Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (63391 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
That young, tight, African vagina can make any race of man act stupid and impulsive. I don’t blame him.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
Omo this white men are trying o grin grin grin

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is the man better than you? you can also help a less privileged just as he has done. Gifting is not gender-based. The moment you see life outside being a receiver the better the lives of people around you.

Can you also help your fellow woman go to market and cook for her when she is hungry?
Helping is not gender based.

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by justdream(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

He isn't. We video called but whatever I don't care I'm not interested sha.

You got mail ma'am.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Felabrity: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
All these lucky bst that got their money from bitcoin
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Olosho is still am insult, your defense is senseless

And yes na your Pussy you go use collect money from am cuz hardly will you see a man gift you such huge amount without entering the place
Magnoliaa:

E no dey ever pass this one for una. Very unimaginative and stale lots.

Na money I wan collect. I tell you say I wan use my puŝsy get am abi I wan dey fk your papa and male relatives? undecided If I come cash out without ever opening my pant, nko? What will now happen?

When you have something revolutionary to say, let me know - 'olosho' stopped being an insult since 1412.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Sunisonflex49: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Diamondniyi:

Olosho don drop comment

Seconded
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2021
No be juju be that? them do use black magic on this one.
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Watch and see how nairaland guys will avoid this thread. People of the world see una fellow men ooooooooooooooo,he didn't die he's alive much alive and kicking. Ndi what has she done to deserve this love and care oya ooo come and see una member. Those ones that loves attacking their fellow guys for gifting a girl oya ooooh what do you have to say sad
AREN’T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF SEE NOBODY, I MEAN NO FVCKING MAN IS OBLIGATED TO YOU.

GO AND WORK!angry

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:

The other day one was telling me he will sell his soul to have me come to America grin
And you're in America
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by godisshit(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Your tales by moonlight is getting too much on this forum.

siofra:

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by rizzyray: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
See mannnn. Premium man. Correct man. kiss kiss kiss White Lace 2,000 yards. I need me this kind in my life right now. Very great, sensual and considerate lovers they are, unlike the ''them-who-must-not-be-named'' lots we have over here. lipsrsealed

What are the police 'raiding' him for, though? undecided zNa crime to give woman money?

See average Nigerian girl mentality, they believe the best man is the one that gift them money. Na why una dey very easy to be used for ritual sha

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
[b][/b] Nigerian men's love tend to die even faster... I believe Whites are even more committed than their Black counterparts.. undecided
NOBODY IS OWING YOU, GO AND WORK FOR YOUR MONEY
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Your tales by moonlight is getting too much on this forum.

NOR MIND THAT DUDE
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by godisshit(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Let him find out that she has another boyfriend somewhere who is the receiver for his money grin

Deborah98:
Watch and see how nairaland guys will avoid this thread. People of the world see una fellow men ooooooooooooooo,he didn't die he's alive much alive and kicking. Ndi what has she done to deserve this love and care oya ooo come and see una member. Those ones that loves attacking their fellow guys for gifting a girl oya ooooh what do you have to say sad
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
See mannnn. Premium man. Correct man. kiss kiss kiss White Lace 2,000 yards. I need me this kind in my life right now. Very great, sensual and considerate lovers they are, unlike the ''them-who-must-not-be-named'' lots we have over here. lipsrsealed

What are the police 'raiding' him for, though? undecided Na crime to give woman money?

Are you considerate? If yes, that's nice. I'm asking because most of you Nigerian women believe in one sided relationships. Y'all don't have "mutual" in your dictionaries.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by SpockFederation: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Trumann: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:

How much has your father given your mother despite her producing you for him.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Ssoil:
373 what shocked this is true love

True love? Because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What are the police 'raiding' him for, though? undecided Na crime to give woman money?

Toto gender and free money go and hustle prostitute!
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NOBODY IS OWING YOU, GO AND WORK FOR YOUR MONEY
Are you daft? I'm talking about commitment, what's your comment gotta do with it? undecided
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

E no dey ever pass this one for una. Very unimaginative and stale lots.

Na money I wan collect. I tell you say I wan use my puŝsy get am abi I wan dey fk your papa and male relatives? undecided If I come cash out without ever opening my pant, nko? What will now happen?

When you have something revolutionary to say, let me know - 'olosho' stopped being an insult since 1412.

How are you going to do that without shifting your pant?
U be Yoruba sha, "nko"? Good to know, lol
Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by babasolution: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
White men own East African women's pussy

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Toto gender and free money go and hustle prostitute!
You're so uncultured... undecided

Go make money... It's your mate that's giving his girlfriend millions... And still your mate getting married to grannies... But we know where you fall!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by Keniwit(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Deborah98:

As any of your brothers give any of their girlfriend #10000 this yr?? .. idiot..Or shay your papa don give your mama #10000 to cook b4??

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you daft? I'm talking about commitment, what's your comment gotta do with it? undecided
WHICH COMMITMENT ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU ARE THE DAFT FELLOW HERE angry

1 Like

Re: Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) by tarantino1: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
All these fake stories sef.

Na only nairaland na carry this news. Wetin be the billionaire name. Everybody reputable billionaire dey Forbes list. So say the name let's find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.