Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (52068 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by deepdeep(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yahoo romeo, olosho juliet grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by folake4u(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Orishirishi things everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Still don't understand what Nigeria is turning it,stupid bunch of a disgrace to parents,so na person born this mumu Dem,does it mean this ppl no de naija com get plan fr there life to the get time de do all this rubbish dem de do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by iamehmakute(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Depends on the gravity of the offence

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Chiffy: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na who dey even bring this nonsense come nairaland
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Stupid kids
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ukaface(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yahoo boyfriend
Girls sha
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by lasisi69(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

This man.
Mr.Tunji, is it your knees?
tunji olamide cheesy
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by BigYash: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
deepdeep:
Yahoo romeo, olosho juliet grin
grin grin One olosho is saying "you no go hug am" Stupid children. Yahoo spoil children sha

7 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by sparko1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?

That's more like, her money bag, you think it is out of love grin grin grin

Just like you, most ladies hardly apologize, they will only do that if they think they have something to lose.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by 1stKingharry: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please watch my video and click the link to subscribe to my channel

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDruGM4QVx0[/flash
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by smartasuen(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
The moment I saw a wrapped substance being lit to be smoked, I lost interest in whatever the heck was happening.
Their wahala!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by sparko1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Emperor2020:
Still don't understand what Nigeria is turning it,stupid bunch of a disgrace to parents,so na person born this mumu Dem,does it mean this ppl no de naija com get plan fr there life to the get time de do all this rubbish dem de do

What plan, if you ask very well, that guy might have up to 50 million in his account, do yahoo is their plan and it obviously doesn't need reasoning.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Jman06(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Foolish girl!

That guy is clearly done with the biatch. I'm sure the next thing is to just keep her as a booty call to cure conji. You can never get a guy to be with a lady he no longer wants. The lady will just be punishing herself.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Elock1: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
temitope27:
Sometimes it's good to dey smoke Igbo, u go dey reason well, I feel that nigga
and I feel you for feeling that niggar

3 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by edward1106(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?
Ask your guy same question and I bet you his reaction would be same if not more as the kid in your attached pix.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Kennedy97: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Debbe:
She's a vagabond

A serious one wahali

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by googie2shoes: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by gressie(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Also, don't confuse power to get a man to sleep with you with power to keep a man after sleeping with you.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Olam09(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Young brainless fellas
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by drkrest(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin
which yeye power she get? You honestly think that a liability and an indispensable person has lotta power. Wake up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by funshint(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
See what low self esteem has done to this one. Is it the money he has or what...I just pity the parent for breeding a morron. She's still young though...in some years to come she'll realize how stupid she was.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ThickSharon123(f): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
drkrest:
which yeye power she get? You honestly think that a liability and an indispensable person has lotta power. Wake up

Shoo you!!! Do you think it's by all the gra gra and show by force you men do that makes you have power.

Subtle power is more powerful than aggressive power. We women use strategy. Talk of Cleopatra and the Roman official and many more. Even in Africa here, Moremi and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Hayee(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin
I swear cheesy cheesy grin
No stress we move tongue tongue tongue
Women also want peace of mind wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nonexisting: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
temitope27:
Sometimes it's good to dey smoke Igbo, u go dey reason well, I feel that nigga
He is smart to know that "I'm sorry" doesn't stop bleeding. You don't come back to just say I'm sorry after donating pussy to the entire community and expect everything to just go away when we all know you will do it again if opportunity presents itself.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
What this world is turning to

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Dejisama: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
New #JUMIA DISCOUNTs Use voucher code NBFDEJI to get 10 % on all Jumia products
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by fatymore(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awon omo wobe

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Adefolarin1: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Stupid children everywhere, smh.

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Ykc2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Small small Yahoo boys grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.