Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46149 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by inoki247: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
lol
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Ihatemumu: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

grin grin grin grin please stop

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by EmmyOD(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Xenophobists
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by tradepunter: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
The land of loot

Like black like white.
TMk, in your bid to justify the looting by your brothers in KZN few months ago, have made looting a South African something.
What's wrong with just saying south Africans, instead of "white" south Africans?.

Are you minding him
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by BigBashiru: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
It was literally money up for grabs when a Cash-in-Transit (CIT) truck in Rustenburg, South Africa, called locals into urgent action. The video sees several bystanders on the crime scene getting cash from the bombed van on Sunday.

Leading crime reporter Yusuf Abramjee announced the armed robbery cash heist in the North-West Province with the headline, “CIT Robbery Rustenburg NW. Cash van bombed".

The CIT truck is seen blown up nearly into two. A maroon old-school Mercedes Benz is seen crashed into the front of the cash van before the bombing. Even with the shock of the chaos it is impossible to miss the scores of locals who helped themselves to the cash that was left all over the shattered truck and road.

Some of the locals seen in the footage include a figure wearing a G4S security uniform – presumably waiting for emergency support – leaving the people to have it with the flying cash money, some visibly on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885ISs26VMw

‘I was 200M from the action'

One of the comments on the post came from @neo_tebogo who reveals he has was awfully close to the CIT truck heist action in Rustenburg.

“I was literally 200m from where it happened. I have to thank that guy who sells rabbits at the entrance of Greystone, he stopped me and showed me what was happening in front.

“I may have been shot".

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-cit-heist-in-north-west-police-hunting-group-who-bombed-robbed-cash-van-20211121

https://twitter.com/Abramjee/status/1462393386003017734?t=dRjGXSiR3Jgzr6wCFDDc8w&s=19

Which one be Rustenburg again? All these cities should be renamed. We are not in Germany or Netherlands....

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:

Wow.....Nov must be hot for trucks that move money around.

But....where is the security?

They don't move around with security car envoys. What they do rather is toughen up the trucks (bulletproof them, etc) and automatically stain the cash to render it useless following a heist. That's as much as I know, but I understand the criminals crash into them in order to topple them over - seems to be working. So more measures are needed.

LOL, frontage grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by izombie(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
I drive past here almost everyday. na wao

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SmartPolician: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Even white South Africans too!
I thought those people were a bit responsible. undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by rajiedreez: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Starzo: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Even white south Africans too!
I thought those people were a bit responsible. undecided
Who nor like betta tin??
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by guru90: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
omo....see free money oooh
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by guru90: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2021
izombie:
I drive past here almost everyday. na wao

You no stop pick your own.....lolzzz
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Pppere: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Africans
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

They don't move around with security car envoys. What they do rather is toughen up the trucks (bulletproof them, etc) and automatically stain the cash to render it useless following a heist. That's as much as I know, but I understand the criminals crash into them in order to topple them over - seems to be working. So more measures are needed.
Here, we have a team of police officers (well-armed) who follow the bullet-proof vans.

Just learning of the one where they took guns @ Malamulele police station, locked up the police officers and were robbing.

They were all masked....what is happening in Limpopo ffs?
LOL, frontage grin
grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by DSC7: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
You can't pull such heist in Nigeria....

Our security men don't waste time to open fire....

One of the reasons Nigeria is more organized than SA especially when it come to security... cool

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by sucess001(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
It was literally money up for grabs when a Cash-in-Transit (CIT) truck in Rustenburg, South Africa, called locals into urgent action. The video sees several bystanders on the crime scene getting cash from the bombed van on Sunday.

Leading crime reporter Yusuf Abramjee announced the armed robbery cash heist in the North-West Province with the headline, “CIT Robbery Rustenburg NW. Cash van bombed".

The CIT truck is seen blown up nearly into two. A maroon old-school Mercedes Benz is seen crashed into the front of the cash van before the bombing. Even with the shock of the chaos it is impossible to miss the scores of locals who helped themselves to the cash that was left all over the shattered truck and road.

Some of the locals seen in the footage include a figure wearing a G4S security uniform – presumably waiting for emergency support – leaving the people to have it with the flying cash money, some visibly on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885ISs26VMw

‘I was 200M from the action'

One of the comments on the post came from @neo_tebogo who reveals he has was awfully close to the CIT truck heist action in Rustenburg.

“I was literally 200m from where it happened. I have to thank that guy who sells rabbits at the entrance of Greystone, he stopped me and showed me what was happening in front.

“I may have been shot".

https://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-cit-heist-in-north-west-police-hunting-group-who-bombed-robbed-cash-van-20211121

https://twitter.com/Abramjee/status/1462393386003017734?t=dRjGXSiR3Jgzr6wCFDDc8w&s=19

South Africans be destroying their country
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U always loot fuel tankers and get fried in the process - but never learn cheesy

grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

Which one be Rustenburg again? All these cities should be renamed. We are not in Germany or Netherlands....

Rustenburg is in the North West Province with Mahikeng.

We're slowly renaming - Port Elizabeth was this year changed to Gqeberha. Pretoria is now Tshwane. Pieterburg is Polokwane. East Rand is Ekurhuleni and Nelspruit was changed to Mbombela. Those are some of the big cities.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Jamestown123: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Nobody gives a fvck what goes on in zulu land,you all can rob, loots and kill yourselves be it white,black or whatever it is not our business. Stop forcing your whatever down on our throats,this is Nairaland= Nigerians forum Not Manzi land or Africa land.
keep quiet bro. What's wrong with you guys self?

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Maj196(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2021
No surprises here. South Africans are bunch of lazy MF's. Both black and white.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by marsup: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2021
There is hunger in the land. In this kinda situation, you can't mind your business. Free money.........

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SmartPolician: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Plenty excuses when your white demigods loot.
This could also be Nigerian business money in transit.

PS - how is it Nigeria's business that El Salvador is planning a crypto city or that there are protests in Europe and Sudan? But they're all on the frontpage as we speak. So sit down please, you're the one who's irrelevant and parochial.

Stop replying everyone.
Nigeria's bad leaders have left many people frustrated.
Don't let them take out their frustration on you.
It kinda feels good to know that white South Africans do these dirty things though cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Just wow.....SA hustle is real.

@Seniorwriter
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Man's heart is desperately wicked
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie001:

Here, we have a team of police officers (well-armed) who follow the bullet-proof vans.

SA needs that cool. But I guess it's not great visuals in terms of tourism having excessive policing, but neither is having cash vans bombed. So it's a tricky balancing act.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by eteebanky1: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
all this South Africans na werey, always looting
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by fergie001: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
SA needs that cool. But I guess it's not great visuals in terms of tourism having excessive policing, but neither is having cash vans bombed. So it's a tricky balancing act.
Overtime, we've learnt lessons.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

You are right,

Better to loot real cash than to loot fuel tankers and get roasted in the process

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Hotzone(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Almost similar incident happened in here in Cali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.