Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4839 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Danielkelly: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oops lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think say na the both of us u dey tell undecided
don't mind her joor,
let her be jealousing.. tongue, i couldn't make it last night cus an important event that needed my attention came up.
I will makeup to you.
How about tonight.
its you and no other Body tongue, tonight.
Re: by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
don't mind her joor,
let her be jealousing.. tongue, i couldn't make it last night cus an important event that needed my attention came up.
I will makeup to you.
How about tonight.
its you and no other Body tongue, tonight.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth undecided
Wetin I do u na?? undecided

1 Like

Re: by Danielkelly: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth undecided Wetin I do u na?? undecided
if you ask me na who i go ask.
Re: by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
if you ask me na who i go ask.
ask Danielkelly undecided
Re: by Kiasa: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2021
femi4:
Community VjJ..you are sighted

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: by Kiasa: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
From the pro-black, you sure are nasty to fellow blacks... I know it makes you feel a high and mighty... But black people who are so judgemental even though they contribute nothing to the lives of others, blacks who use racial slurs on people who look like them, black people who are so obsessed with race- nothing more than degenerate scums... undecided

I'm a coon, great... Alteast, I'm not some bitter lowlife who thinks she better for hopping on black cọcks... grin

How about you turn your sick attention to your community... It's obvious how must of you are gonna live and die single... Go preach to those niggers... Maybe one might contemplate getting stuck with your aggressive, ghetto self. tongue kiss

I'm Pro-black, I could never be Pro-COON. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Kiasa:

I'm Pro-black, I could never be Pro-COON. grin grin
Nope... Just an idiot... undecided

Dating someone of a different race = worshipping the race?

And we wonder why Black Americans are amongst the most slowest, dependent group... Too lazy too think...

But you hate whites... So what did I expect...

You can have a black cọck in every hole, doesn't make you any less of the ghetto hoe the black men in your community would leave to be with a decent white girl... Aren't they the ones jumping on the interracial wagon?

Rude, frustrated, imbẹcile who thinks she deserves to be worshipped for being a Black American... Sore loser... grin

Africans are the least of your problem you self-righteous, despicable cụnt...
Re: by Kiasa: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Nope... Just an idiot... undecided

Dating someone of a different race = worshipping the race?

And we wonder why Black Americans are amongst the most slowest, dependent group... Too lazy too think...

But you hate whites... So what did I expect...

You can have a black cọck in every hole, doesn't make you any less of the ghetto hoe the black men in your community would leave to be with a decent white girl... Aren't they the ones jumping on the interracial wagon?

Rude, frustrated, imbẹcile who thinks she deserves to be worshipped for being a Black American... Sore loser... grin

Africans are the least of your problem you self-righteous, despicable cụnt...

You're not dating him. grin grin What a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Kiasa:

You're not dating him. grin grin What a dumbass.
You're right...
Re: by Emaprince: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm so excited!!! I just need to create this thread to kinda cool down... grin

I absolutely love my boyfriend, and I'm obsessed with him... cry

He's the sweetest person on this entire planet and he's the most caring... And I'm madly in love with him... I wish everyone here would find a perfect partner... As I have found him! kiss

My boyfriend is from Colombia... And damn! They sure do make 'em romantic in Latin America... grin

He's always sending the cutest messages! He's so good with compliments... And they aren't cheesy... He's so sincere and genuinely concerned about me and my life... embarassed

He's sad that he's gonna spend the new year without me... Somebody should sponsor my trip to Colombia!!! angry

To unite star-crossed lovers!

I'm planning to travel next year... But I can't wait!!!!

I wish there was someone to talk to... Before I explode! I'm so happy... But most of you are joy-less, negative beings who do not understand love... cry

Modified: the haters have arrived...

Firstly, he's as real as any of you...

Secondly, his race isn't important... But his personality... Of all the white and black men I've dealt with, he's the absolute best!

Thirdly, those who'll try to dampen my happiness can go hug a transformer!

I'm still gleeful though! cheesy
Since you both aren't together and won't be together for some months ..who is currently climbing your mountain?

Serious question.

No be naija girl again? Love for mouth, but behind the scenes, a strange plumber is laying a pipe. tongue
Re: by Emaprince: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're evil!!!! cry

But I know his sisters and parents! grin

We chat...

He's real... But it's sad how Nigerians don't even trust themselves... embarassed

Now! Wish me well! Do you know how it feels to be inlove with someone who's so far away?!

You haven't even met each other..smh.

So you want to break the heart of the current guy driving your car?
Re: by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Emaprince:
Since you both aren't together and won't be together for some months ..who is currently climbing your mountain?

Serious question.

No be naija girl again? Love for mouth, but behind the scenes, a strange plumber is laying a pipe. tongue
No one is laying anything!

I reserve my virginity for the only one worthy of it... tongue

Btw, I don't want to discuss my relationship anymore... embarassed
Re: by Emaprince: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
No one is laying anything!

I reserve my virginity for the only one worthy of it... tongue

Btw, I don't want to discuss my relationship anymore... embarassed
You brought it to a public forum to be discussed. This is not relationship anyway.

Virginity ko...

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Emaprince:
You brought it to a public forum to be discussed. This is not relationship anyway.

Virginity ko...
I did want to discuss it... But not today... cry
Re: by TMTR: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's not true!!!!

He's really young... And he's still working.. why would I want to scam him? And Colombia isn't a rich European nation...mind you!

Since when did Columbia become a European nation undecided

girl you are joke
Re: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMTR:

Since when did Columbia become a European nation undecided

girl you are joke
I clearly stated that it isn't... undecided

You can't read?
Re: by Guest911: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2021
PREMIUM WHAT? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by endsarrrs(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thanks darling! Amen! And I hope you both love yourselves equally!! ♡
undecided How would the man do that when men can't love?! Only women have heart to love!

Bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by endsarrrs(f): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Com'on shocked
Kiasa:

He's not your boyfriend, he has his white girlfriend with him you're just a stu.pid COON trick that he's playing with. He'll never visit you and he will never send for your black ass either. grin
undecided

I read your comment and it made me want to cry for Datboredberry. She said the boyfriend is such a perfect partner, sweet guy.

.... She is in love with him...

No wonder.....Some men don't really have a heart to love. So sorry Datboredberry undecided

.... You were lost in your thoughts

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What was Discovered In Hushpuppi's Apartment. / Lust And Love: Any Difference? / Nigerian Men: Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.