Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,126 members, 7,856,502 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. (3595 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Pumpumking: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Felimax:
They desire both attention and respect.

why sir?...u hate rap musics? angry
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by anonymuz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
brosom:
Women in general are inconsiquential,

Give them too much attention, either they abuse it and take it for granted, or they see u as a jobless fool.

Very stupid set of Gender.!!
gbam

2 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by uthlaw: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
spartan117:

This kind of life leads to depression. Man was not created to be alone.
watin concern you!
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2021
brosom:
Women in general are inconsiquential,

Give them too much attention, either they abuse it and take it for granted, or they see u as a jobless fool.

Very stupid set of Gender.!!
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Felimax(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
shantti:

I don't desire attention, I desire respect
The easiest way to sweep a woman off her feet is flattering. For ages men has been using this tactics to bed even very difficult or inaccessible women. Women crave for it, both my little girl and wifey will get offended the moment I don't notice details about them and when I do, just come and see how they will be blushing. The first thing she told me she needed more from me is attention and later she said respect. Making her feel she is the most important female in my life has made my life at least a peaceful one. I dunno, did I even make any sense!

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Felimax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

why sir?...u hate rap musics? angry
My response down there will also take care of your question.
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by shantti(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Felimax:

The easiest way to sweep a woman off her feet is flattering. For ages men has been using this tactics to bed even very difficult or inaccessible women. Women crave for it, both my little girl and wifey will get offended the moment I don't notice details about them and when I do, just come and see how they will be blushing. The first thing she told me she needed more from me is attention and later she said respect. Making her feel she is the most important female in my life has made my life at least a peaceful one. I dunno, did I even make any sense!

U made sense

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Felimax(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
shantti:

U made sense
I did? Thanks
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Pumpumking: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Felimax:

My response down there will also take care of your question.

down there? brother no body is talkin to u about priiick sir, r u gay by shance sir?(no oofense) smiley
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Felimax(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

down there? brother no body is talkin to u about priiick sir, r u gay by shance sir?(no oofense) smiley
You can locate their thread if you are looking for one. I am not a retard to be one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus / Deborah Paul - Enenche Traditional Marriage: Twitter Users Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.