Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (78222 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by dav8id(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2011
mr sagi,thats a nice post.pls i wil like 2 hav more details on agric commodity exportation. my email s david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by oluagness(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Bros, thank for the beautiful tips. I need info on toilet rol, exercise book & custard production. Sunybam@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chizillar(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2011
I am into the export of agro products as ginger,cashew,garlic,sesame seed,shea butter etc. It's highly lucrative and opportunities here is vast. Feasibility studies on these agro-products are also available./07033097160.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by sherif1: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
ok oo! Guys we all have to be realistic shocked
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omachi1026(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ Sherif1 what's your input?
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by LagBlogger(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2011
Nice Post in addition to what you have is this nice selection of business ideas in this free article 100 easy to start business ideas
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Thethy(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2011
Grasscutter farming,you can start small scale and grow big gradually,for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Ollaboy: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
Thanks Mr Sage for this wonderful tutorial. I'm interested in custard powder production, toilet roll production and soap making. Please I need detailed information on them. My e-mail id is: by4real97@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by segwise(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hello, thanks for the beautiful tips. I need info on toilet rol, exercise book & custard production. My email is segwise@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Felix004(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2011
@mr sage, i'm interested in the turkey biz. Pls send me information to olajidefelix2000@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ekehleosey: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
hey guys i ran into this site on facebook and decided to check it out, sorry to divert a bit but seriously its worth it, its new in town and its a hit, its a mobile site www.mocliq.mobi. its something like an online/private phone account, wer u actually can save or keep airtime privately,u also can play a game called Cliqr to multiply your airtime, and you can then withdraw into your real phone account anytime. its actually very cool and i heard its owned by a 19 year old boy,
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by spotball(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2011
hello, am a student and will like to know if any one knows of any place in Edo, ondo or Delta state where i can get eggs in large quantity so i can resell.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by pinc: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hello Mr Sagi,
please send ur details to pincypon@yahoo.com.
many thanks as i await your response
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by marx(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
Partner with us on charcoal exportation to Europe and take 50% of ROI.  We do the work. Ride on our experience and knowledge on Sourcing, specification/quality control, haulage, shipping etc. offer last from now till January 31, 2012. 07039505417, 08127041838.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Enhance: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2012
great job! keep it up.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by page9(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
Most of those asking for free info on biz may very likely not make the best of it

Reading,having or knowing a good business plan is not as important as doing one particular one on a small scale and grow over time.

I mentor a lot of people about entreprenuership and I discover one constant traits in most of them--

90% of them want instant gratification, they want to start big,they can't stand the enormous and daunting challenges associated with business in this part of the world.

They do not set their priority right because they simply lack financial discipline.

Therefore, for those of you aspiring to go into business, ensure you learn a thing or two from the above
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ideabank: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2012
Hello, am also interested in agro products export business. my email is myadsyte@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Topeby: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2012
You can also consider this. It will be of help:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by onasharon(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
Plastic Identity Card printers. Authorized Reseller in Nigeria. From dual side to single side. With most ruged,economically high ROI. Zebra P430i,P420i,P640i,P120i,ZXP SERIES 3,ZXP SERIES 8.We sell acessories too. Sales Enquiry Pls call 08135586674,08185830580. Email:onadiran@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by monteriza(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
An entrepreneur does not ask what to do to earn a profit but how to go about it.Entrepreneurship is about spoting a need where others do not see it.Look closely into the market place,there is always a gap,a need to be satisfied.The entrepreneur goes ahead to innovate a product to satisfy the identified need.You can do this by introducing a new product that the market is willing to pay for,or improving on existing goods and/or services.Plan well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by zeestone99(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
plz i need info on turkey on game lounge biz.my email iz zeestone4real@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nyekason(f): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2012
Pls am interested in pure water biz,and bread making biz.How do i start pls.E mail me,my mail is nyekason2k@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nyekason(f): 3:26am On Jan 11, 2012
I love making of toilet tissue business.E mail me on how to start pls.My mail is nyekason2k@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by PrinceUfe: 3:41am On Jan 11, 2012
When talking about "Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital", i think that they must be businesses that tend to depend on local raw-materials and i feel that you'll love the businesses that Nigerians have at [url=http://www.productionpanel.com]www.productionpanel.com[/url] , won't you join them to be empowered now?

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ng4am(f): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2012
I want info on how to start bakery and purewater business pls msg me ng4am@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by papapee: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2012
Hello Mr Sage l m interested in supplies of food stuff,dried fish,palm oil etc to restaurants,hotels,eateries etc,how do l go about it my mail treasurepraizglobal@rocketmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Elizadath: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2012
@owunmi, are you trying to sell name here? Do you need to tell d hse whom the hell is d chairman of ur a2w is? Anyway we ar not move by dos stuffs anymore.
Cos all their effort is to enrich demselvs. Bomboclat people.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by davesam: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
for me, the information at
www.productionpanel.com are just great
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Thethy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.