Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) (2332 Views)

Kai, The Decency And Chastity Level Of These Ladies Is So High O / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Jazzy55: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ofcourse! That's the point... smiley

I need a truly worthy man...

Oh! I'm very sorry...but I'm afraid this thread would be taken over by men seeking innocent pure and virtuous women like you and I and the other sweet women who commented...

To be honest, I've received messages from a few... detailing how they would manhandle and ravage me...all for my hymen. cry

I'll say goodbye now... this is too risky! kiss
Nothing is risky, it a free world!
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by NothingDoMe: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

cant use candle for a reason icant explain!

my crazy friend had one nokia torchlyt then we'd place it on vib, insert it into the "cd player" then ring the number in the phone! Sweet tripz and vibez!
LOL.
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Candidlady:

my crazy friend had one nokia torchlyt then we'd place it on vib, insert it into the "cd player" then ring the number in the phone! Sweet tripz and vibez!

Children of Hades have invaded the thread.

Siofra coman delete this thread or rename it to something else.

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Loreettaa: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cooooooks come and join association
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Loreettaa: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Candidlady:

By CD player, you meant your pussy?

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by haekymbahd(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Loreettaa:

By CD player, you meant your pussy?
hmmn.. don't try this at home..
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by walesoflyf(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:
PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD, ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED TO THE MODS. SEUN HERE'S WHERE I CHIP IN THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE ME A MODERATOR cheesy so I can ban anyone who derails this thread.

I've not seen any virginity/chastity thread on nairaland. So I opened this one.

This thread is for people who are virgins or people that have decided to abstain from sex.

Here we will inspire each other and beat the temptations of fornication.

Once again welcome kiss

Siofra on the beat!!!! As usual, baby girl with (hairy balls), is high on some warri weed.. grin grin. You couldn't look for a better thing to say, than to come here and claim virgin.. "I laugh in swahili", That place wey wide like third mainland bridge.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by cooooooks(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Deliverance is calling your name.

Candidlady:

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by cooooooks(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
puke puke.

Datboredberry:

I need a truly worthy man...

Oh! I'm very sorry...but I'm afraid this thread would be taken over by men seeking innocent pure and virtuous women like you and I and the other sweet women who commented...

To be honest, I've received messages from a few... detailing how they would manhandle and ravage me...all for my hymen. cry

I'll say goodbye now... this is too risky! kiss
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by cooooooks(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
You derailed the thread.

In hate, you became what you despised. Smh.

cool

Datboredberry:

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by ringi82(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
siofra:
PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD, ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED TO THE MODS. SEUN HERE'S WHERE I CHIP IN THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE ME A MODERATOR cheesy so I can ban anyone who derails this thread.

I've not seen any virginity/chastity thread on nairaland. So I opened this one.

This thread is for people who are virgins or people that have decided to abstain from sex.

Here we will inspire each other and beat the temptations of fornication.

Once again welcome kiss

I was a virgin up on till my nysc days. (A lot of sh*t goes on in that camp that could break anyone),.. I did it more out of curiosity than temptation. The peer pressure was overwhelming to the extent you start wondering if it was "okay" or "normal" to be a virgin. More so when all your friends are not. It's a daunting task to stay virtuous till your wedding night or until you meet the "right one".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / I Bought It, Just Want To Share With Nairaland Fam. / Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.