Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) (6450 Views)

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Yesterday was an eye opener, as I got into my office I saw four of my female co-workers having a heated debate about who the " finest " Man in Africa was. I was bit shocked because these are religious church going young women from Catholic ,Reedemed ,Muslim faith. I watched in surprise as they seemed to be debating on two African men, Kenya's Frankie Gymfit and Nigerias Tayo Oloko.
I noticed the debate was becoming like Messi and Ronaldo, Davido and Wizkid. The debate was getting heated and I decided to step in before abuses were rained at each other and a fight started after all this is an office in Surulere and not a hair dresser salon where anything goes. I asked them to give me their phones so that I can look at the pictures they were comparing. I Glanced at the two men from two different phones and gave my most honest opinion, A draw. They were not happy at all they wanted a winner.
Thankfully a customer came in and all debate ended and sanity was restored. I left the office at around 12 noon to buy paper supplies in Shomolu .Our boss came in around 3 O, clock and I was not around when she did but when I got back to the office at around 4.o clock and sweaty from the Lagos Sun, I meet my boss who is around 70 years old holding a phone with two female co-workers. I heard my boss say " it is a draw, they are both handsome, one is handsome like a bad boy , one is handsome like a good boy." I was shocked that they had taken their battle to our oga.
The Girls were not satisfied and this morning the battle has resumed again. So guys what do you think which guy is sexier ? Frankie Gymfit is the first picture while Tayo Oloko is the picture below. Who is the Winner in the latest Supremacy Battle ?

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2021
. I meet my boss who is around 70 years old holding a phone with two female co-workers. I heard my boss say " it is a draw, they are both handsome, one is handsome like a bad boy , one is handsome like a good boy.
70 years old man following vaginas to argue about sexiest man undecided

Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2021
None of dem done well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Tayo is a low budget Frankie

2 Likes

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2021
None. We're all beautifully and wonderfully made cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

70 years old man following vaginas to argue about sexiest man undecided

Hmmmmm
Thanks. You can read the whole thing again. I mentioned my boss was female.

1 Like

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Oloko

Pls change ur doctor

1 Like

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:
Oloko

Pls change ur doctor
Thanks. You think Oloko is the Winner ? I'll let team Oloko know about this in the office. Thank you.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Redcarpetxx:

Thanks. You think Oloko is the Winner ? I'll let team Oloko know about this in the office. Thank you.

But u are oloko now

End123
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

But u are oloko now

End123

Ha ha ha ha... You have a great sense of humor. I have to tell them in the office you think I'm Oloko. I guess you like this Oloko ? Na wa ! Shade will die when she hears this . Ha ha ha ha .
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Redcarpetxx:

Ha ha ha ha... You have a great sense of humor. I have to tell them in the office you think I'm Oloko. I guess you like this Oloko ? Na wa ! Shade will die when she hears this . Ha ha ha ha .

U are end123

I have known for long
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Humblesam(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Come, ya all no get work for that office.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

U are end123

I have known for long

Bros, I be like say Na you whey need doctor o. Shade died of laughter when I told her somebody said I was Oloko. Babe thinks Oloko has won because someone thinks I'm Oloko. She is going around the office saying " you see, you see ! " Bros you done fall Kemi hand , Na team Frankie she dey.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Humblesam:
Come, ya all no get work for that office.

Bros Na so . The whole thing just shock me Christian babes almost fighting about who is finner. It goes to show all women dey feel men. The one way shock me pass Na when my SU female boss gave her own verdict. All women done spoil. They just they pretend
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
The oloko of a guy is even below average. I Wonder if you and your co-workers are alright
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
The oloko of a guy is even below average. I Wonder if you and your co-workers are alright

Hmmmm kikiki

Lol u guys don't know who oloko is LMAO

Search for end123 on Nairaland

U will understand better
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

Hmmmm kikiki

U will understand better

So you mean Oloko is on Nairaland ? Shade will be over joyed. All she does is Facebook.Thanks for the info. I will do a search of him. I hope he is not a criminal or anything like that. You never can tell who people are these days.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Thanks alot, Kemi will be pleased to here Frankie is the Sexier of the two. As for me, it's a draw.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

