Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

She loved the sex but forgot we were not married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married (10910 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
*It was a very weired scenario , it happened that I went on a study leave , resuming after 2yrs I met this lady who had just been employed in my office at first I was indifferent , cos new people are being recruited routinely! On one occasion she approach Ed me and introduce herself to me that we were actually in same department , wow I was glad cos I was the only one in the department, my taught was yes the work load will be reduced a little!
So we exchanged numbers , not up to two months later we started chatting and our chats switched from normal official work , to gossip then , it became sexual , at a point she told me any time we chat she was always dripping on herself, wow , I new she was married so I asked after her hubby she told me he works in another state ,
Well our friendship continued we both enjoyed the chat and everything ,on one occasion I told her I wanted to bang her she smiled and told me she only wanted me to suck her nipps !
I was like ok how are we going to do that she said in the office? Wow!
So I told her to come early the next day.
She came I was already waiting I locked the door behind us and quickly adjusted the curtain , then she rested on the wall I flipped her juggs out and sucked on them

We were at it for like 5minute,then she smiled and left, we continue d chatting,then I invited her to my house,, we picked a day ,and she came over , I banged her so well with lots of tongue action, I came twice on her, her vvj was dripping.

I gave her 10k just to show appreciation ,and we were both cool ,. however ,I discovered she became very possessive of me even in the office, I tried all I could to let her set a boundary for our own good ,but all fell on deaf ears ,I could not even talk to any lady again in the office she would become furious lol .
On one occasion she chatted me and insulted the hell out of me told me how weaked I was ignoring her,as if that was not enough the hooe said she was thinking of reporting me to her hubby !
At that juncture I smiled and told her to go ahead, truth was that I had my dik inside this lady the day she came over to my house and the hubby called asking were she was she lied she was on her way to d market! Even me self shock, I was like report me say I force u to come or u did not collect my 10k for the work wey u do?
Omo I just blocked the chat.
The next day she came over to say goodmorning sir me too I said good morning ma, and it has remained like that since then!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by dawnomike(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
I wonder what would make a man go for another man's wife...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Godada(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Timson01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:
*It was a very weired scenario , it happened that I went on a study leave , resuming after 2yrs I met this lady who had just been employed in my office at first I was indifferent , cos new people are being recruited routinely! On one occasion she approach Ed me and introduce herself to me that we were actually in same department , wow I was glad cos I was the only one in the department, my taught was yes the work load will be reduced a little!
So we exchanged numbers , not up to two months later we started chatting and our chats switched from normal official work , to gossip then , it became sexual , at a point she told me any time we chat she was always dripping on herself, wow , I new she was married so I asked after her hubby she told me he works in another state ,
Well our friendship continued we both enjoyed the chat and everything ,on one occasion I told her I wanted to bang her she smiled and told me she only wanted me to suck her nipps !
I was like ok how are we going to do that she said in the office? Wow!
So I told her to come early the next day.
She came I was already waiting I locked the door behind us and quickly adjusted the curtain , then she rested on the wall I flipped her juggs out and sucked on them

We were at it for like 5minute,then she smiled and left, we continue d chatting,then I invited her to my house,, we picked a day ,and she came over , I banged her so well with lots of tongue action, I came twice on her, her vvj was dripping.

I gave her 10k just to show appreciation ,and we were both cool ,. however ,I discovered she became very possessive of me even in the office, I tried all I could to let her set a boundary for our own good ,but all fell on deaf ears ,I could not even talk to any lady again in the office she would become furious lol .
On one occasion she chatted me and insulted the hell out of me told me how weaked I was ignoring her,as if that was not enough the hooe said she was thinking of reporting me to her hubby !
At that juncture I smiled and told her to go ahead, truth was that I had my dik inside this lady the day she came over to my house and the hubby called asking were she was she lied she was on her way to d market! Even me self shock, I was like report me say I force u to come or u did not collect my 10k for the work wey u do?
Omo I just blocked the chat.
The next day she came over to say goodmorning sir me too I said good morning ma, and it has remained like that since then!
She's a slut she was a slut when her husband met her and she would be the issues is that she can't get her eyes off u because of the great sex she would come back again ,the jealousy came because she had the sex and she enjoyed it but how would u commit to a married woman that's not wisdom,the fact that she can lie to her husband is a sign u can't trust her she liked u from the day she introduced her self first if a lady likes u she seeks opportunity to create avenue to talk to u since shedid that she was more interested in u she told u she felt wet it was what she wanted sex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Sonnobax15(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anything wey go around must surely come around one day too...Op,put that at the back of your mind undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by talk2hb1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
I still can't understand what's so interesting in dating a married woman, I don't know.
Sneaking and Sneaking Around!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
talk2hb1:
I still can't understand what's so interesting in dating a married woman, I don't know.
Sneaking and Sneaking Around!

