Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46151 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Dude, 3 pages down and u can sense the overwhelming disappointment. No post after post talking black people and Africa down. Most of them are thoroughly shocked that white massa who "singlehandedly is developing SA" (according to them) also loots grin
Dude. I can see the dissapointed sha grin it's people Nigerians set unbelievably high standards for white people..little do they know

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin You came to this thread just to let us know that you don't care? Why come here then?

Hundreds (if not thousands) of threads are made on NL each day but you chose to vent your anger out on a thread about a country you supposedly don't care about? why do people like you always feel the need to make a declaration about shit they SUPPOSEDLY don't like even when nobody asked?...the hunger for relevancy is real I guess.
Because it's a Nigerian from duh
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Madness I tell u. I think those efforts amounted to nothing following public outrage. If the police can't protect themselves how on earth will they protect citizens undecided

See why I told u SA law enforcement system is broken and hence problems such as xenophobia?
This is bad.....Very bad.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Plenty excuses when your white demigods loot.
This could also be Nigerian business money in transit.

PS - how is it Nigeria's business that El Salvador is planning a crypto city or that there are protests in Europe and Sudan? But they're all on the frontpage as we speak. So sit down please, you're the one who's irrelevant and parochial.
<When my white demi gods do what? undecided still feels inferior to the white man I see. grin Whether you like it or not,the whites are more intelligent than black Zulus. Cry all you want,it won't change the facts.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2021
DSC7:
You can't pull such heist in Nigeria....

Our security men don't waste time to open fire....

One of the reasons Nigeria is more organized than SA especially when it come to security... cool

The thugs always operate out of the vicinity of police.If you check many of these videos you'll realise that these cash-in-transit heists never happen in the inner cities where police will be ready.

No offence but Nigeria is far from being better than South Africa in terms of security.I see threads of Unknown Gunmen (UGM) attacking police stations on here daily.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Rustenburg is in the North West Province with Mahikeng.

We're slowly renaming - Port Elizabeth was this year changed to Gqeberha. Pretoria is now Tshwane. Pietermaritzburg is Polokwane. East Rand is Ekurhuleni and Nelspruit was changed to Mbombela. Those are some of the big cities.

Pietermaritzburg is in KwaZulu-Natal and it still goes by that name if I recall.I think you meant to say Petersburg smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by DSC7: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

The thugs always operate out of the vicinity of police.If you check many of these videos you'll realise that these cash-in-transit heists never happen in the inner cities where police will be ready.

No offence but Nigeria is far from being better than South Africa in terms of security.I see threads of Unknown Gunmen (UGM) attacking police stations on here daily.

That of UGM is politically motivated....
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Because it's a Nigerian from duh

A forum you don't control.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
DSC7:

That of UGM is politically motivated....

What about bank robberies? Naija tends to have a lot of those.

What about kidnappers? Those too are politically motivated?

And don't get me started with poorly trained Nigeria police.We all know if they showed up in a case like the topic on this thread many innocent civilians would have lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by E2000: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Because u never believe that whites loot. They were also looting in July. They looted an entire country in 1652 including its mineral resources and they still don't wanna share to this day.
The looted for the benefits of their country and country men unlike the blacks that loot to the detriment of their country men.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

Useless people..... they will never learn.......can you imagine? E dey give me joy , when I see dem roast like goats....shebi , dem say dem get coconut heads

grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by msMonyei: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Shay na RPG them dey use?
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin You came to this thread just to let us know that you don't care? Why come here then?

Hundreds (if not thousands) of threads are made on NL each day but you chose to vent your anger out on a thread about a country you supposedly don't care about? why do people like you always feel the need to make a declaration about shit they SUPPOSEDLY don't like even when nobody asked?...the hunger for relevancy is real I guess.

Please supply bandages after inflicting severe pain.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
<When my white demi gods do what? undecided still feels inferior to the white man I see. grin Whether you like it or not,the whites are more intelligent than black Zulus. Cry all you want, it won't change the facts.

The fact that Nigerians are also no match for whites undecided
You've been independent for 60 years and have the largest oil reserves in Africa, and yet your infrastructure and services are nowhere close to any white nation on earth. Instead you're largely classified as a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Pietermaritzburg is in KwaZulu-Natal and it still goes by that name if I recall.I think you meant to say Petersburg smiley smiley

Oh yeah, Pietersburg shocked cheesy Let me modify.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by LILTJAY: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why do this zulus keep disturbing us with their rubbish news? undecided
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Even white South Africans too!
I thought those people were a bit responsible. undecided

White people loot entire continents, steal indigenous culture and identity on a massive scale, genocide entire continents. They hardly deal with all them small small stuff. Maybe this South African ones have been influenced by Black South Africans.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by DeMekus: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
That white dude is looking so big in the video like he was photoshopped. grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
E2000:
The looted for the benefits of their country and country men
unlikee the blacks that loot to the detriment of their country men.

Are u saying SA blacks (80%+ of the population) benefited from colonisation and apartheid undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, askies... Howzit brother Randburg?

I'm okay man...you guys shut Haman Mashaba out of mayorship cry
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

A forum you don't control.
it is own by a Nigerian not a south African duh.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
AutoC:

I'm okay man...you guys shut Haman Mashaba out of mayorship cry

I'm also very disappointed. The DA can't stand coalitions involving the EFF because they're so unpredictable - so they vowed never to work with them again. Mashaba and DA coalition still needs 11 EFF votes in the council to have a stable government.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

The fact that Nigerians are also no match for whites undecided
You've been independent for 60 years and have the largest oil reserves in Africa, and yet your infrastructure and services are nowhere close to any white nation on earth. Instead you're largely classified as a failed state.
Remove the Whites from South Africa,and watch how south Africa will be worst than Iraq, Libya, somalia Afghanistan and co. So what are you going about for Negro?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Please supply bandages after inflicting severe pain.

Lol
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
it is own by a Nigerian not a south African duh.

And that Nigerian doesn't know you.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also very disappointed. The DA can't stand coalitions involving the EFF because they're so unpredictable - so they vowed never to work with them again. Mashaba and DA coalition still needs 11 EFF votes in the council to have a stable government.

I thought DA and ActionSA coalition talk broke down...I think that's the latest
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And that Nigerian doesn't know you.
grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Remove the Whites from South Africa,and watch how south Africa will be worst than Iraq, Libya, somalia Afghanistan and co. So what are you going about for Negro?
Typical. A mixture of white worship an jealousy . Sorry man

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Rustenburg is in the North West Province with Mahikeng.

We're slowly renaming - Port Elizabeth was this year changed to Gqeberha. Pretoria is now Tshwane. Pieterburg is Polokwane. East Rand is Ekurhuleni and Nelspruit was changed to Mbombela. Those are some of the big cities.
. TMK DO YOU RESIDE IN NIGERIA OR IN SOUTH AFRICA? I LOVE READING AND FOLLOWING YOUR STORIES
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Hkff: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.