Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? (40393 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Arizonaz: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Everything!

The man was never and can never be yours.

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!”
Isaiah 4:1

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by rajiedreez: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Because she's realistic
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by ogawisdom(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
1Sharon:

What do you mean?

Youngest and freshest wife until Ned gets another wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by anataala: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
There’s nothing wrong for a lady to accept 2nd wife. Everyone in life have his own priorities , those that accept to be second wife aren’t complaining so why are you carrying more than the bereaved? It’s always better to be a second wife than a side chick
Candidlady:
Please I need a reason why any lady would agree to be a second wife?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by nesgeeek(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:
Only ladies who don't value themselves agree to be second wives.
what about Regina Daniel? does it mean she didn't value herself?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
ogawisdom:

Youngest and freshest wife until Ned gets another wife.

What if he doesn't want anymore wives?
His marraige to Regina is still very young, I don't think he wants a new wife anytime soon.

Then again how do you think Ned's oldest wife is feeling?

Why should a woman want that for herself?

If you must be a 2nd wife, make sure you stand out.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Doubleoo:
It is normal to call ladies who legally married as second wives all kinds of unprintable names.

there is nothing wrong with the act of a woman marrying as a 2nd wife...

Do you care to tell me why a lady would marry a single man and divorce him, remarry another single man and divorce again, and still want to marry again?

...because there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with marrying and divorcing as many people as a woman desires.
... because a woman shouldnt care what others think of her actions, so long as she can sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by uchdavinci: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
In this particular case none of them is either a first or a second wife... they are co-wives, they were all married to at the same time.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Aufbauh(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well I have aunties who are second and third wives and seems to be enjoying their life since Islam permits it.Some men especially the Muslim men are expert in handling a polygamous home but not all men have that wisdom to maintain a polygamous home, so polygamy isn't for every man even when the religion permits it.Well,I CAN/CAN'T accept polygamy for some secret reasons I won't like to mention here on this toxic forum.

But you will accept with me.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
1Sharon:

What if he doesn't want anymore wives?
His marraige to Regina is still very young, I don't think he wants a new wife anytime soon.

Then again how do you think Ned's oldest wife is feeling?

Why should a woman want that for herself?

If you must be a 2nd wife, make sure you stand out.

Ned is a billionaire

If every wife gets 3m upkeep allowance monthly why will they not be happy more so when they can have affairs secretly
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by uthlaw: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

asin eh
ihad always thought it was charm!

he tells you he is married but he wanna make you a second wife. Men get mind sha!
husband don scarce.....when you are ready to get married, you go know what's up!
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

But you will accept with me.... grin
Are you maried?
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Mypeople2(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Please I need a reason why any lady would agree to be a second wife?

It is all about money money money..The ones that can take care of them financially..
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by LANRYUS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:
Only ladies who don't value themselves agree to be second wives.

If you see a married man that is responsibly taking care of his family and is interested in marrying you abeg just marry him. Most young guys are not ready for marriage and most of their marriages hardly last over a year. Marriage is for disciplined and matured people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
ogawisdom:

Ned is a billionaire

If every wife gets 3m upkeep allowance monthly why will they not be happy more so when they can have affairs secretly

I'm sure women want emotional romantic connections with their husbands.

If a woman isn't getting this, it's neglect.

A relationship with her husband shouldn't be like a father-daughter where he gives her money.

I'm sure his older would appreciate attention too
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Getdabag: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't mind being a 10th wife to Dangote o. Wetin concern me? All the ones wey we be first wife and main chick to them, their head still no dey house.

NB; His money must be long like Dangote's own or something close for me to consider polygamy.

Look at Regina nah. Baby girl is balling. Abegii.

Let me even shock you. I just found love in a 70-year-old man. I can't wait to meet him when he comes to Nigeria on Christmas day.
all these rubbish yeye talk till reality hits them
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Aufbauh(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you maried?

My Iya Egbe, you should know nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Edyice: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

I'm very sure you'll soon deactivate your account when depression sets in and my daughter won't use her youthful days doing.... Upandana

Uncle or auntie I don’t know which one to call you but you didn’t answer candidlady ‘s question

Let me repeat it again

Will you carry your 20 —- 25 years old daughter to become 6th or 7th wives

Am waiting …. While I read other peoples opinion

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by DemMannaScam: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why should a woman with dignity share her husband with other women...
Can you share your wife with other men?

