Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) (2322 Views)

Kai, The Decency And Chastity Level Of These Ladies Is So High O / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=107925837][/quote] Lol... It's with a candle tho... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
I have... lipsrsealed
Slightly tore it...
lwkmd
smellysperm please show o.
are you for serious @berry lmao
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... It's with a candle tho... lipsrsealed
if this is a joke, please stop it!! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:

lol is you scared for her?

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Everyone was once a virgin.
Some see virginity as a lack of opportunity.
Some see virgins as stupid and foolish fellows and so berate them but they who know why they keep their virginity are exceptional and special. Thumbs up to every true virgin out there.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nope...

Candidlady:

lwkmd

smellysperm please show o.

are you for serious @berry lmao
Yep!

A good number of women tear their hymen while masturbating...

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Virginoes, I greet you all.
What's the purpose of this thread??

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
dontrulee:
Everyone was once a virgin.
Some see virginity as a lack of opportunity.
Some see virgins as stupid and foolish fellows and so berate them but they who know why they keep their virginity are exceptional and special. Thumbs up to every true virgin out there.
Lack of anyone worthy to take it... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lack of anyone worthy to take it... embarassed

And that's why you should reserve it for your husband. Are you willing to do so??

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:

Nope...

Yep!

They're still considered virgin as long as they've not tasted the D??
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Nope...
Yep!
you this girl you are sick... You my kinda person cheesy cheesy
i'd run a research on that now!
btw, using a candle aint hi'g'nic! A gadget doesnt cost much
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

There was a naughty online friend I had then, she'll call me on VC using a candle light to insert on her V. It was madddd swears
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

There was a naughty online friend I had then, she'll call me on VC using a candle light to insert on her V. It was madddd swears

cant use candle for a reason icant explain!

my crazy friend had one nokia torchlyt then we'd place it on vib, insert it into the "cd player" then ring the number in the phone! Sweet tripz and vibez!

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

you this girl you are sick... You my kinda person cheesy cheesy

i'd run a research on that now!

btw, using a candle aint hi'g'nic! A gadget doesnt cost much
Lol...thanks! kiss

I haven't been able to save for one... cry

Yet... wink
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
dontrulee:

And that's why you should reserve it for your husband. Are you willing to do so??
Not really... embarassed
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

my crazy friend had one nokia torchlyt then we'd place it on vib, insert it into the "cd player" then ring the number in the phone! Sweet tripz and vibez!
OMG. You bahd gurl.wink Maddd trips fr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol...thanks! kiss
I haven't been able to save for one... cry
Yet... wink

lies so your columbian bf cant send you peso lol!

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

kind of grin grin
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:

Nope...

Yep!

what? shocked shocked
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
kind of grin grin
why?
dont telme you dont keep nails cheesy
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

why?

dont telme you dont keep nails cheesy
lol grin grin
I dey keep nails ooo cheesy grin
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Not really... embarassed

Lol.... So if you meet a worthy man tomorrow, you'll give him your virginity??
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pastor righteousness2 thank you for blessing this wonderful thread.
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady, beebah2000, smellysperm, datboredberry you people should stop saying bad things please.

All these talk about fingering etc can make somebody lose his/her virginity now now.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
dontrulee:

Lol.... So if you meet a worthy man tomorrow, you'll give him your virginity??
Ofcourse! That's the point... smiley

I need a truly worthy man...

siofra:
datboredberry you people should stop saying bad things please.

All these talk about fingering etc can make somebody lose his/her virginity now now.
Oh! I'm very sorry...but I'm afraid this thread would be taken over by men seeking innocent pure and virtuous women like you and I and the other sweet women who commented...

To be honest, I've received messages from a few... detailing how they would manhandle and ravage me...all for my hymen. cry

I'll say goodbye now... this is too risky! kiss
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Candidlady:

You don dey corrupt this holy thread, get out of the sanctuary.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
marvelphysics:
Ok, am a virgin guy, 22, and am looking for any girl that I will like
Whatsapp me 09071510797

Stop lying, you're looking for any lady that you'll sleep with. Your lines no dey work again.
Virgin kor, Virginia ni

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by dontrulee: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ofcourse! That's the point... smiley

I need a truly worthy man...

Oh! I'm very sorry...but I'm afraid this thread would be taken over by men seeking innocent pure and virtuous women like you and I and the other sweet women who commented...

To be honest, I've received messages from a few... detailing how they would manhandle and ravage me...all for my hymen. cry

I'll say goodbye now... this is too risky! kiss

Lolz.... Some men will always be dogs, don't mind them joor
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Nairaland is full of fuckling assholes bigots.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
marvelphysics:
Ok, am a virgin guy, 22, and am looking for any girl that I will like
Whatsapp me 09071510797

I hope you're not an incel o
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

I hope you're not an incel o
Just googled the word incel, and Bleep no am not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone: Why Me?! / I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.