your home with babies IJN Amen.
Peace.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Rilwayne001: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
These days isn’t just the perfect time to get married, especially if you don’t have a lot going on.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Aye le ooo, u go see ooo.

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Oizee(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
NarcissistKing:

You're smart. Most of your fellow ladies ain't gonna like this your submission.
forget about them......I pray my sons will never come across any of them.
Their parents were a total failure and they now want to put the burdens on a poor guy......
As long as a man is healthy and alive, train ur children well, if they can't get education let them learn a skill, it's still somtin.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Billyddude: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U see d way dis life take be NOW.. just have a BABY MAMA and rest ur HEAD. WTF MAN
grin grin WTF boogie man

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Excel70: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2021
KillamanJoe:
I feel for you my brother. That’s why I advise my friends not to rush into marriage if you cannot comfortably take care of two ppl. May I ask, is she a graduate? Why can she not apply for jobs. Before I got married to my wife l, we made sure we worked her nysc to Lagos and I drove her to almost all the interviews she had and she finally got a job. By the time we got married, I collected her cv and started sending to better companies and she’s now earning well and doesn’t disturb me for 1 naira. I’m even sure her salary pass my own sef. What I’m saying is, if the business is too hard for her, dust her cv and look for job. Except she’s not a graduate. One more thing , forget about kids for now. Trust me they are more expensive than adult.
.. omooh all this work and sacrifice for a woman.. nothing for a man in marriage

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by oodua1stson: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

Nigerian women lol. Bunch of bloody ingrates
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Never make business decisions for women based on emotions. It will backfire! Most are incompetent and very ungrateful. They are very selfish and self centered if u allow them, they have terrible sense of judgement about those who help or sacrifice for them.

Infact sacrificing too much for a woman is a red flag ure with a leech and the wrong woman. A good woman woman won’t let u run urself down for her, she will have patience and manners not patience with manipulation and attitude.

She is running u down financially and recklessly and telling u Ure doing anything and Blaming u? She didn’t even blame herself too? undecided That’s very dangerous.

Ure wife is currently selfishly manipulating u and doesn’t see the adverse effects cos of her greed, poor judgement or bad character.

Actions to take: U better ignore her completely for now till she returns to her normal senses.

Warning!!! Pls note: she can push u into depression without her even knowing what she’s doing or how stupid she is right now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by BigBashiru: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
It’s good to empower a woman but I think it’s high time men stop sacrificing their professional growth for that of a woman, always end in tears, talking from experience. I don’t know why m some women are like that though and it’s really challenging mentally for men.

I know a man based in London that married a woman based in the US. After the marriage,the man left his base in London to go and stay with the wife in US. Basically the man only does whatever the woman wants..... men need women more than women need men it seems...
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by 5tranger: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

My friend once told me something I have never forgotten.
No matter what happens, eat. If you don't, it's your loss. You own the wife, you own the house and you own the food.
Other things can always be sorted.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Kuriosmynd: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U no geh sense
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala in marriages especially when the foundation is faulty lipsrsealed undecided I'll never advise a idle lady to go into marriage, she must have something little to support her husband at home, she should learn a handiwork or business, instead of spending much on wedding, they can use it for her to start a business and do a low key wedding. If she can't understand your financial condition as an adult and how Nigeria economy is so bad now, I don't know what else she needs. Emotionally she might be disturbed for infertility.

God bless you real, real good. I hope lot of Nigerian girls have this your mindset.
It's a big issue for me, I can't marry a girl that only a graduate. Have something doing no matter how little; sewing, baking, interior decor.

What if something happens to me? What then happens to our kids? Or I am not in town you calling me for sugar, water..you know how mentally draining that is

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.