Good question mind carrying out the research? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Anything wey go around must surely come around one day too...Op,put that at the back of your mind undecided

Pesin wey never die no no watin go kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
dawnomike:

Same thing that made u go around romance section of nairaland forming all saint grammar school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by toujurs: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
dawnomike:
leave this one, for yoruba men. So disgusting, they don't use eyes to see yansh. And as lazy as ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
When men call women bitches, this is one good example.

3 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
dawnomike:

Nahh...
Instead wonder why a married woman would go after other men...

11 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by flokii: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
I can relate well with all you said.. just that it's never advisable to do office romance or flings. E get why.

You need your focus, you need to be you to deliver on the job you were employed for.. not to be monitoring your office lover(s) up and down.

See this one now will report you to her husband that you forced yourself on her and sucked her nipps in the office. You know what that means? your reputation is on the line.

2 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by daben1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
You knew she was married and you still went ahead to have sex with her, remember this; karma will hit you hard bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
U slept with a married woman and your wrote it on nairaland for views or advise.i dont get ?but what I understand is that you are a fool for sleeping with a married woman and karma is coming sooner than you expect ,just mark today's date.you will see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by flokii: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
daben1:
You knew she was married and you still went ahead to have sex with her, remember this; karma will hit you hard bro

It takes strong will and discipline to avoid intimacy with married female colleagues.. surprisingly, they are usually more appealing and they just know the right things to do to arouse sexual feeling in guys.

I won't say the Op has all the fault cos from his writeup, she is the one possesive of him and even threatening him so it's safe to say she initiated the whole affair.

11 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Cerebellum: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Op is a disgusting nicompoop!

2 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by daben1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

It takes strong will and discipline to avoid intimacy with married female colleagues.. surprisingly, they are usually more appealing and they just know the right things to do to arouse sexual feeling in guys.

I won't say the Op has all the fault cos from his writeup, she is the one possesive of him and even threatening him so it's safe to say she initiated the whole affair.
I don't do prostitutes, but I'll rather go to a brothel to quench my sexual urge than to sleep with a married woman, except I don't know she's married, but if I know, na run o

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by gift2xl: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
The hubby fit de nairaland ohh...

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Danjikanbauchi: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

Same thing that made u go around romance section of nairaland forming all saint grammar school
anytime you get married somebody will sleep with your wife and it will happen before your eyes and nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
gift2xl:
The hubby fit de nairaland ohh...

Even at that no name attached
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
anytime you get married somebody will sleep with your wife and it will happen before your eyes and nothing you can do about it.

Dear thunder do ur job on this idiat
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
daben1:
I don't do prostitutes, but I'll rather go to a brothel to quench my sexual urge than to sleep with a married woman, except I don't know she's married, but if I know, na run o

My brother everyone get him taste e no fit be the same

3 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cerebellum:
Op is a disgusting nicompoop!

Ogun ki you sir
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
U slept with a married woman and your wrote it on nairaland for views or advise.i dont get ?but what I understand is that you are a fool for sleeping with a married woman and karma is coming sooner than you expect ,just mark today's date.you will see

Dear thunder another idiat spotted pls do ur job
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:
I can relate well with all you said.. just that it's never advisable to do office romance or flings. E get why.

You need your focus, you need to be you to deliver on the job you were employed for.. not to be monitoring your office lover(s) up and down.

See this one now will report you to her husband that your forced yourself on her and sucked her nipps in the office. You know what that means? you reputation is on the line.

Have you heard about false allegations? People de go prison for am !
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by talk2hb1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

Good question mind carrying out the research? �
Moyanda!
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by BENRAZY(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tails by moon light grin
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Danjikanbauchi: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

Dear thunder do ur job on this idiat
grin grin grin pray for forgiveness and stay away from peoples wife. As a young man you still have plenty things to do don't let the woman destroy your future.
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin grin pray for forgiveness and stay away from peoples wife. As a young man you still have plenty things to do don't let the woman destroy your future.

Lol life is full of ups and down as if that is not enough , what would I tell My creator if I don't even see the future u are speaking of as if u were sure of tomorrow?
Let's leave and let's leave
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Xantel(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bros why na
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Cerebellum: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

Ogun ki you sir

You know oguna and you dey call am

Thunda locate everywhere for your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / What I Found In My Fiance's Car / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.