Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4831 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by siofra(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I pray it ends in.......

grin

A happily ever after.
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
aimmoney9:

Trust the cartels at your own risk...

He's not in the cartel!

Thanks alot Iyaebe!

Siofra, very soon! And thanks too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by onuku: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thought you are a teenager? SMFH

Datboredberry:
I'm so excited!!! I just need to create this thread to kinda cool down... grin

I absolutely love my boyfriend, and I'm obsessed with him... cry

He's the sweetest person on this entire planet and he's the most caring... And I'm madly in love with him... I wish everyone here would find a perfect partner... As I have found him! kiss

My boyfriend is from Colombia... And damn! They sure do make 'em romantic in Latin America... grin

He's always sending the cutest messages! He's so good with compliments... And they aren't cheesy... He's so sincere and genuinely concerned about me and my life... embarassed

He's sad that he's gonna spend the new year without me... Somebody should sponsor my trip to Colombia!!! angry

To unite star-crossed lovers!

I'm planning to travel next year... But I can't wait!!!!

I wish there was someone to talk to... Before I explode! I'm so happy... But most of you are joy-less, negative beings who do not understand love... cry

Modified: the haters have arrived...

Firstly, he's as real as any of you...

Secondly, his race isn't important... But his personality... Of all the white and black men I've dealt with, he's the absolute best!

Thirdly, those who'll try to dampen my happiness can go hug a transformer!

I'm still gleeful though! cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
onuku:
Thought you are a teenager? SMFH

I am...
Re: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:

Ah Beebah,
for real i was just passing by you know
abi?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Danjikanbauchi: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
How you take even sure say no be one Kabiru from Kebbi state dey chat you so? lipsrsealed
why Kebbi ?

What if it's one olaniyi lateef from Ogbomosho ? grin grin
Re: by Danielkelly: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
abi?? cheesy cheesy
na God o.. no blame smiley .

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:
na God o.. no blame smiley .
okay, I don hear u wink cheesy
Re: by Danielkelly: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay, I don hear u wink cheesy
What exciting things have you been up to lately
Re: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:

What exciting things have you been up to lately
u don start again embarassed

1 Like

Re: by Danielkelly: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
u don start again embarassed
tonight i just want to vibe with you. Ir it too much to ask.
Re: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:
No! After criticizing my relationship, you want to use the same thread to build yours? undecided

Beebah2000... You guys can detail another thread... Thank you!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
No! After criticizing my relationship, you want to use the same thread to build yours? undecided

Beebah2000... You guys can detail another thread... Thank you!
ahh!! I am not ready to build anything ooo. undecided
Re: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:
no no no, it is not. It's fine smiley smiley
Re: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
ahh!! I am not ready to build anything ooo. undecided
Not you! I meant Daniel... I thought you guys were chatting...
Re: by FahBuLous: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
How you take even sure say no be one Kabiru from Kebbi state dey chat you so? lipsrsealed

Re: by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Not you! I meant Daniel... I thought you guys were chatting...
Oops lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think say na the both of us u dey tell undecided
Re: by Kiasa: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

He's the sweetest person on this entire planet and he's the most caring... And I'm madly in love with him... I wish everyone here would find a perfect partner... As I have found him! kiss

My boyfriend is from Colombia... And damn! They sure do make 'em romantic in Latin America... grin

He's always sending the cutest messages! He's so good with compliments... And they aren't cheesy... He's so sincere and genuinely concerned about me and my life... embarassed

He's sad that he's gonna spend the new year without me... Somebody should sponsor my trip to Colombia!!! angry

I wish there was someone to talk to... Before I explode! I'm so happy... But most of you are joy-less, negative beings who do not understand love... cry

Secondly, his race isn't important... But his personality... Of all the white and black men I've dealt with, he's the absolute best!

The worshipping of non-blacks never ends with AfriCOONS especially NIGGERians. SMH!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by KingDash: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2021
wait... this chick has multiple accounts here, something dont feel right.
Re: by Candidlady: 2:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Kiasa:

The worshipping of non-blacks never ends with AfriCOONS especially NIGGERians. SMH!!!!!

ithink it has something to do with..... {ireally dont know}! Maybe culture, religion, education, upbringing, poverty, .... {istil dont know}. How we feel so inferior to "non-blacks" is stil a mystery to me.

most are mentally jailed but are being fed illusion of freedom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by femi4: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

Secondly, his race isn't important... But his personality... Of all the white and black men I've dealt with fvcked, he's the absolute best!