Truvelisback:
Value or no value, it depends on the kind of man they are married to.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Doubleoo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

...because there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with marrying and divorcing as many people as a woman desires.
... because a woman shouldnt care what others think of her actions, so long as she can sleep well at night.

But you probably won't see women bringing up topics to ridicule women for remarrying - divorcing even up to 10 times.
In fact they will cheer them up. But they have problems with women who legally married as second wives and remain happy.
The same "woke" ladies that call women unprintable names for becoming a second wife are the ones looking for sugar daddies. They are the ones doing kayamata here and there so that rich married men can discover them.

They generally disagree with reality and mislead people in their doom.

Not long ago a popular feminist who has always insulted women for allowing men to pay their bride price, and calling their parents disgusting names for "selling" their daughters, came from Canada to get married. And guess what, the man paid her bride price and even do a lot of spending. Of course, she dares those she has misled to do their worse.

Is that the society of wokeness that we should take seriously?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
LANRYUS:

If you see a married man that is responsibly taking care of his family and is interested in marrying you abeg just marry him. Most young guys are not ready for marriage and most of their marriages hardly last over a year. Marriage is for disciplined and matured people.

And once he marries the 2nd wife, you do know that responsibly is now breeched?

If the wife is better looking and her kids are doing good, his old wife and children will now be forgotten.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by 8stargeneral: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Everything!

The man was never and can never be yours.
Urs HW..u wan carry am go heaven grin
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Solofresh2: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well I have aunties who are second and third wives and seems to be enjoying their life since Islam permits it.Some men especially the Muslim men are expert in handling a polygamous home but not all men have that wisdom to maintain a polygamous home, so polygamy isn't for every man even when the religion permits it.Well,I CAN/CAN'T accept polygamy for some secret reasons I won't like to mention here on this toxic forum.
You are toxic
Sorry to say
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by swarley75(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Even girls now prefer to be a second or third girlfriend or a side chick to a rich yahoo guy
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Grandmeister(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Any woman who agrees to become a second wife is a naturally divisive and troublesome person! There's no sugarcoating it. Knowing full well that there's a woman in the house and agreeing to share her man is only what a very quarrelsome person would have the guts to do. A second wife already prepares her mind for the worst before saying yes..the third and fourth or even 20th wives know they're just there to answer Mrs and get fed. But the one who agreed to come after the first wife is the wahala. I know this from experiences both personal and outside observations. I will rather have a baby mama than have two wives under one roof!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

My Iya Egbe, you should know nau.
Handling two women is quite difficult, we talk about financial stability, sexual ability(you have to full ground remain on this,none of your wives must be starved ) and enough wisdom to maintain equality between them.How many men can fulfill all this?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Weixzy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Too much sense...
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Solofresh2:
You are toxic
Sorry to say
How?is it by some of my comments here? don't be too fast on passing judgement over someone you haven't met.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by akdjr(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Their life, their choice. Happy married life to them
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by nonut: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

ba ankali! Walaihi!!

so am 40 and am nat married? Will that reduce my value/worth in life? One day you wil become a father to that independent black woman! When she reach 25 and she never marry, carry go give your pastor/malim as 2nd/3rd or 4th wife!
Yes, your value has reduced at 40. If you had wanted to marry, expect old cargoes to be at your door step.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Omobalo67: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

what is bad in becoming a second husband undecided
K
Because it's not normal and natural to be. Only twisted brains does it out of trying to please the world.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Doubleoo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Grandmeister:
Any woman who agrees to become a second wife is a naturally divisive and troublesome person! There's no sugarcoating it. Knowing full well that there's a woman in the house and agreeing to share her man is only what a very quarrelsome person would have the guts to do. A second wife already prepares her mind for the worst before saying yes..the third and fourth or even 20th wives know they're just there to answer Mrs and get fed. But the one who agreed to come after the first wife is the wahala. I know this from experiences both personal and outside observations. I will rather have a baby mama than have two wives under one roof!

Grandmeister of delusion.

There are women who married another wives for their husbands. This is not heresy, go and do your research.

To burst your bubble, those women are not barren. Are they troublesome for taking another wives for their husband?
Some women encourage their husbands to take another wives. Are they troublesome too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.