Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea (3365 Views)

Another Evidence Supporting The Gonorrea Virus Is Due To Dark Skin (photo) / New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Wilson300: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
I need your honest opinions
There is one girl in my WhatsApp who has a figure 8 shape and a killer ass men be dying to straff this girl.
she is also into me and has been wanting me to invite her to my house sometimes she asks if am at home to come to spend the day with me but have been ducking her even though I would like to fvck her
The reason is that she gave my guy gonorrhea after hitting her raw and I'm not good at using condoms my fear is should I use a condom with her the condom might burst as that has always been the case when I use condoms to fvck

What do you guys think should I give it a try?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by MechanicMike: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:
There is one girl in my WhatsApp who has a figure 8 shape and a killer ass men be dying to staff this girl.
she is also into me and has been wanting me to invite her to my house even though sometimes she asks if am at home to come to spend the day with me but have been ducking her even though I would like to fvck her
The reason is that she gave my guy gonorrhea after hitting her raw and I'm not good at using condoms my fear is should I use a condom with her the condom might burst as that has always been the case when I use condoms to fvck

angry
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by MechanicMike: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:
There is one girl in my WhatsApp who has a figure 8 shape and a killer ass men be dying to staff this girl.
she is also into me and has been wanting me to invite her to my house even though sometimes she asks if am at home to come to spend the day with me but have been ducking her even though I would like to fvck her

Son therrrris a reason why mouth waz created...u simply yansh her mout & pour inside..dat way, u are safe sir!! (((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by MatrixReloaded: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Change your circle of friends e get why.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Killerbag36: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son therrrris a reason why mouth waz created...u simply yansh her mout & pour inside..dat way, u are safe sir!! (((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

U can still get it through the mouth
The simple thing fuuuck her raw nd have ur gono in peace ok

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Eyinju112(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
And you still get mind Dey type am, shamelessness na your first name. Dirty boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Sebastine1994(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Op I suggest we experiment maybe you go first
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
There's a girl around me that I wish to bang

But I caught her buying drugs for genital itching on her phone
She was complaining that her urine smells awfully etc

I have been avoiding her, fine girl o

5 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by kyber(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:
There is one girl in my WhatsApp who has a figure 8 shape and a killer ass men be dying to straff this girl.
she is also into me and has been wanting me to invite her to my house sometimes she asks if am at home to come to spend the day with me but have been ducking her even though I would like to fvck her

No be only gonorrhea she get for body ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Simpleshafee(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wetin dey motivate this kind question?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Barutenboy: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
You wanna take a risk cuz of 5minutes enjoyment? Chai! Think twice sir
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Machinegun91(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gonorrhea doesn't kill

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Nathaniel33(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigger you go treat sickness with money wei you supposed use chill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by advanceDNA: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:

Pple wey get HIV dey always get gonorrhea and other associated STD.... no use ur well being play bet naija.....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Geovanni412(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
MechanicMike:

Pls ignore this guy's posts

The last time he posted that he had an infection and a picture of a penis

He was now begging for money.

He deleted the post from his profile

Now, he is talking about girl and gonorrhea.

I think he is just a clown looking for attention.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Geovanni412(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Killerbag36:

U can still get it through the mouth
The simple thing Bleep her raw nd have ur gono in peace ok

I heard of the hard piss method to avoid std's

Former UFC fighter,Rampage Jackson was talking about it in a podcast with adam22.

You can have raw sex then immediately afterwards, you piss hard .

No infection will enter d body. Does it work?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by marlow1962(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Former UFC fighter,Rampage Jackson was talking about it in a podcast with adam22.

Dey play grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by LeeSmart: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
OP no fear knack her, after knacking use anointing oil to anoint ur preek, nothing go do you..
Just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Killerbag36: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Yeah to so extent bt u need to go take drugs immediately ok
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Boogyman557: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Tayorshd2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:

Very simple just Bleep her raw then buy antibiotics (ciprotab) 500MG and use morning and night ..

Then all is gone..

Am just freed myself from one

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by nicerod(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
😂😃😃😃

Buy condoms o

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Simpleshafee:
Wetin dey motivate this kind question?
Konji.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by ItisWell22(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
How naaaa??

Is it worth it? 😢
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by MarketDispatch: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wilson300:

Tell her to go and treat herself first.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Dzzzz: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
First of all..Your a bastard and secondly ask your mama If she had gonorhea when your dad bleeped her before you were born..Cause seems you having symptoms in the brain..

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Dzzzz: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

You suppose ask the podcast people..Eleribu..Why you no try am first..I know someone with AIDS so you can try..
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Emma513: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
TRY YOUR LUCK. ATLEAST, TO TREAT GONORRHEA IS NOT COSTLY undecided
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by falcon01: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
MechanicMike:

he'll still get it
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
go and die
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Curious345: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2023
You made me laugh after 10yrs
Geovanni412:

Pls ignore this guy's posts

The last time he posted that he had an infection and a picture of a penis

He was now begging for money.

He deleted the post from his profile

Now, he is talking about girl and gonorrhea.

I think he is just a clown looking for attention.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Geovanni412(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Dzzzz:
You suppose ask the podcast people..Eleribu..Why you no try am first..I know someone with AIDS so you can try..

Before you insult, try and read...

https://www.healthline.com/health/peeing-after-sex

Just because sth sounds stupid doesn't mean it may not have practical applications

(1) (2) (Reply)

15years Old Boy Dies After Masturbating For 65 Times / Wow! SA Has Special Visa For LGBTQ+ Foreigners (GRAPHIC PIX) / My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.