Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play (34303 Views)

Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
No election by ESN and IPOB but when they see higher fire and power, they went into hiding.
Lol you are one of those APC thugs that sat somewhere in your poor state praying for violence to happen in Anambra so that APC will take advantage of it to rig the election , Igbos were smart enough to call off the sit at home to your disappointment, when apga won all you APC thugs were silent online, now you are here to console yourself with a call off sit at home? grin stop crying my friend

17 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fbisshit:
Where is udele1 and oyiboupdate

I think that boy should be question. It's high time people start to connect the dots together....
Wailers no election in Biafra unless our supreme leader is freed? Well he is still incarcerated, Zombie Noise Makers. We are still waiting no referendum no elections? Jokers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol you are one of those APC thugs that sat somewhere in your poor state praying for violence to happen in Anambra so that APC will take advantage of it to rig the election , Igbos were smart enough to call off the sit at home to your disappointment, when apga won all you APC thugs were silent online, now you are here to console yourself with a call off sit at home? grin
Confused cowards what happened to your no referendum no elections in the East?, Fulani & FG has shown you disillusioned clowns that all territories East of The River Niger is the Property of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Nigerian Army
Those troublemakers have been sent to where Ojukwu is "hell"
God bless Igbos for not allowing the fulani APC evil miscreants to destroy the only party ojukwu created apga, Igbos are smarter than them

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

God bless Igbos for not allowing the fulani APC evil miscreants to destroy the only party ojukwu created apga, Igbos are smarter than them
No elections in the east until our referendum is granted & our supreme leader is released from DSS captivity. Joking overweight Clowns which of your demands has been met.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Sonyboom765: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Stay there n be fooling you tribesmen.

MadamVanessa:
Unknown Gunmen was orchestrated by frustrated, bittered, failed , uselessss, good for nothing APC government, but their plans and strategies failed woefully in Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Where is Emmanuel Kanu aka Emma Powerful? Been awhile since we heard from him since the elections ended, we will sit @ home until our demands are met.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Fbisshit: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Wailers no election in Biafra unless our supreme leader is freed? Well he is still incarcerated, Zombie Noise Makers. We are still waiting no referendum no elections? Jokers.

Have you alternative account You must becoming wise in your foolery to think you deceived everyone by twisting a known fact...

I'll soon reply you again..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Confused cowards what happened to your no referendum no elections in the East?, Fulani & FG has shown you disillusioned clowns that all territories East of The River Niger is the Property of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
I can see your tears, no referendum no election is just a protest slogan of Igbos , yes no doubt East is still the property of the federal Republic of Nigeria cause East has five federal state receiving allocation from the federal right? Protest comes in many ways and we Igbos are conducting a perfect protest so far grin we are a bone in the neck of Nigeria and will always be

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
madmohamed:
when I'm telling you people that UGM is DSS you think I'm stupid i do the investigation my self I know some of them and they confess to me
Wow, same DSS that is holding Commander In Chief of UGM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Where is Emmanuel Kanu aka Emma Powerful? Been awhile since we heard from him since the elections ended, we will sit @ home until our demands are met.

Lol we Igbos will continue to play our cards right, a peaceful election in Anambra and apga winning is a success for Igbos, the protest for biafra is not just about biafra it's also about the failure of Nigeria, Igbos are more Nigerians than anyone
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

I can see your tears, no referendum no election is just a protest slogan of Igbos , yes no doubt East is still the property of the federal Republic of Nigeria cause East has five federal state receiving allocation from the federal right? Protest comes in many ways and we Igbos are conducting a perfect protest so far grin we are a bone in the neck of Nigeria and will always be
I concur, you are yet to recover from the atrocities of Ojukwu 1967-70, A Kodak moment is enough for the wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol we Igbos will continue to play our cards right, a peaceful election in Anambra and apga winning is a success for Igbos, the protest for biafra is not just about biafra it's also about the failure of Nigeria, Igbos are more Nigerians than anyone
You talk too much, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by Timson01(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Unknown Gunmen was orchestrated by frustrated, bittered, failed , uselessss, good for nothing APC government, but their plans and strategies failed woefully in Anambra state.
The plan was to disturb the election from holding it fail , distraction was a failure they would try it again for the presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
I concur, you are yet to recover from the atrocities of Ojukwu 1967-70, A Kodak moment is enough for the wise.
Ojukwu committed no atrocities those who committed them are paying for it now grin mass starving in the North hunger in the North terrorism in the North for the past 10 yrs it's not by mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
You talk too much, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
We are achieving what we are agitating for, at the end of it all Nigeria will be better for it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Ojukwu committed no atrocities those who committed them are paying for it now grin mass starving in the North hunger in the North terrorism in the North for the past 10 yrs it's not by mistake
Worry about yourself, your Brothers in Northern Nigeria are not interested in your business, Charity they say begins @ home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

