Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) (46168 Views)

DHQ: We Bombed Terrorists In Nasarawa Not Innocent Herdsmen / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Two Bribe-seeking Policemen Crushed To Death By A Truck In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Remove the Whites from South Africa,and watch how south Africa will be worst than Iraq, Libya, somalia Afghanistan and co. So what are you going about for Negro?

You mean like how the richest tribe in Africa is South African? cool The Royal Bafokeng living off platinum investments. See where your stupidity and jealousy over black South Africans has led grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Remove the Whites from South Africa,and watch how south Africa will be worst than Iraq, Libya, somalia Afghanistan and co. So what are you going about for Negro?

Black South African potential when in full control of our resources cool, unlike others who waste their oil wealth and end up japaring to SA to smell our lovely farts grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6491523/see-worlds-richest-tribe-african

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Black South African potential when in full control of our resources cool, unlike others who waste their oil wealth and end up japaring to SA grin
Nigerians have a white dependency syndrome. A lot can be achieved wihout whute people.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by CalmElder(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seun360:

Why are you even on a Nigerian public forum? Cant imagine myself in a RSA forum.

Well, you are simply obsessed though.

Shame dey catch me for d way wey some of una dey talk.
Anything wey come una mind. Fiam! Mouth go open waa talk am.
Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Seun360(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
CalmElder:

Shame dey catch me for d way wey some of una dey talk.
Anything wey come una mind. Fiam! Mouth go open waa talk am.
Tufiakwa!!

Na Amadioha go strike those fingers wey you take type this rubbish.

Did you know the genesis of what led to that my post?

Na trailer go wipe out your family if you quote me again.

Unam ikot.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by CalmElder(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seun360:

Na Amadioha go strike those fingers wey you take type this rubbish.

Did you know the genesis of what led to that my post?

Na trailer go wipe out your family if you quote me again.

Unam ikot.

Mumu...
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by Seun360(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
CalmElder:

Am a Mumu...

Yes, you inherited it from your dad.

grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by epistleNow(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Nobody gives a fvck what goes on in zulu land,you all can rob, loots and kill yourselves be it white,black or whatever it is not our business. Stop forcing your whatever down on our throats,this is Nairaland= Nigerians forum Not Manzi land or Africa land.

Be calming down a little bro, its the news of the world and also, nairaland isn't just for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And that Nigerian doesn't know you.
Whether he knows me or not, it wont change the fact that this form is own by a Nigerian and not some Zulus disturbing my mention.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Whether he knows me or not, it wont change the fact that this form is own by a Nigerian and not some Zulus disturbing my mention.

And "Zulus" will continue to post here since your consent is not required by anyone,so watchu gon do about it?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Typical. A mixture of white worship an jealousy . Sorry man
Of all the people I want to envy it is south African Zulus I will envy? shocked Godforbid grin grin

What there's to be jealous of? Is it
Football
Basketball
Music
Movies
Richest man in Africa or what? Cause we out class you in all aspects of life.
And don't tell me how your country is this or that we all know that if not for the whites, south Africa will be worst than Zimbabwe. So tell me why will I be jealous of Zulus?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And "Zulus" will continue to post here since your consent is not required by anyone,so watchu gon do about it?
It's shows that you Zulus are stupid, good for nothing low IQ Gorillas, who don't have the intelligence to do anything apart from robbing and looting foreigners stores all In the name of Xenophobia. And to think that your monkey brother thinks that I'm jealous of you useless and worthless apes is just laughable.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Of all the people I want to envy it is south African Zulus I will envy? shocked Godforbid grin grin

What there's to be jealous of? Is it
Football
Basketball
Music
Movies
Richest man in Africa or what? Cause we out class you in all aspects of life.
And don't tell me how your country is this or that we all know that if not for the whites, south Africa will be worst than Zimbabwe. So tell me why will I be jealous of Zulus?
At this point we don't blame you but your mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
It's shows that you Zulus are stupid, good for nothing low IQ Gorillas, who don't have the intelligence to do anything apart from robbing and looting foreigners stores all In the name of Xenophobia. And to think that your monkey brother thinks that I'm jealous of you useless and worthless apes is just laughable.

