Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him (2682 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Judd007: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Accept what? Come on go and serve him the thing fast, why are you wasting time?
maraellaa:
Hi everyone!!! I cannot even believe a guy can go this far to win a girls heart. Bleep bought me an iPhone and has even bought me 300k human hair and taken me out to different places. Of course I collected it but I Dont know if I should accept him. I have a boyfriend but he is not well to do, what should I do?
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by jericco1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
FanOfMyself:

The gbas gbos between the two abi grin

I dey tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
Hi everyone!!! I cannot even believe a guy can go this far to win a girls heart. Bleep bought me an iPhone and has even bought me 300k human hair and taken me out to different places. Of course I collected it but I Dont know if I should accept him. I have a boyfriend but he is not well to do, what should I do?
Na our mouth u wan hear say foul born goat? As u stated it clearly, ur X.x.x (ur fvck mate bf) did those things for u which ur acting Bf did not do.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Polynek(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Materialistic woman
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by brosom(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one loyalty is conditional,

Dem go soon use am run sacrifice, Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

You want to accept him even when you have a boyfriend...is it because of the money he spent on you??
So you're considering dumping your boyfriend because another guy is spending so much money on you...

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

Your moda in d village

You sef na wa o...
You asked for people's opinion and now they're giving it, you're insulting them...

Just so you know...
That trait is super CHILDISH...

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Rosement(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
First answer these questions.
How old are you?
Did you accept to date your present bf because you needed a relationship or because you truly loved him?
His your bf totally broke?
Does he have any future plans?
maraellaa:
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

Ok pls give your yeye advize somwere else
And for your info am a successful business woman getting millions and using it support myself not a gold digger. Piriod

Keep quite, you are a liar. Getting millions my foot. If you are successful as you claim, you should not have collected the phone and hair. Successful women don't collect phones and hair from men. They buy it themselves.

3 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

Shut up!!! shishi no gum u. No come here dey form commando and besides you're extremely very cheap. Nonese and ingredients
Go and meet your English teacher then come back to face me fool
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

am really sorry bout all ihave said

are you yoruba?
sorry for yourself
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na our mouth u wan hear say foul born goat? As u stated it clearly, ur Bleep(ur fvck mate bf) did those things for u which ur acting Bf did not do.
Nobody bleeped anybody... and a virgin for ur info
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
brosom:
This one loyalty is conditional,

Dem go soon use am run sacrifice, Amen grin
bastard fool. Ur sister in the mosque
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Favfables1:

You sef na wa o...
You asked for people's opinion and now they're giving it, you're insulting them...

Just so you know...
That trait is super CHILDISH...
Ok
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ixua:

Keep quite, you are a liar. Getting millions my foot. If you are successful as you claim, you should not have collected the phone and hair. Successful women don't collect phones and hair from men. They buy it themselves.
So rich people dont collect gifts againthats why your condition will be foreva. Dog
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
You?

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Lilsameey: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

you are a disgrace to our gender... You should be raped for 3days back2back both front&back! Then throw you out on the street naked with clipz attached to both of your niples! You stu'pid cfuk!

headlines
Small small nah, kai grin grin
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by novia22(f): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

3 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
sorry for yourself
thought i apologized can we start again?

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Truvelisback(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
omo I tire for some people. So what does she wants us to say undecided that she should leave the boyfriend and go for the money miss road of a guy who's just deceiving her. Some girls needs to grow up with added senses in loads.
No be wetin una dey like?

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by jawalis(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Na because of girls like una nl men dey use us catch cruise

good evening ma’am. Why don’t you reply mentions? Just want to be friend.
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:

Money Vs Love
You dont love him. You only like his money and Iphone. If you marry him coz of what he gave you...remember that he may not always have money.
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by SimplySonofman(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2021
☹️☹️ : angry angry angry
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by SimplySonofman(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

you are a disgrace to our gender... You should be raped for 3days back2back both front&back! Then throw you out on the street naked with clipz attached to both of your niples! You stu'pid cfuk!

headlines

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by brosom(m): 1:18am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:

bastard fool. Ur sister in the mosque

That dirty thing beneath ur tights u dey use as trophy,

One sharp nigger go use am run shit and make some real dope this festive period,

ISEEEEEEE..!!

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2021
jawalis:
good evening ma’am. Why don’t you reply mentions? Just want to be friend.

good morning
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AYNL: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:
shey you know wetin the guy does for living?
there was a news here few weeks back,where a nigga like that bought iphone for a girl and gave her 1million for her birthday
the guy later use am do ritual ni o
no go loose guard o

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Epeegee(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
My sister let me advice you,follow that guy that bought the iPhone and human hair,Enjoy life Mir

Sometimes you reap where you doesn't sow

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by toujurs: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:
Just look at this hungry baboon. This is why a guy on this forum keeps saying "Nigerian girls are useless all of them". Just look at, and your parents paid school fees for you. Its a pity

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:

So rich people dont collect gifts againthats why your condition will be foreva. Dog

They do, but they don't depend on men to buy them human hair and phone. And yes my condition shall forever be on the progression, let me add that since you didn't.
You are an entitled leech.
Even other females have already affirmed this.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by simplepee(f): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2021
I'm more concerned about the lady insulting op back to back... Incase you don't know, husband no dey NL.. So stop with the holier than thou attitude.

Back to you op... Well, if you truly love your man, you wouldn't have collected the gifts or considering the cheerful giver and comparing both men financially. You are not committed to your relationship so I advice you break up with the young man so you don't cheat on him.
Just be careful with greed.. shikena

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fvck Her So Good That, When She Thinks Of You. She Gets Wet. / My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.