Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (93842 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by TYglobal: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don't mind the guy that won't fix his life first. As long as you're not ready for marriage yet, your room is very okay and alot better than squating or not having anyway to stay at all, after all it's only temporary and you won't live there forever. Don't listen to the guy that want you to buy things you most likely don't need right now just to keep an appearance. Keep on bustling, your efforts will pay off.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Snowstorm: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Penis na your mate
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by CJ310(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lmao. On a serious note, try change that bed at least and add a few things when you get bar. God help you.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
The guy living in this sort of apartment shouldn't even think of getting married.

Financial stability is as relevant as love... If not more...

As for dating, ofcourse! Somehow, it's fun...

I remember, I dated guy who invited me to his friend's home... Just like this!

There was a colourful mat on the floor... A bulb... It gave off a dim red light... I still think it was insanely romantic...

But I didn't love the guy tho... We spent minutes, he tried to get me to take off my clothes... With I was wriggling, trying to escape his tight grip on my waist... grin

Your neighbour is an idiot... For shaming your condition... Funny enough, it's men who set such high standards for themselves...

There are millions of ladies who wouldn't care what your home looks like... Damn! If your personality is great... I wouldn't mind if it's a mud house... Just enjoy the company...

If I date men in your condition... And I sincerely love him... them we would work together to build a better home...

But I definitely would not make you feel small... My own parents have been in situations where this would have been a castle... wink

And, bad times don't last... Just do your sh**... Avoid entitled hoes and don't let all the negative energy from your dumbass male friends get to you... Okay?

There are decent women..

One of the best things I have ever read....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Ola3tag(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Brother if I was you, I will be more poised about working on myself (at least improve your standard of living first) instead of adding relationship wahala to what's on ground, and take note relationship ain't cheap you know, and from what I can tell from these photos you're not having plenty money right now, so it's better to work on yourself and when just when you've done that I am sure you won't have to do so much to convince a lady to be with you, just my one kobo shaa
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole andMy it made me upset.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why not? No be person dey stay hut?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hintona:
It depends.
Of course you can fall for anything sofra undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by uscofield: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yours is far better than mine when I started. Focus bro. Babe wey like you here go surely stay long with you. No matter what you do, people must talk. I have learnt to do without minding them .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
When I'm not mad.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by niel63(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

A lady visited me recently and spent two days and to be honest I regretted it, it was wasted 48hours for me because I had plenty courses to cover but she colonised my laptop to watch movies. My compound guys felt I was flexing by having a pretty babe around not knowing that reverse was the case

Honestly, when a woman is less productive and active in ways much expected. It gets boring and time consuming. Happy I'm not the only one who feels this way. But bro, how we go do marriage? That wan na another thing wey man dey think. I easily get bored ooo... then imagine a lifetime of that punishment. May God bring me my own sha... cod I can't fit ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don't mind the werey ...

Live your life
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
I will advice you to hustle hard, get a furnished apartment and enjoy your life, and lastly never make women your first priority, your priority should be money for now, make money and beeches will follow you like ants.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by clems88(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Me wey sleep for ordinary ground without mattress inko .. but thank God for where I am today.
Don't let your current status weigh you down but strive and sure you shall be were you desire to be

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by onyekezinik: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Today's lady. Why
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by hayoholla(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't understand, is the lady doing the man a favour by marrying him?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
This your room na buckingham palace compare to my own sef.
Nonetheless, things dey occur on a regular whenever i want and e no concern me wetin anybody yarn or think about am.
Last Last... e go better one day as far as you're hardworking and determine to strive ahead than your current status. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset.
you even have curtain bro, i have no curtain and the room is not painted.

dont live your life by anyone's rule or validation, what must be paramount to you is your progress not anyone's validation

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Ladies can you date or marry a guy living in this kind of apartment?

people living in batcher date n get married there. Abeg getat!
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Of course I know that, dating is the least of my problems and I've no problem attracting ladies as well, but he made it seem like I was living in a shithole and it made me upset.

I thought some people from certain place already labelled this country a shithole, why getting upset about your room being labelled as such? A small shithole inside a big shithole. Lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by RealBeebay: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Like my page on Facebook @beebreeltv, I am a programmer also I want to launch a cross-forum blog next year, you can join me if you don't mind. WhatsApp: 08124232128.

I will send a demo screenshot for clarification so that you can believe me.

Supreme145:
I was on my own chilling jejely when my next door neighbor knocked on my door, he said I wanted movies so I let him into my room reluctantly. I hardly relate with my co tenant's beyond hi hi greeting so I was kinda uncomfortable letting him into my room.

He sat down and had this bewildered look on his face, the next thing I heard was, Bros omo you get mind dey stay inside this kind empty room o, so na ontop this kind flat bed you dey run all these your babes wey dey come see you ehhn....nawao you be badt guy oo. So na ontop this bed that one wey get big nyash dey even lie down with all slay queen shakara. He kept blabbing while I kept silent, I asked him so even if I want to buy a better it should be because of ladies baa, and he said ehhhn now, how you go dey run matters on top this mat. This someone that I gave transport fare to go and meet someone he said was owning him.

He kept quizzing me on how I'm able to attract ladies despite the vaguely furnished room, I went on to tell him that girls are not my problem now. Moreover I'm not dating most of them, I run projects for people so some of them are people I'm working for.

Even though I've developed a tough skin to this kind of negative comments, I was upset though I masked my embarrassment. But why do some guys feel everything must be to impress ladies, I for one don't have time for them and I'm fully focused of sharpening my programming skills in order to get a job before the year runs out so I can renew my rent by January. For someone that was once homeless and slept in lecture halls, this my current place is like a duplex to me, and how I got this place is still a miracle to me.

Hence my question is the room really that bad? I've visited some friends and my room is nothing to write home about. Is it so bad that the guy feels I am not worthy to have a girlfriend just because of it?

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Better looking than my single room when I got married ten years ago, except for the lack of TV and others.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Exodora: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Agricmoney:
Nothing dey there na. Na just to buy wall paper wey fine put for the house come buy 32" TV hang am for wall come put coloured bulb.e sure me say no babe go enter there wey no go like am.EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING

Anyway, Agriculture is life
All that money for TV and wallpaper go fit change that foam . After all nobody has died for not using / having TV.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Op is that your house ni
Anyways there’s no shame in starting little
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by tradepunter: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=107892134][/quote]

Very good opinion
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by toprealman: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

You are on track. That you neighbor has very little role to play in your transition. The room is very OK, you are not owing anybody.
Keep believing, keep working hard....I see you getting to the top soon.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by larryking540: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
this is the reasons most people will remain single ,so living in such an apartment is a sin , atleast he isn't living with his parents

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jeremani:
Omo nothing do ur crip na small small Toto dey wide grin

Oh Lord of mercy!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Supreme145:

Most of girls forming rubbish grew up in situation not better than that room
Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by Wilyvibes(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Se this people o, my room no fine reach this self. No level grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.