Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46147 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Na Robin Hood be this one na

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
This is not news.
It would have been newsworthy if nobody had grabbed the cash!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Seun360(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

Why are you even on a Nigerian public forum? Cant imagine myself in a RSA forum.

Well, you are simply obsessed though.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by budusky05(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Hunger games
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TolaniLuv: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Where is the money??
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
It was literally money up for grabs when a Cash-in-Transit (CIT) truck in Rustenburg, South Africa, called locals into urgent action. The video sees several bystanders on the crime scene getting cash from the bombed van on Sunday.

Leading crime reporter Yusuf Abramjee announced the armed robbery cash heist in the North-West Province with the headline, “CIT Robbery Rustenburg NW. Cash van bombed".

The CIT truck is seen blown up nearly into two. A maroon old-school Mercedes Benz is seen crashed into the front of the cash van before the bombing. Even with the shock of the chaos it is impossible to miss the scores of locals who helped themselves to the cash that was left all over the shattered truck and road.

Some of the locals seen in the footage include a figure wearing a G4S security uniform – presumably waiting for emergency support – leaving the people to have it with the flying cash money, some visibly on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885ISs26VMw

‘I was 200M from the action'

One of the comments on the post came from @neo_tebogo who reveals he has was awfully close to the CIT truck heist action in Rustenburg.

“I was literally 200m from where it happened. I have to thank that guy who sells rabbits at the entrance of Greystone, he stopped me and showed me what was happening in front.

“I may have been shot".

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-cit-heist-in-north-west-police-hunting-group-who-bombed-robbed-cash-van-20211121

https://twitter.com/Abramjee/status/1462393386003017734?t=dRjGXSiR3Jgzr6wCFDDc8w&s=19

South Africans still behave like slaves. The slave effect matter strong for their blood.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
e be say Nigerians dey learn work where these sa guys dey oooo.... Like this is an annual occurrence with over 200 trucks bombed and its content stolen? Omo, in naija events like this occur once in 20yrs

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Loreettaa: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
And Nigerians are the corrupt ones
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Even white South Africans too!
I thought those people were a bit responsible. undecided

National day of mourning in Naija o.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Loreettaa: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy
We don't bomb fuel tankers to loot them.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Loreettaa: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

National day of mourning in Naija o.
You're here all day defending your slave masters on a Nigerian forum. I hope you get paid handsomely.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:

Just learning of the one where they took guns @ Malamulele police station, locked up the police officers and were robbing.

They were all masked....what is happening in Limpopo ffs?

This madness has been happening for as long as I can remember. Check article from 2004...

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by BigBashiru: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Rustenburg is in the North West Province with Mahikeng.

We're slowly renaming - Port Elizabeth was this year changed to Gqeberha. Pretoria is now Tshwane. Pietermaritzburg is Polokwane. East Rand is Ekurhuleni and Nelspruit was changed to Mbombela. Those are some of the big cities.

I hope they can rename Johannesburg too.... pls talk to the local politicians they say africa is 3rd world but yet want to steal our land and our culture....

We also need same in lagos. Lagos is a Portuguese name and Victoria Island is named after British queen.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop replying everyone.
Nigeria's bad leaders have left many people frustrated.
Don't let them take out their frustration on you.
It kinda feels good to know that white South Africans do these dirty things though cheesy

We've always known and no one would believe us.

@bolded - I'm interactive though embarassedgrin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

This madness has been happening for as long as I can remember. Check article from 2004...
private security guards on police premises?

Wow.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked shocked

Police cannot guard her own premises? Fantastic!
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoC:

grin angry grin angry

LOL, askies... Howzit brother Randburg?
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:

We don't bomb fuel tankers to loot them.

U should ask your Zimbabwean and Mozambican cousins why they bomb cash vans in SA.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by foreshore(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
It was literally money up for grabs when a Cash-in-Transit (CIT) truck in Rustenburg, South Africa, called locals into urgent action. The video sees several bystanders on the crime scene getting cash from the bombed van on Sunday.

