Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (78237 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wealth4us: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
Mr. Sagi,
Pls can you send me your number to ayo_deji@yahoo.com. I'm interested in some of those business and i will like to discuss with you sir. Waiting.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ayodele123(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2012
I think we are all getting it wrong.
What amount of money can we term as little capital?
In presenting any business idea, you should include tha capital requirements of the idea starting on a small scale.
My business idea here is poultry farming.
If N100,000 can be regarded as little capital,you can start a micro farm in your house as follows:
If you have a space 12 feet square with good ventilation, set up with 60 day old broilers @ N150.00 each totalling N9000.00
The feeding requirement for 60 birds for 12 weeks is about N60,000-N70,000.00
Vaccine budget is N10,000.00. Farm equipment N3000.00.Miscellaneous N7000.00
Sell the birds at 12 weeks @ N2500 - N3000.00 especially during Xmas, especially in Lagos.
if you are targetting Xmas,start by mid september to first week October.
With a budget of N100,000 you can set up a micro-broiler farm in your backyard and 50-100% profit margin is very possible if you have good farm management techniques and marketing skills. Get more details from the signature below.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by cbnedcabuj: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2012
Here is your opportunity to get trainings on how to manage these profitable businesses and at the same time get linked to access credits for startup/expansion of your businesses.

We are located inside the women centre Opp. CBN, Central Business Area, Abuja. Contact us @08095332419;  Facebook: cbnedcabuja and dont forget to follow us on Twitter: cbnedcabuja.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lalaboy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
quicksmartcash. .com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lalaboy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
REALLY, are people actually interested in totally transforming
their financial situations and still doing the same things that
don't work? Guys let's get serious i understand the importance
of hardwork but its no longer the sole determinant of success.
SMARTNESS AND THE RIGHT INFORMATION ARE THE SURE
WAYS.MOREOVER A LITTLE PATIENCE AND WORK WILL
DO. The Most Beautiful of ALL is that you will now be financially
capable to implement your BIG DREAMS & IDEAS… and by all means, touch
lives positively.
Many Blessings.
Wishing you all the best on the Web!
AYODEJI ALABI
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bizpreneur(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2012
GUDAY,prof. SAGE Gud job u ar doing jst kp d flag fyng hgh,10x' dz infos ar rlevant 2 me: small bakery,shoes&fashns acesores mportatn,purwater biz/agric comodties xportatns. kndly get dem 2 me via dz-abalbashar@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by onasharon(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2012
Plastic identity card printer. Authorized reseller in Nigeria. Dual to single sided card printing. Business or in house. Sales call Bayo on 08135586674.08185830580.Email. onadiran@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bisiaet: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mr Sage i'm so proud of you. Thanks for all the tips
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
Pls I am interested in †̥ħ ε̲̣̣̣̥ charcoal importation or exportation business, my email address is fademorale@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nairabizgenerator: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
You can request and generate business ideas at Naira Business Generator. http://nairabizgenerator.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wealthyprince(m): 1:17am On Feb 18, 2012
Mr. Sage Thanks you for giving out this business ideas. it is great keep up the good work.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by toyosime: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2012
Visit  business.myangelnigeria.com to know more about other business that one can do with little capital.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Bigsewen: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2012
what will be the material and financial requirements of grass-cutter business
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mivepa: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
Soap production is truly a highly profitable business requiring very low startup capital typically N3,000.

Get details on how to start. Send an email to mivepa.empowerments@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wealthyprince(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
How do you raise money in 24 Hours, when you are broke, in dire need of cash for an emergency situation or have to pay an urgent bill? for a business u can do with little capital, to raise an emergency cash visit wwww.pathtowealth.pw
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by josilyfe: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Mr. Sage please im interested in the exportation of agric commodities can you please give me more info on it, josilyfe2003@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ayodele123(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2012
if you have a laptop and internet connection and can communicate in English Language and have N10k you can set up a Proofreading Business.Take a Proofreading Training Course for N10k and apply for jobs both offline and online.The online market has thousands of jobs and one of the sites is www.onlinewritingjobs.com. Offline, the market in Nigeria is too large. There are thousands of books coming up which have to be proofread before publishing. If you are the book type, you can do this. But you have to work hard.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mandibles: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2012
One biz that requires small capital and that has low overhead costs is network marketing. There is an mlm professor in town(Lagos) called Ken Stewart. He is conducting free seminars and will educate any1 interested in network marketing. If you would like  attend a free seminar, email me @ outstandingkayci@yahoo.com so  can hook you up with venues and time.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bodmax: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
It is not about putting your money into business, it is knowing if you are ready to do so.
Please check this out, learn and discover,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=876162.msg10241552#msg10241552
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mikolo80: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2012
A
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by OPearl: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2012
yyyyyy
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by info2excel: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2012
Gud day.
There are numbers of businesses you can start with little or no capital here in nigeria even while you are in school, we have arranged 16 of them and there step by step set up pertan you can select from including the simple steps you should follow to start up the business of your choise.
For more details on how to get the information, please send us a message to info2excel@gmail.com or drop your e-mail here and introduce your self, we shall get back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.