Hmmmm kikiki

U will understand better

illicit I just did a search and I came to the conclusion that you seem to think because people post " Oloko " they are actually Oloko. That's a very narrow minded way to think. So if I post Davido am I davido ? I found you in so much of the posts that contained " Oloko". it's either your are stalker or you have to question either your mental health or your sexuality. Oloko is simply a brand like Samsung. So if someone says Xiaomi on Nairaland or loves Xiaomi to death, that person works for Xiaomi Jesus ! It's a very narrow minded way of thinking. The way you called me Oloko when I am not Oloko and have absolutely nothing to do with Oloko goes to show you need to check your mental health or you may actually be infatuated by this Oloko. Abeg stop it. You are in love with this Oloko like Shade in my office. Oloko has won as far as you are concerned. Abeg o.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Redcarpetxx:

illicit I just did a search and I came to the conclusion that you seem to think because people post " Oloko " they are actually Oloko. That's a very narrow minded way to think. So if I post Davido am I davido ? I found you in so much of the posts that contained " Oloko". it's either your are stalker or you have to question either your mental health or your sexuality. Oloko is simply a brand like Samsung. So if someone says Xiaomi on Nairaland or loves Xiaomi to death, that person works for Xiaomi Jesus ! It's a very narrow minded way of thinking. The way you called me Oloko when I am not Oloko and have absolutely nothing to do with Oloko goes to show you need to check your mental health or you may actually be infatuated by this Oloko. Abeg stop it. You are in love with this Oloko like Shade in my office. Oloko has won as far as you are concerned. Abeg o.

Exactly

This is why I know u are Oloko
It is only oloko that can wear a rim cover lmao
grin
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

Exactly

grin

illicit Are you a Homosexual.? Depending on the country you are it's Ok to be A Homosexual . In Nigeria it is NOT OK. Countries create their own laws. Are you a Homosexual ? It's ok. Don't be shy.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Redcarpetxx:

illicit Are you a Homosexual.? Depending on the country you are it's Ok to be A Homosexual . In Nigeria it is NOT OK. Countries create their own laws. Are you a Homosexual ? It's ok. Don't be shy.

End123
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by shantti(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
I wish there was a way to slap someone online, una for chop better slap
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

End123 baba Agbalagba

I don't do homo, but we can share a drink if and when I am in Lagos

I know u are around Magodo/ shangisha, right?

illicit if you read the Post from the beginning I said I work in Surulere. I am not Oloko, I have told the chicks who are in team Oloko and they think you are a Homosexual . One of them said Oloko Yansh is very massive so that must be the attraction.
She said she read in Campus Dynamix that Oloko is constantly being Chased by Homosexuals because of his big Yansh. Bros Illicit is that the attraction ? I am not Oloko and you want me to be Oloko.na wa. This is Love o. You even want to meet this Oloko self. Bros Na wah for you o......
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
shantti:
I wish there was a way to slap someone online, una for chop better slap

We fit chop slap. If you insult person e dey pain like slap.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
donbachi:
None of dem done well.

Why Na? They are both trying.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

Exactly

It is only oloko that can wear a rim cover lmao
grin
Bros Illicit you seem to know this Oloko very well. I guess he is very popular for you to say " it is only Oloko " that can wear rim cover. I think it's a bag he is holding . The rim cover is a bag he is not wearing. When I was in Lasu there was an Oloko in University of Lagos that used to make Customised shirts for all the club boys in Lasu and Unilag. I never met the guy. Is that the Oloko you are talking about ?
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Redcarpetxx:

Bros Illicit you seem to know this Oloko very well. I guess he is very popular for you to say " it is only Oloko " that can wear rim cover. I think it's a bag he is holding . The rim cover is a bag he is not wearing. When I was in Lasu there was an Oloko in University of Lagos that used to make Customised shirts for all the club boys in Lasu and Unilag. I never met the guy. Is that the Oloko you are talking about ?

Exactly, u are the oloko I am talking about grin

Is that rim cover ur belt or pendant

BTW did u stop making phones?
I mean ur universal phones that doesn't use sim or batteries, and that is connected to olokoG that is better than 5Gtongue
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

I mean ur universal phones that doesn't use some or batteries, and that is connected to olokoG that is better than 5Gtongue

Omo this is really serious o......
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=illicit post=107769710]

I mean ur universal phones that doesn't use some or batteries, and that is connected to olokoG that is better than 5Gtongue
Na wa Dem tell me we're and psycho dey Nairaland. I now believe. Lolz
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Redcarpetxx: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:

I mean ur universal phones that doesn't use sim or batteries, and that is connected to olokoG that is better than 5Gtongue

Omo Jesus wept. Who can create phones like that ? The illicit in your name does that come from taking drugs ?
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Boogyman557: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? / Actress Onyii Alex Causes Commotion Online As She Puts Her Camel Toe On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.