Leading crime reporter Yusuf Abramjee announced the armed robbery cash heist in the North-West Province with the headline, “CIT Robbery Rustenburg NW. Cash van bombed".

The CIT truck is seen blown up nearly into two. A maroon old-school Mercedes Benz is seen crashed into the front of the cash van before the bombing. Even with the shock of the chaos it is impossible to miss the scores of locals who helped themselves to the cash that was left all over the shattered truck and road.

Some of the locals seen in the footage include a figure wearing a G4S security uniform – presumably waiting for emergency support – leaving the people to have it with the flying cash money, some visibly on fire.

One of the comments on the post came from @neo_tebogo who reveals he has was awfully close to the CIT truck heist action in Rustenburg.

“I was literally 200m from where it happened. I have to thank that guy who sells rabbits at the entrance of Greystone, he stopped me and showed me what was happening in front.

“I may have been shot".

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-cit-heist-in-north-west-police-hunting-group-who-bombed-robbed-cash-van-20211121

https://twitter.com/Abramjee/status/1462393386003017734?t=dRjGXSiR3Jgzr6wCFDDc8w&s=19

Lazy South Africans, they like to prod on the sweat of others.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by themanderon: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2021
South Africans can be very brutal when it comes to crime.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

I hope they can rename Johannesburg too.... pls talk to the local politicians they say africa is 3rd world but yet want to steal our land and our culture....

We also need same in lagos. Lagos is a Portuguese name and Victoria Island is named after British queen.

I think Johannesburg is too iconic to mess around with. But I'm certain a few decades from now someone will propose it be renamed.

I was very surprised to learn Lagos wasn't a local name - it sounds indigenous to an untrained ear like mine. All Victoria, Elizabeth, Albert and George anything should not be tolerated in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:

private security guards on police premises?

Wow.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked shocked

Police cannot guard her own premises? Fantastic!

Madness I tell u. I think those efforts amounted to nothing following public outrage. If the police can't protect themselves how on earth will they protect citizens undecided

See why I told u SA law enforcement system is broken and hence problems such as xenophobia?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by one4GOD(f): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

“I may have been shot".

oyinbo yaf joined.....hmmmmm
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Moreign001(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

“I may have been shot".

If this was Nigeria, they police/Army would have shot about 10 civilians death trying to stop people from picking the money. I won't try picking such money in Nigeria sef make fly bullets as it is called no reach me o

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:

You're here all day defending your slave masters on a Nigerian forum. I hope you get paid handsomely.

They pay me in chin chin.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

Which one be Rustenburg again? All these cities should be renamed. We are not in Germany or Netherlands....
Port Harcourt, Victoria Island etc must be renamed too cool
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Even white South Africans too!
I thought those people were a bit responsible. undecided
Because they are white right?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

South Africans still behave like slaves. The slave effect matter strong for their blood.
And you guys behave like animals or savages hence you'll never hesitate boiling your mother's heads for money rituals. Savages.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Because they are white right?

Dude, 3 pages down and u can sense the overwhelming disappointment. No post after post talking black people and Africa down. Most of them are thoroughly shocked that white massa who "singlehandedly is developing SA" (according to them) also loots grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Jeez bro.. Why would u do dat.. He was only playing wit u. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Nobody gives a fvck what goes on in zulu land,you all can rob, loots and kill yourselves be it white,black or whatever it is not our business. Stop forcing your whatever down on our throats,this is Nairaland= Nigerians forum Not Manzi land or Africa land.

grin You came to this thread just to let us know that you don't care? Why come here then?

Hundreds (if not thousands) of threads are made on NL each day but you chose to vent your anger out on a thread about a country you supposedly don't care about? why do people like you always feel the need to make a declaration about shit they SUPPOSEDLY don't like even when nobody asked?...the hunger for relevancy is real I guess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.