Community VjJ..you are sighted

2 Likes

Re: by fattprince(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

He's not in the cartel!

Thanks alot Iyaebe!

Siofra, very soon! And thanks too!
It's all about the high rolling emotions now. Soon one or both of you will get tired after you have met that's if not before. But I'll still enjoy it while it last if I were you so continue in your euphoria. Till reality sets in.

1 Like

Re: by walesoflyf(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

Make una let us hear word na.. If you love your boyfriend, will that reduce the price of commodities in the market, abi how e take concern us.

Abeg if you love him, love him privately in your heart.. Don't bore us to death with these shallow write-up of yours... Abeg na God I take beg you...

Las Las, na Muhammed for Niger State dey chat you up... E shock you abi?. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by Dreytonisback(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Colombia ke
Them go surely use this one exchange coke "coc*in*"

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Kiasa:

Don't be stupid... Didn't I mention that his race isn't important? undecided

If dating someone of a different race, equates with worshipping them... That's your dumbass opinion... And you can shove it a foot up your behind... wink

1 Like

Re: by Bigpapi: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

Na attention u dey find

Re: by Kiasa: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid... Didn't I mention that his race isn't important? undecided

If dating someone of a different race, equates with worshipping them... That's your dumbass opinion... And you can shove it a foot up your behind... wink

If his race wasn't important why did you mention it?

Imagine being obsessed over someone you have never met simply because he's not African/Black.

How about I take a bat and shove it up your AfriCOON ass.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Kiasa:

If his race wasn't important why did you mention it?

Imagine being obsessed over someone you have never met simply because he's not African/Black.

How about I take a bat and shove it up your AfriCOON ass.

Are you daft? Or you're just Nairaland's popular frustrated African American here with a different moniker...

I mentioned his race for one reason... Since i stated that he's from Colombia, everyone guess correctly the he's white... Because of that, they dp not believe he's real... That's why I made a point that no one should fixate on his race...

Secondly, are you too stupid to understand written English... Did you read what i wrote before commenting like the bitter rẹtard you've proven to be... I said I love him for his personality... Did i once mention that I do for his skin?

Thirdly, if I had said he's black or African, would you be here spewing your hate... grin

I know you think it's such a big deal to date someone who's white... And you're too dumb, you think it equates to worshipping his race...

But take this racist Ignorance somewhere else... Okay?

He's white... It's a part of him I wouldn't change... As much as my skin is a part of me...

You can either go Bleep yourself or hug a transformer... wink
Re: by Kiasa: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

Are you daft? Or you're just Nairaland's popular frustrated African American here with a different moniker...

I mentioned his race for one reason... Since i stated that he's from Colombia, everyone guess correctly the he's white... Because of that, they dp not believe he's real... That's why I made a point that no one should fixate on his race...

Secondly, are you too stupid to understand written English... Did you read what i wrote before commenting like the bitter rẹtard you've proven to be... I said I love him for his personality... Did i once mention that I do for his skin?

Thirdly, if I had said he's black or African, would you be here spewing your hate... grin

I know you think it's such a big deal to date someone who's white... And you're too dumb, you think it equates to worshipping his race...

But take this racist Ignorance somewhere else... Okay?

He's white... It's a part of him I wouldn't change... As much as my skin is a part of me...

You can either go Bleep yourself or hug a transformer... wink

He's not your boyfriend, he has his white girlfriend with him you're just a stu.pid COON trick that he's playing with. He'll never visit you and he will never send for your black ass either. grin

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Kiasa:

He's not your boyfriend, he has his white girlfriend with him you're just a stu.pid COON trick that he's playing with. He'll never visit you and he will never send for your black ass either. grin
From the pro-black, you sure are nasty to fellow blacks... I know it makes you feel a high and mighty... But black people who are so judgemental even though they contribute nothing to the lives of others, blacks who use racial slurs on people who look like them, black people who are so obsessed with race- nothing more than degenerate scums... undecided

I'm a coon, great... Alteast, I'm not some bitter lowlife who thinks she better for hopping on black cọcks... grin

How about you turn your sick attention to your community... It's obvious how must of you are gonna live and die single... Go preach to those niggers... Maybe one might contemplate getting stuck with your aggressive, ghetto self. tongue kiss
Re: by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

grin cheesy lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Relationship Quotes Ever! / Naija Men: Love Them/hate Them / 10 Best Famous Inspiring Love Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.