Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (78460 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Bigjagga(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
BUY CHEAP CARS, TRUCKS AND OTHER STUFFS FROM www.taylorsaleswebsite.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by olumideayo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
You can try this link it's working www.olumidequicksmart..com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
mr sage: @ Omachi, kindly check your mail box.

Information still available.
plz i need info on small scale printing press, and game louge.

U should kindly contact me @ FRANKLUCIFER@ GMAIL.COM.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by oluomad(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
mr sage: Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by knaikky(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2013
Nice one sir. Pls am interested in the feasibility study for custard powder production & dat of ginger exportation. My email is zirconpearlintl@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by winjoseph: 9:30pm On May 25, 2013
Mr saga can u help wt the import of agric product. Pla contact me on winjoey56@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kingsleychile(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kingsleychile(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kingsleychile(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by skullzrep(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Sage: Firstly I Nd To Commend You On This Wonderful Write-Up&Ur Good Intentions
However, I'd Love To Get More Info On The Game Lounge......My Email: Ayoolakayode247@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kingsleychile(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by valariz: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nice one
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by skullzrep(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Do We Av Anyone Who Can Enlighten Me More On Ao To Start A Sport&Games Bar.....Please No Idea Is Wasted, So Long Its Progressive&As Well Constructive
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kingsleychile(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by faceit: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2014
what about GNLD drug networking business? those doing it say they make 1million in six months, they also travel to dubai, and southafrica. is it true, please?
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Daminister(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mr Saga, thanks for dis piece.Since I lost my job some months ago, I've been so worried abt businesses that requires little or no capital. Kindly email me details of d Turkey Farming Business, Meat Delivery/ Supply Busines and Shoes/ Fashion Accessories Importation. My email Addy is minister302001@yahoo.com .thanks a lot
mr sage: Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mapantablet(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Olychi: Other Businesses u can start wit little capital include:

1. Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
6. Niche Newsletter publication
7. Lunch Delivery
8. Foolscap Sheet production
9. Stickers production
10.Office cleaning business
11 Writing e-books
12.Time Management classes
13.Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.
14.Customer service training
15.Commercial cleaning service
16.Time Management classes

There are so much more where this is pulled from, for enquiries on how to start any of these businesses and more biz ideas visit: www.realbusinesstrend. or e-mail: talk2olychi@yahoo.com
Your future is in your own hands, Yes you can.

