Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93902 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Offpoint1: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly... I personally wouldn't give a fu** what others think... To be honest, some men go through a lot of stress tryna impress the women they want or they are with...

If I'm hustling and you have a problem with my present condition, you can either upgrade my status or go hug barb wire...

The co-tenant is a very useless creature... He would connect the wire from his pea-size brain to his mouth...
Who are you? Are you sure you're a Nigerian?
I want to marry you ASAPgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by chccho(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?
Oga the room isnt so bad coming from someone who was once homeless.
Afterall there are families that sleep in a room like this!!!
Its an okay room, all it needs is just a mattress/proper bed,which is not for the ladies or guests coming to visit but, for your own comfort.
All the best
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nobody should make me angry on this Nairaland. Respect yourselves. You know i got no time for anyone.
You also know when i get angry, i go shake this entire Nairaland. Abi u no dey fear Snake Girl??
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by giusjr(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:
Dating is not a requirement for the man's survival.

I am available for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.
o
Check your email.. I have an urgent job for u
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
When I rented my first room it was without a bed or mattress Infact I slept on the floor like that. I was in year 3 in the university.

I bought my first mattress with my girlfriend but today I sleep on a mattress worth over N700k.

Ladies will date and make love to a guy il and even cook for him in a room but will frown at marrying same man into that same room forgetting that they are already doing wife duties in that same room... No be juju be dat

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Your room is good. Furnish it with a simple bed, pillow, study desk and chair. Repaint the dull color with cream color to make it lively since you study there. Replace the curtains.
Make it look like a student room.
Right now it looks like a room to host lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Why are you cancelling his post, didn't he say the truth? answer him and stop cancelling his post. angry
Hmm
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=107892134][/quote]

Aswear
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I wasn't born in a very privileged home but affliction shall never rise again the second time.

Amen grin

I saw what you did there

Chai
I don over laugh lols
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

A lady visited me recently and spent two days and to be honest I regretted it, it was wasted 48hours for me because I had plenty courses to cover but she colonised my laptop to watch movies. My compound guys felt I was flexing by having a pretty babe around not knowing that reverse was the case

I send you a PM for job matters, quote me if you have reply
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by chatinent: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
giusjr:
o
Check your email.. I have an urgent job for u
Responded.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
aimmoney9:

When you were a student did you flee from everything skirt? No...

We all started practicing when we were in school.... grin grin

It's called multi-tasking.... grin grin grin

grin

Alaye, the guy is speaking from experience

Make the guy ones 4 learn
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Opengates(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?

Stay away from fornication, so that your breakthrough may not be hindered. When it is time to settle down, pray and seek God's face for a decent wife according to HIS will for your life.

No two lives are the same...

May God bless your hussle
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jeremani:
Omo nothing do ur crip na small small Toto dey wide grin
Na wetin be this! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Zztt: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
That’s why there are many single ladies

None want to struggle with a man
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Amen grin

I saw what you did there

Chai
I don over laugh lols

grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Mbaku(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bro.. don’t rent a house or furnish an apartment because of a girl. Any girl coming to see you, let her come. If Na your house make her come, and she no like am, den let her don’t come again. I had worse than this in School then but fine babes were always around because of my personality and cooking skills. So be yourself, girls who like you, won’t bother about where you leave. Truth is, 99.9% of them can’t afford to pay rent at all.. so make sure if you wanna upgrade, it’s because of you and not any lady

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Mogul750: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
MMXX:
Sorry to deviate from the op's post,I kinda read through your story and I'm curious to know

Are you still with that your Oga??
no bro
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Mogul750: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Your crib make sense. PS is not my thing tho.
i feel lonely bro, so i gat to buy it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..

Sincere write up. I would like to chat with you if you don't mind.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by komodapson(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Agricmoney:
Nothing dey there na. Na just to buy wall paper wey fine put for the house come buy 32" TV hang am for wall come put coloured bulb.e sure me say no babe go enter there wey no go like am.EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING

Anyway, Agriculture is life

which sector of Agriculture are you into?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145

Ideally, you should furnish your apartment to your taste and not to please anyone. No be museum you wan run. But abeg try get mattress and 2 pillows at least. You fit no reason bed frame for now. Shey your back no dey pain you ni??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hintona:
It depends.

on what?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Supreme145(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

I send you a PM for job matters, quote me if you have reply
I've replied boss
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

Uyai

Omo you are a beauty to behold

Ame yaya aboho

You are doing well
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Tonygeesm(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
DSC7:

We leave you grin grin grin
bros take am easy na joke I dey

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by RealUncleJohn(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
What's your niche??
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just increase the size of that mattress to that big size and you are good to go
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Equity15(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
thesicilian:
You should ask the ladies how many of them can afford such an apartment in the first place.
wow...I wish I could hit the like button twice

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Ofolete: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
This room is cell 1
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..

This is amazing;you sounded here just like my wife ! My room back then was not exactly different from the Op's. I had this small colour TV set,a second hand Kenwood sound system and a thin mattress that didn't offer much comfort.

Then I met her in 1999 and as at that time,she had a small Peugeot car (courtesy of her dad) that she shared with her sister at school. The apartment she equally shared with her younger sister at school (off campus hostel ) was as well tastefully furnished with all sorts of electronics including air conditioner. In spite of all these,she did not show any sign of discomfort the day she first visited my one room apartment and even during any of the subsequent visits.

She believed ( still believes) in me and today,to God be the glory, she is my wife and we are proud owners of choice properties. Without being immodest, our property at GRA Osogbo is about one of the best in that place and in some other locations too outside of Osun state.

I penned all these just to corroborate your earlier point - "There are decent women" ! You're right,absolutely !

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.