Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (52067 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Both of them are stupid.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by theamazonguru(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry

Very funny.
English no be our mother's language jare.
It's only a 2nd language. Yes it is our official language. Our agreed lingua franca.
Once you can communicate and the other person understands, English don do her job. Case closed.
The rest na shakara level. Forget, Syntax and lexis.

Which language does a man from China speak? Chinese right ?
Which language does a man from Germany speak? German right ?
What language does a man from France speak? French right?

These guys communicate in their mother's tongue.
They are not seen as illiterate or less developed or less humans because of that.

I have a friend, a Nigerian, Who schools in China. She told me all their text books are written in Chinese.
Her first job is to translate that Chinese to English before she understands anything.

So tell me why those guys won't understand what they are being taught in their mother's tongue.
But we for Nigeria we sabi English pass Oyibo self, Lori iro. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
My wife reads her Bible in her language (Ibo). I no blame her ooh. As long as it helps her to connect with what she reads. In fact me sef don start to dey do same. Imagine I can read 4 different translations before I understand some verses. No be the same English them take write those translations? They are just playing with words from one version to the other.

My boss is a French man, who hardly speaks English. His English is below average. I can say on the scale of 10, I will; rate him 2/10. But this guy is a genius. He just landed in Nigeria 2 months ago. You need to see the innovations he has brought in, new IT system he has built for adoption in our operation.
This is the same organization I have worked for the pass 10 years, all of us just dey speak grammar Lori iro.
We sabi speak. Yes. We know our job yes.
Come and see our reports, choiiii so so grammar.
But he no pass that level.
E no translate to nothing.
French guy came in and saw what we all never saw in years. Na only to dey spot each other's error we sabi.

Oga free the young girl.
If you sabi, good for you.
Hope the grammar is taking you to great heights and helping you achieve incredibly awesome things.

Na that one be the Koko.

For your information, I had A in English, when waec was still waec , not today that miracle center is everywhere.
My comment is not coming out of hatred for the language. Not at all.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
She knows watin she dey collect from the guy, Big cassava cool
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ImoleNaija: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Elidrisy20:
She knows watin she dey collect from the guy, Big cassava cool

For your mind.

Weytin she dey collect from him no pass money. Why she dey beg? Na because dem catch her where she dey collect big cassava.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by sheriffindy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
History teacher
ThickSharon123:

[color=#990000][/color]Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jeremani:
There's this joy I have when guy dey fall girls hand cheesy
Them go soon label you misogynistic grin

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Goldbw122(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406690/girl-gets-reaction-boyfriend-spends-money-surprise-apology-photos-video/
It is na wa, he is just like a walking dead, make she go find another person love this one done use her buy Benz, I swear to God.. do shocking.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by sweetMichael(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?
jamb question
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by yeman2012(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
lie say u no do the same for that your ex that year grin

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Rastaramsey(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

You know how much she dey gain from that niggarr

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Ykc2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
vikgreen01:

I swear

Nd someone is saying the guy might have 50 mil in his account. 50m ko
one corolla with 5 million wey dem go squander for hotel finish ,then their eyes go clear

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Numerouno94(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry

Wat do u xpect from Yahoo boys nd girls?
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Clinghton: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yeah, they love bad guys but end up putting the blame on all guys.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Namdeenero(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
theamazonguru:

Very funny.
English no be our mother's language jare.
It's only a 2nd language. Yes it is our official language. Our agreed lingua franca.
Once you can communicate and the other person understands, English don do her job. Case closed.
The rest na shakara level. Forget, Syntax and lexis.

Which language does a man from China speak? Chinese right ?
Which language does a man from Germany speak? German right ?
What language does a man from France speak? French right?

These guys communicate in their mother's tongue.
They are not seen as illiterate or less developed or less humans because of that.

I have a friend, a Nigerian, Who schools in China. She told me all their text books are written in Chinese.
Her first job is to translate that Chinese to English before she understands anything.

So tell me why those guys won't understand what they are being taught in their mother's tongue.
But we for Nigeria we sabi English pass Oyibo self, Lori iro. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
My wife reads her Bible in her language (Ibo). I no blame her ooh. As long as it helps her to connect with what she reads. In fact me sef don start to dey do same. Imagine I can read 4 different translations before I understand some verses. No be the same English them take write those translations? They are just playing with words from one version to the other.

My boss is a French man, who hardly speaks English. His English is below average. I can say on the scale of 10, I will; rate him 2/10. But this guy is a genius. He just landed in Nigeria 2 months ago. You need to see the innovations he has brought in, new IT system he has built for adoption in our operation.
This is the same organization I have worked for the pass 10 years, all of us just dey speak grammar Lori iro.
We sabi speak. Yes. We know our job yes.
Come and see our reports, choiiii so so grammar.
But he no pass that level.
E no translate to nothing.
French guy came in and saw what we all never saw in years. Na only to dey spot each other's error we sabi.

Oga free the young girl.
If you sabi, good for you.
Hope the grammar is taking you to great heights and helping you achieve incredibly awesome things.

Na that one be the Koko.

For your information, I had A in English, when waec was still waec , not today that miracle center is everywhere.
My comment is not coming out of hatred for the language. Not at all.
Boss be calming down, small play wey I play you don drop lecture

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Asour: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Lol. Grand gesture, but what did she do?

He looks calm, though, and doesn't seem like someone that cannot be appeased, so he's probably not reacting for other reasons.

But it's fascinating to watch how these kind of people love themselves and show romance to each other.

Hahaha.

"These kinds of people".

You must be more effective then a machine learning algorithm in classifying humans.

Cheers.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Dizzyyish: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become
prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for
themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the
work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of
their vagina at certain given moments. The minute a woman has made this
decision she ceases to develop her mind.

- Esther Vilar

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Gubioma: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
What a useless lifestyle
kaiii jama'a this is imposible for naija ladys
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Forthepeople21(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
She did the normal thing, slept with one of his friends or family
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

By their ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ I am not surprised though the p p have said it all

Light my poli in peace
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Mistermamus(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dey kneel down for yahoo boy yeye gal
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by muheeb01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
They fits eachother perfectly,...love wantintin

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by NwaScore442(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

I pity u... History maker sad

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by fairwilliams: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Depend on what u gat frm him.
My EX always begd me then i swear but laslas i moved.
I dnt gve a damn Bleep up on ladies who nag that's just it. And y r they tagging him G-BOY?
Person musn't dress properly4nigeria nah 2dey tag them remain.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
My kine of person that don't accept sorry undecided

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
My kind of person that don't accept sorry undecided

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Whatever she did must have really pained him

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by MrMacinterchi1: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by GoldenSpec: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
U go tey for ur family house grin
ThickSharon123:

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by MrMacinterchi1: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
no be small things o. relationship
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
These Girls keep dating Idiots

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada