Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi (3528 Views)

Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Patience Jonathan Hurriedly Flown To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by xpensiv: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2011
@olapluto & others! Please stop spreading fake rumours abt Akala! He is in nigeria & did not travel out since 29th of may! I saw him last weekend in his house @ ogbomoso, which needs no address! Just go to Ogbomoso & ask for his house even a beggar will gladly direct u!
If he did any bad or commited any crime EFCC would have summoned him! Plz! You hv heard Gbenga daiels name, Bankole too from the EFCC, bt nt Akala because he's nt done anyfin wrong so far! So til they hv evidence then they'll cry 4 him! Pls let's do/say wht we knw st to spoil an innocent ones name, we mite also be the Gov of our state 2mrw, sure we won't wnt this! Plz!
Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by anointedf(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
Omo setan, omo gbeja. Whatever is wrong is wrong. Lets call a spade a spade. Chikena!. A thief is thief whether na 200k o or 2 billion.
Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by rolchi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2011
The problem is not about thief or not. The issue is that Ajimobi should sit down to solve the problems of the electorate in the state. Why talking to traditional rulers? Are the royal fathers responsible for the payment of salaries to Oyo State Workers?

Very soon, he will call Tinubu to a meeting.
Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by Badesh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
Yes, Akala probably did not withdraw the sums claimed but why did he have to wait to pay such amounts from the state coffers within such a short period?. Recall that Ajimobi had warned the "bleaching governor" not to promise the workers of any increase as this was going to be inimical to the running of the state in general. Alao the dribbler should have stayed back in the country to help the new governor fashion out ways to cushion the effect of the wage increase just as if he was still in office.

No hiding place for the blushing fish, your prison number and clothes have been reserved for you and please don't forget to beckon on your fellow inmate to be (Ogidi Omo Daniel) when Interpol comes calling. Bloody bastard!!!!!!
Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by dcwizzy: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2011
honestli dis ajimobi guy fumbled, he said he is gonna pay d 18k and heneva did , he is now layin down some calculation of some infertile means, sewiuousli akala should nt go free, dat maggot mst be captured and caged in EFCC yard!!!!lmao
Re: Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi by remmydada(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
my hatred for akala was removed when he left the office and oyo state did not inherit any debt i respect the man a lot people say he is like gbenga daniel but now i can see the diference just, check out my my beloved ogun state u'll see there is nothing on ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People From South East Hate Tinubu More Than Those From South-west? / Full List Of 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (nigeria 2015) / Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.