Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This (100334 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
The man is all wrong here,when did paid vacation=sex?was it in their agreement? You can agree to go on a vacation with someone and still not have sex and the man has no right to be angry or forceful about it,it's like asking her to trade her body for the vacation expenses and that is cheap and also an insult.
Aproko!

Where and when did he force her?

The Entitled Hoe think say she done jam Father Christmas..

Nonsense and Iyaebe angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
What an idiota! you paid all that money just to have sex with that female? sad

I could have picked up a beautiful big breasted, big bottom Russian or English girl for just a bottle of Vodka, few grams of weed and Jack Daniels and a trip to Macdonald. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by peetah09(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
You won't do it with him and you went on vacation....the two gats follow each other grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Platony(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dis kind thing dey sweet ehn.. grin grin
I remember when I wasn't married, I've done such before like twice but, not travelling abroad o.
Who dash me money. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Welcum: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rosement:
Respect is very important in a relationship, how can a guy give gift to a lady in exchange for sex, he was passing out an information to the lady but she did not get the hint, is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex? This is why we ladies have to observe any guy that approach us before accepting to date them. Don't be blinded by money, some guys are not psychologically okay.

Some ladies are accepting nonsense from their guys now but after marriage they will become feminists and start demanding the respect they can never earn. If you want your guy to respect you, this is the time to earn the respect. If you allow him to treat you bad now because of what you want from him, he will treat you worse in the future and by then, it will be too late for you to correct it. If you feel your guy does not respect you, it is better for you broke up with him before it is too late, if you don't, you will regret it later because you will end up not enjoying your relationship and his money will later become worthless to you, by then you will prefer your peace of mind.

Some guys don't need a real relationship, what they need is a lady that we play the role of a prostitute. As a lady, you have to think properly before you accept some type of gifts from guys, it is better to live in a hut and eat what you have while you are waiting for God to bless you than to allow somebody belittle you.
I LOVE YOU. Don't be scared, it's platonic. You're thinking right. I'm proud of you. I'm ashamed of many of my fellow men. We complain about ladies being prostitutes. But when we find one that is not swayed by money and gift into opening her legs, we still complain. What exactly do we want?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by mediainc: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nairalanders una no see hotel door...which kind village hotel be this grin

Very easy to manipulate una oh...Op say he flew her out, does that room look like a foreign hotel room?

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by toujurs: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

We might not have the detail. May be man called it a business trip and he wanted to change it to sex trip. And the girl said no.
Comon sense didn't tell her to have her own money for a hotel room, why sleep in the same hotel room. With the man, if she had common sense. Trust me. This is how women get used for rutual. I blame poverty, anyways because dj cuppy can't try this shit. Most women have long throat and thats what lead them to be easily taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by SmartMen: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
the man is the foolish person here.
The man spent money on flight tickets and hotel reservations just to have sex undecided he got played by a smart woman,he should hide his face in shame.

A fool and his money are soon parted

dude is worth $20M and what he spent is nothing to sneeze at. He could over $200k and nothing will happen...

U need to visit his thread to have idea of the full narrative.

Click below

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185?t=GTwNd-oOBFBexAbRi6dAPg&s=19
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by joyandfaith: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
toujurs:
Comon sense didn't tell her to have her own money for a hotel room, why sleep in the same hotel room. With the man, if she had common sense. Trust me. This is how women get used for rutual. I blame poverty, anyways because dj cuppy can't try this shit. Most women have long throat and thats what lead them to be easily taken advantage of.
Your point is valid.
But she had the courage to say no. I appreciate that courage.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by freeborn02: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale, stop spreading your bitterness. Women are not innocent. They are as bad as men.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by 001spice: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man has revealed what she did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country, Igbere TV reports.

On Twitter, the man identified as Mullah said he paid for the lady's flight and booked a hotel for them to stay in while they enjoy their vacation. However, when the said lady wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed, he had to fast forward the lady's return to the country.

Read the full gist;

https://twitter.com/MullahCo/status/1458896477523165185

What do you think about this whole situation?
Oga u no do well joor. U for just arrange for another girl in the country and after u r done you can

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Rosement(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
ume1000:
why not go out and work

FYI there is no difference btw a golddigger and a prostitute
Perhaps, you misunderstood me, I did not refer to the guy directly. I don't know if there is more to the story but I just read what I saw on the post and with what I read my conclusion is that they are both wrong.

The guy lost a short moment of pleasure but the lady lost her self-respect, my emphasis is not on their mistakes because I'm not use to judging others, one lady made a mistake and it landed her in a mess, the next thing is to advise others not to make the same mistake.

Let me give you this little information, I'm already working and obtaining golds on my own through my prayers and handwork, I don't need to dig other people's gold.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man has revealed what she did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country, Igbere TV reports.

On Twitter, the man identified as Mullah said he paid for the lady's flight and booked a hotel for them to stay in while they enjoy their vacation. However, when the said lady wouldn't sleep with him in the same bed, he had to fast forward the lady's return to the country.

Read the full gist;

The man doesn't even have plans for his future, just wasting money on something that has no investment value

For a man to take a trip with a woman, that woman shouldn't be a one chance, but someone whom you have dated and still dating

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:

If I begin talk about the foolishness of that SIMPle guy, this thread fit explode.

See the local dirty girl he took out of the country for vacation undecided

I no go forgive myself if I lash this girl with meatpie and fanta.