Nice
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by texybaby(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Mr sage this is so so nice i love this piece...pls i need details on export of agro products ive been looking out Fø̲̣̣я̅ any we cld even puts heads together n'do d'biz.send details τ̅☺ meetteteluv@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Cfortdamsel(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr sage thanks for your hard work.
I need info about Custard Production and Shoes/ Fashion Accessories Importation. My mail is comfort_lohi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by knice(m): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Another business that requires low capital is Recharge card printing business. You print from the comfort of your home and distribute to retailers and vendors. The market is ever green. People must recharge.All you will need is a computer, a printer and the printing software. Return on investment can sustain you a living./07033097160.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by olafunso: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
nairaexc: another hidden money maker is bulk sms reselling biz. With only 10,000 u can hav ur bulk sms website and make cul rturns weekly as am doing. Go 4 it. Get ur own free bulksms biz proposal to get clients. Tx to 08026480369
If you are interested in bulk sms business you call 08030422269 we will create good website for you and you can start your bulk sms business altogether for #10000 less. You can visit www.beta4naija.com/sms now
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bizhub: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for list of over 80 profitable businesses you can start with the little you have...You will wonder why You've not thought about them.....Also discover list of fundraising agencies to help you start or expand your dream business...
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ucheozor(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
KINGSMAN GROUP LTD are looking for affiliate marketers who will help them sell her products
We pay our affiliates 50% on every sale made
Our manuals are well detailed in every aspect of our promises.
Here are lists of our products manuals:
1. How to start custard powder production in Nigeria
2. How make air freshener in Nigeria
3. How to make money from chalk production
4. How to start a successful liquid soap making business in Nigeria
5. How you can start your own catering business
6. How to start a successful event planning business
7. How to start a laundry service business small
8. How to start restaurant business in Nigeria
9. How to start up a fitness training business in Nigeria
10. How to make scouring powder and profit from it
11. How to become a millionaire publishing sports newspaper
12. How to start car wash business in Nigeria
13. How to start your own consulting business service
14. How to get your business visa ASAP
15. How to start a successful used phones business
16. How to used low capital to start a big bread business
17. How to start Pig farming business in Nigeria
18. How to make money through seminar production
19. How to buy cheap laptops at the rate of N14,000+
20. How to obtain visa of any country
21. Quick ejaculation cure or prevention
22. How to write a sale letter
23. How to flash all phones
24. Modem unlocking/cracking business manual
25. Everyday cash system
26. Sale page expert kit
27. Google blogger beginner’s guide
28. Laptops repair business manual guide
29. How to start recharge card printing business
30. How to start liquid soap production
31. How to place Facebook ads in a nutshell video
32. How to start Paint production
33. How to start Candle production
34. How to start Industrial cleaner production
35. How to start fish farming business in Nigeria
36. How to start all network short code message business in Nigeria
37. How to start recharge card printing business in Nigeria
38. How to start web hosting business in with less than N4,000 Only
39. How To Acquire A Free Scholarship Tutor Abroad
40. How To Download Any Expensive Ebook On The Internet for Free
41. How To Get A UK Free Virtual Address
In case you have not yet like our facebook page, please search for kingsman group and like us so that our latest update will start to appear on your timeline anytime we posting new job for business minded people. Our official number remains+2348164409900, +2348130783878, +2347051301174 follow us twitter @kingsleyozor7 or email us at kingsleyozor5@gmail.com
Visit our site http://howtomakebreadnija..com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by tchiwinnie: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
einfo:
Recharge Card Business in Nigeria - The recharge card business in Nigeria will keep on booming as Nigerians will always buy recharge cards and vouchers to connect with family and friends for different reasons. Do know that foreign investors know this and that is why we have quite a number of telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
The Nigerian market is really that huge! And guess what? You too can make money, did I just said
pls throw more light, i m interested.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nistfranky(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Perfume making, liquid soap, antiseptic, face powder, body cream, airfreshner making are making so many nigerians millionare and u can start with as low as 500naira buy raw chemical material at isabella chemical and stockits nig ltd 08037759981
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by hebronconcept: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2014
CASH IN CASSAVA BUSINESS SEMINAR (20 SLOTS REMAINING)
AMAZING!, WEALTH IN AGRO BUSINESS
MAKE OVER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA MONTHLY
The business opportunities created by the cassava revolution has led to increased local investments in the cassava plantations, cassava tubers supply and cassava processing industry such as the cassava glucose syrup factory which requires 132,000 metric tones of fresh cassava tubers annually to produce 26,000 metric tones of glucose syrup. There is also the cassava processing factories for flour, and starch in various parts of the country. This has created a growing local demand for cassava tubers,
in this seminar you will be exposed to
Investment Opportunities in Cassava tubers production, opportunity to substantially improve your investment success, eliminate costly errors and take complete control of your financial destiny
Investment Opportunities in Cassava flour & Cassava bread production: The federal Government has banned the importation of wheat you will be instructed on how to produce or source for high quality cassava flour for bead and other confectioneries
Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production
Mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm.
Potentials in adding value to cassava products eg Starch, Ethanol, Glucose, Glue and Livestock Feed
Branded Gari Production from cassava with Vitamin A Fortification: You can choose to explore the local markets and Sell to busy office executives, professionals, high net worth individuals, caterers, food vendors and other food service providers. you can also supply supermarkets, shops, restaurants, canteens, eateries, etc
Bonuses
1 Contacts of Cassava tubers buyers
2 FINANCE or CAPITAL OPTION (#300,000- #500,000) for those without initial capital (NO COLLATERAL). This facility is OPTIONAL
3 Exposure to other agro commodity business eg cashew nut, palm kernel nut, soyabeans, maize, surghum etc

4 How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
5 A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
Seminar date: Saturday, 1/11/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: five thousand naira only (#5,000)
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title CASSAVA RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Forex Is Under Attack / Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.