Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (52028 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Newsmic: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (Photos, Video)

A young woman spent her money to organise a surprise apology for her boyfriend, but she barely got any reaction from him, IgbereTV reports.

The woman got what looks like a hotel room decorated, with flowers and confetti on the bed, spelt out to read, "Am sorry."

Her boyfriend's friends were in on it and when they brought the boyfriend into the room, the woman immediately kneels down and begins crying as she apologizes to him.

However, the young boyfriend, who was smoking, didn't show any emotions, prompting the woman's friends to ask if he won't hug her to show he has forgiven her.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8zZ37mhZA

https://igberetvnews.com/1406690/girl-gets-reaction-boyfriend-spends-money-surprise-apology-photos-video/

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
What a useless lifestyle

469 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by temitope27(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sometimes it's good to dey smoke Igbo, u go dey reason well, I feel that nigga

477 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
She's a vagabond

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Debbe:
She's a vagabond

The guy is probably a Yahoo boy and she doesn't know that her womb has been used to renew his subscription. grin

The guy is no longer interested in the relationship because his mission has been accomplished. cheesy

381 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by siofra(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Magnoliaa(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lol. Grand gesture, but what did she do?

He looks calm, though, and doesn't seem like someone that cannot be appeased, so he's probably not reacting for other reasons.

But it's fascinating to watch how these kind of people love themselves and show romance to each other.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by OloshoMan: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
See the ugly trash she's dating b'cos of yahoo money... Seems he's cashing out at the moment that's why she's stuck with the emotionless rhino-looking nigga,

and how's she comfortable in a room full of touts

268 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Namdeenero(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by younglleo: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nwata nwoke yahoo, na nwatanwanyi iberibe! Stupid love!
These are the type of girls after being useless in school, the start looking for one useless simp to marry!

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry
Wehdone Prof. Wolele soloyinka

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Jeremani: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
There's this joy I have when guy dey fall girls hand cheesy

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Me as a relationship counselor:
So na this guy dey make you cry sef?
E no even fine.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Sonnky09(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wow
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Omicron007: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?

This man.
Mr.Tunji, is it your knees?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ThickSharon123(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406690/girl-gets-reaction-boyfriend-spends-money-surprise-apology-photos-video/

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Fyie: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by daddytime(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
I would have done worse than the dude if I was the one faced with the word "Am Sorry".

Kapish yahoo love.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Kobicove(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
The guy's mind has already left the relationship undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by StagethemTVee: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
First of all...What did she do? It could be an omah lay scenario

I thought we in this together
Give you my necklace pendant
Give you my last card, you spend am
I show you my best friend, you friend am

The guy no fit under under
E no fit understand

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Loreettaa: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
And her parents will tell you "she's in school".
Probably cheated on the young man who looks like a G-boy by the way.
By the time this one's 30, I wonder how many abortions she'd have done, seeing she's ready to do anything to keep a man.
Tomorrow, one simp will marry this, and say "I'm lucky to have her."

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ideatoprince18(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Typical G ..... No options given .... No Bleep given

When a guy knows he is the price and he is the hunter, He will learn to make the preys around succumb to his will.

That G right there is making his prey succumb to his will.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by revived: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Boggy werey I know sae you go dae happygrin grin grin grin grin

Nah your mentee be that grin

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by SirLakes: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
QueenJay96:
Me as a relationship counselor:
So na this guy dey make you cry sef?
E no even fine.
Hin pocket fine probably angry

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by GRACEGLORY: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
When you don’t know what you’re worth, you’d end up being somebody’s rag.

“Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.”
― Shannon L. Alder

And for the guy that recorded this, shared it, and for the one that brought this online thereby humiliating her even more… Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundeeer!!!.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by mosdii(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Red pill is the way, the truth and the life.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Cantonese: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
What a useless lifestyle

The right response. A highly irresponsible young man and an irresponsible young lady. And the thought that her friends and family members will watch the young lady embarrassing herself in the social media is nauseating.

16 Likes 1 Share

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada