Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46146 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Dude looks like Eddie Murphy in " Coming to America".. whats up with them medals? grin grin He doesnt inspire confidence

This is gonna be disastrous, but someone said maybe he'll be the disruptor we've been looking for coz he's got a different background to the rest.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

New Emfuleni Mayor guys, my hometown embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. They didn't even bother to impress - the municipality has been under administration for years.

cc JaceBlaze

Askies mfethu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

They thought they could destroy our country and get away with it angry I'm more proud of South Africans and the opposition parties for giving them the boot cool Now we need people to be thrown in jail.

I don't like the EFF but the fact that they made the ANC snap out of La-La land ever since they entered parliament is enough for me. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I don't like the EFF but the fact that they made the ANC snap out of La-La land ever since they entered parliament is enough for me. grin

It takes a tsotsi to outwit another tsotsi grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Askies mfethu grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin I'm so envying u guys in the metros right now.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin I'm so envying u guys in the metros right now.
Heard the idiotic Mbalula saying people didn't punish them it's that many just chose not to go vote, I'm like, dude why do you think we didn't bother voting in the first place? They still don't get it

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Heard the idiotic Mbalula saying people didn't punish them it's that many just chose not to go vote, I'm like, dude why do you think we didn't bother voting in the first place? They still don't get it

Will check it out.

Jessie Duarte, deputy secretary general, said the same thing immediately after the elections but atleast she put it diplomatically and not like how I imagine butthole-mouth Mbalula would put it.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

It takes a tsotsi to outwit another tsotsi grin

Yes grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by E2000: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Are u saying SA blacks (80%+ of the population) benefited from colonisation and apartheid undecided

I said the white man does is looting for the benefits of the white men but the black man does is looting for his own personal benefits alone. SA blacks don't live better lives than the whites in their country. The poorest people with an apologetic life remains the blacks over there. Imagine one of their president even went to jail. A good example of a white man I am talking about is Christopher Columbus he pioneered the enslavement of another country to enrich his own country (Spain). See it as evil but remember he was branded one of the Spanish greatest hero. Cheers for the countries with heroes and pity the countries without heroes such as Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.