See portruded belle undecided

Have you thought about the man having a protruded stomach, smelly unshaved armpit and mouth odour...what about white hairs down there I don't know why men always use money as an exchange of s#x... doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by streetsoldier1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
fourboys:
This generation is breeding the most heartless men ever shocked shocked but can we blame them?? . NO

how do you mean heartless? so delillah went for fellowship abi?
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by JohnOkolo: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
The man is all wrong here,when did paid vacation=sex?was it in their agreement? You can agree to go on a vacation with someone and still not have sex and the man has no right to be angry or forceful about it,it's like asking her to trade her body for the vacation expenses and that is cheap and also an insult.

Why chose to sleep in same room with someone without sharing any form of emotional connection.

Let the idiot get lost with her smelly shit and piss hole. Love making never comes with agreement, when someone approaches you on some particular things as an adult you should know emotional connection is important in such settings.

Love the guy for what he did, since she can't share affection with him why tag along.

This idiot will show me all the agreement he and those little bitches have signed since he started sucking breast and fingering pussy. Agreement my foot

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by DeGLORIOUS: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sex sex sex. Everywhere sex sex sex... What an over rated show! Bubu, abeg see your jobless people here. As you no give them work, they don get work for themselves,, sex sex sex

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by gift2xl: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
But, some girls are foolish and wicked.

A guy took you for vacation outside the country, all expenses paid by him, not even a business trip... Are you not suppose to force the sex on him even when's he's down and not in for any knacks?

Someone like me, she will not sleep in that same room with me.
"Suffer not the witch to sleep"

I won die for laugh. Dude u harsh oh.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Because she refused to sin that's why she's taking all these humiliation. Men reason and think not all time sex sex sex . Sex is a sin if you are not married.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
CuriousMynd:

Read the full gist;

this guy is stupid, if the embassy gets involved, he could be arrested for human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by MrJames007: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Where was this ‘expense paid vacation’ Somewhere in Zimbabwe or som’ The room looks somehow.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Why chose to sleep in same room with someone without sharing any form of emotional connection.

Let the idiot get lost with her smelly shit and piss hole. Love making never comes with agreement, when someone approaches you on some particular things as an adult you should know emotional connection is important in such settings.

Love the guy for what he did, since she can't share affection with him why tag along.

This idiot will show me all the agreement he and those little bitches have signed since he started sucking breast and fingering pussy. Agreement my foot
In a sanner clime she can sue him and claim damages.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
franklingud:
The guy is the typical fool here and not the girl.

The girl protected her dignity and saved herself the shame of sleeping with a BIG FOOL!

That mullah of a guy is the type that will kill cow for a girl but can never give shishi to his male friend that asked for help.

@OP and mullah you guys are very stupid.
Protected her dignity?? Even though she rushed back onto the guys bed beggin to be bleeped when she learned of her rescheduled flight. The bitch gat no dignity in my eyes

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Adefolarin1: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
And which kind hotel be that sef.
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by michael1508: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
that is why I believe men will not totally understand how complex women are, something made her to switch off and I also believe that the man may have caused the switch off or it may be the complexity of women hormones,body and behavior at play,instead of chasing her away and abusing her ,the man could have used this opportunity to interact more with the girl to better understand what went wrong,for a girl that was lavished with such goodies to switch off at the point of sex is just pointing to a critical issue,what went wrong?how I wish I was in that room with that girl to better understand and learn what made her to behave is such manner
As a guidance and counselor or what :- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
In a sanner clime she can sue him and claim damages.
Imagine urself
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by TuFab(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
I doubt it's a naija man. It's south Africans that write like that.
But the girl didn't try at all, if you don't want to do, stay in your house jẹjẹ or ask your daddy to take you on vacation, he's the one that won't ask you for sex in that kind of situation, some fathers are even molesting their daughters now sef, so what are we saying?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by puremaker7(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
How do you expect a pregnant woman to have sex with you?
No be belle be that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by kpo56(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
KillJoy62:

Guy whch country u na go abi na village u carry person pikin go do holiday, with that kind of village hotel u go lodge with plenty mosquito net and the Z door wey dey like the one for my grandpa house.

cheesy grin I think say na only me noticed I'm. From door the self grin grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by bigpicture001: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rosement:
Respect is very important in a relationship, how can a guy give gift to a lady in exchange for sex, he was passing out an information to the lady but she did not get the hint, is it not prostitutes that get paid for sex? This is why we ladies have to observe any guy that approach us before accepting to date them. Don't be blinded by money, some guys are not psychologically okay.

Some ladies are accepting nonsense from their guys now but after marriage they will become feminists and start demanding the respect they can never earn. If you want your guy to respect you, this is the time to earn the respect. If you allow him to treat you bad now because of what you want from him, he will treat you worse in the future and by then, it will be too late for you to correct it. If you feel your guy does not respect you, it is better for you broke up with him before it is too late, if you don't, you will regret it later because you will end up not enjoying your relationship and his money will later become worthless to you, by then you will prefer your peace of mind.

Some guys don't need a real relationship, what they need is a lady that we play the role of a prostitute. As a lady, you have to think properly before you accept some type of gifts from guys, it is better to live in a hut and eat what you have while you are waiting for God to bless you than to allow somebody belittle you.

Stop all this advice stuff.. even you can never date a struggling very good guy( in all indexes)
Una too like money of reason...every girl carry ein cross jare
Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by Nosayer: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
As much as we would admit that some men only think with that thing under their pants, some ladies can be really foolish also.

Any time a man is spending too much on you and you're not married, engaged or a family member with the man, you should ask questions and be uncomfortable.

But when a lot of the ladies are ebinna nko?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This by michael1508: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa ooh.

So this girl went with that man to Dubai to go and suffer.

Which kind hotel for dubai be this??
It's a 1.2 star hotel grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.