It gets even more hilarious when someone whose country's illiteracy rate is among the highest on the continent thinks he's the one to get to talk about IQs and intelligence grin .I don't know who you talking about but he said you are jealous of South Africans then he's one thousands percent right.It's a known fact that South Africa's impressive progress unsettles many frustrated people in a certain country in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
[b]It's shows that you Zulus are stupid, good for nothing low IQ Gorillas, who don't have the intelligence to do anything [/b]apart from robbing and looting foreigners stores all In the name of Xenophobia. And to think that your monkey brother thinks that I'm jealous of you useless and worthless apes is just laughable.
it really does show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

It gets even more hilarious when someone whose country's illiteracy rate is among the highest on the continent thinks he's the one to get to talk about IQs and intelligence grin .I don't know who you talking about but he said you are jealous of South Africans then he's one thousands percent right.It's a known fact that South Africa's impressive progress unsettles many frustrated people in a certain country in West Africa.
They are frustrated. Every thread with the words "South Africa " ends the same way.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by SaintBishop: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Success in what? Looting and killing foreigners? Which useless success are you talking about? I'm yet to see one successful black south African. You Morons can't even create a platform for yourselves yet,you are here ranting and bragging your smelling mouth clown.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
SaintBishop:
Success in what? Looting and killing foreigners? Which useless success are you talking about? I'm yet to see one successful black south African. You Morons can't even create a platform for yourselves yet,you are here ranting and bragging your smelling mouth clown.

What success? Does that question even deserve an answer? You are running away from your country to seek a better life in ours since yours failed you,so it's clear who runs a better country tongue

Why should we create a platform when this one is obsessed with everything South Africa? we're right at home here since y'all can't keep our country's name out of your stinking mouths duh cool

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoC:

I thought DA and ActionSA coalition talk broke down...I think that's the latest

Because they still needed EFF support and DA refused.

But tonight the all voted together to bring in DA candidate as mayor and she won.

See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6862862/first-ever-female-mayor-johannesburg-young
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

Because they still needed EFF support and DA refused.

But tonight the all voted together to bring in DA candidate as mayor and she won.

See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6862862/first-ever-female-mayor-johannesburg-young

Ah I see...but do you think she can handle the issue with joburg municipality ?

My brother, I pay 2 rates account and the way they hadle me when I complain of leaking pipe infront of my house ehn...u will pity me lol..recently pipe burst etc has been rampant in Ferndale only God knows why and these guys just take their time to fix it while the road is running with water like no ones business
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoC:

Ah I see...but do you think she can handle the issue with joburg municipality ?

My brother, I pay 2 rates account and the way they hadle me when I complain of leaking pipe infront of my house ehn...u will pity me lol..recently pipe burst etc has been rampant in Ferndale only God knows why and these guys just take their time to fix it while the road is running with water like no ones business

Things will definitely improve with the ANC gone. Like them or not, but the DA is very good with service delivery in the inner cities and suburbs (Randburg). They fail in the townships though.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

Things will definitely improve with the ANC gone. Like them or not, but the DA is very good with service delivery in the inner cities and suburbs (Randburg). They fail in the townships though.

You mean DA has been ruling Randburg?

Anyways, I hope things improve..this is where I live and I want the country to be better....
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoC:

You mean DA has been ruling Randburg?

Anyways, I hope things improve..this is where I live and I want the country to be better ....

No, I was just showing suburbs like Randburg will benefit from DA's rule.

@bolded cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by AutoC: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded cool cool cool

Cool!
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded cool cool cool

Am I the only one who feels that the death of the ANC is approaching at a terrifying speed? cheesy grin

I'm loving every second of it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Am I the only one who feels that the death of the ANC is approaching at a terrifying speed? cheesy grin

ay no they have to die now, we've had enough! but something in me says there's still a lot of fuel on their tanks.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
ay no they have to die now, we've had enough! but something in me says there's still a lot of fuel on their tanks.

That fuel is not gonna get them far because Mashaba's popularity increases by the day and on the other side you got the EFF that won't let its boot off ANC's neck.And for them to lose Gauteng? The most important province in the country?...they gonna need more than devine intervention to return to their former glory.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

They thought they could destroy our country and get away with it angry I'm more proud of South Africans and the opposition parties for giving them the boot cool Now we need people to be thrown in jail.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

New Emfuleni Mayor guys, my hometown embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. They didn't even bother to impress - the municipality has been under administration for years.

cc JaceBlaze

1 Like

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

New Emfuleni Mayor guys, my hometown embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. They didn't even bother to impress - the municipality has been under administration for years.

cc JaceBlaze
Yoh bafethu grin grin Emfuleni is fvcked.. haade boy

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by TMKsouth: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yoh bafethu grin grin Emfuleni is fvcked.. haade boy

grin grin grin grin pray for us guys.

47-43 split so there's still a chance we can topple him.
Re: South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin grin pray for us guys.

47-43 split so there's still a chance we can topple him.
Dude looks like Eddie Murphy in " Coming to America".. whats up with them medals? grin grin He doesnt inspire confidence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.