We are achieving what we are agitating for, at the end of it all Nigeria will be better for it grin
Provide for yourself & family first, Nigeria is a dog eat dog capitalist system championed by Ndi Igbos, not for lazy communist minded failures like you, what have you achieved for yourself, do you have any land with a certificate of Occupancy anywhere in Eastern Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jmoore(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
IPOB are the unknown gunmen. They wanted to use Anambra election to pursue their agenda but after they saw the number of military deployed to Anambra, they crawled back into their holes.

Question: Who was praising unknown gunmen?

Answer: IPOB

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by leofab(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Politicians have moved on with their baggages

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Then why did Alhaji Shehu Shagari pardon him in 1982? Maybe NPN used him for political purposes, to lure Ndi Igbos against their own son Nnamdi Azikiwe? They betrayed their own brother as usual to follow Fulanis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Provide for yourself & family first, Nigeria is a dog eat dog capitalist system championed by Ndi Igbos, not for lazy communist minded failures like you, what have you achieved for yourself, do you have any land with a certificate of Occupancy anywhere in Eastern Nigeria?
We Igbos or igbo's are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria, we own properties everywhere in Nigeria it's a proven fact, my family own a lot of properties in Benue and and Jos , I support Igbos, and my reasons for supporting Igbos goes beyond just having a country called biafra, no
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
jmoore:
IPOB are the unknown gunmen. They wanted to use Anambra election to pursue their agenda but after they saw the number of military deployed to Anambra, they crawled back into their holes.

They also bragged President Buhari can never enter Eastern Nigeria, The President visited Owerri they all ran away as usual, Empty Barrel Noise Makers.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Worry about yourself, your Brothers in Northern Nigeria are not interested in your business, Charity they say begins @ home.
I was born in North central, I'm part of those our brothers in the North and I support biafra
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

We Igbos or igbo's are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria, we own properties everywhere in Nigeria it's a proven fact, my family own a lot of properties in Benue and and Jos , I support Igbos, and my reasons for supporting Igbos goes beyond just having a country called biafra, no
Stupidity has always dwelled amongst the ignorant for centuries, take a good analogy of the parable of the prodigal son, you are not the first Mumu, neither will you be the last.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
jmoore:

Peaceful election in Anambra is a win win for Igbos, shame of APC who had no election game plan than to take advantage of Igbos sit at home, Igbos were smart enough to call it off

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

I was born in North central, I'm part of those our brothers in the North and I support biafra
Have you read the parable of the prodigal son? Nothing is new under the sun, even that which is, will taken from the foolish son & shared to the slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Stupidity has always swelled amongst the ignorant for centuries, take a good analogy of the parable of the prodigal son, you are not the first Mumu, neither will you be the last.
I repeat we igbo's /Igbos are more Nigerians than anyone, look at Nigerians history, we are the only ones that have truly died for this country
Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by jimyjames(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Have you read the parable of the prodigal son? Nothing is new under the sun, even that which is, will taken from the foolish son & shared to the slave.
Nigeria is igbo igbo is Nigeria there is no Nigeria without us, you all know it

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Nigeria is igbo igbo is Nigeria there is no Nigeria without us, you all know it
Who forced you to want to run away from your country? Hausa Fulani or Yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by adamsmith914: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Peaceful election in Anambra is a win win for Igbos, shame of APC who had no election game plan than to take advantage of Igbos sit at home, Igbos were smart enough to call it off
Please go & win the presidency of Nigeria, we have 36 states with 36 states state Governors why make noise over a single state election?

Ipobian Empty Barrels Noise Makers, I guess you are extremely happy because Anambra State is the only state in Nigeria that has an elected Governor? Other parties have 20 & 15 no noise, you have 1 Governor, even United Nations will hear that Apga won a state election in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play by ObiOfOnitcha: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol you are one of those APC thugs that sat somewhere in your poor state praying for violence to happen in Anambra so that APC will take advantage of it to rig the election , Igbos were smart enough to call off the sit at home to your disappointment, when apga won all you APC thugs were silent online, now you are here to console yourself with a call off sit at home? grin stop crying my friend
I am not a member of your family

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / 48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH / Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.