Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans (12676 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by larryking540: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
I'm in a couple of groups with them, and believe me, I wouldn't want to relate with them beyond 'hellos and Hi's ' much more enter a relationship with them.

Their crass attitude to life and gangsterism is not only sickening but also in contrast with my ways as a person and by extension ; as an African.

The only thing we have in common is our skin colour, hair and blood.

that's the plain truth
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by yungz: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by shantti(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
What is even the actual definition of being a black American?

If I grew in Africa, and then suddenly I got American citizenship and relocates to America to spend the rest of my life there, am I suddenly a black American.

Are genuine black Americans only those whose ancestors were slaves or every black man who is a citizen of America.

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Don27tiky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
sorepco:
Who told you that they do not marry?

someone up there said it’s because they reason like us. You just displayed that black mentality of not being patient in doing things. The OP said HARDLY MARRY not DON’T MARRY

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by averageguy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Good for you !

It's a wide world with conflicting experiences and distinct people.

This! Totally agree here. The amount of stereotypes being perpetuated in this thread is shocking.

I've met many incredible, intelligent and responsible African Americans, just as I have of Caucasians and Africans as well. After a while, you realize that skin color tells you almost nothing about a person and you choose your partner based on what's inside the person, not the skin color or cultural background. So, yeah, some marry black Americans, and some marry whites. It's probably more dependent on the type of people around you. If you live in Utah, you'd probably end up with a white person. If you lived in New York or Dallas, there's a good chance you end up with an African American.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Golan007: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
Restroom:
Black Americans suffer from inferiority and superiority complex.

They think they are better than Africans, so we avoid them and marry whites who are better than them and own the country.

The slave trade affected their minds.They are always feeling victimised and that the system is against them.

Besides, an African marry white becuaes he want s his children to be white and enjoy the benefit that go with it
[/s]

You are unhappy some people think they are better than you but then you go ok to speak about those who are "better" than them.

Next, you talk about owning which country?

Whites own America?

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Golan007: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
shantti:
What is even the actual definition of being a black American?

If I grew in Africa, and then suddenly I got American citizenship and relocates to America to spend the rest of my life there, am I suddenly a black American.

Are genuine black Americans only those whose ancestors were slaves or every black man who is a citizen of America.

You would be described as African American the minute you are black and happen to be an American citizen.

Context is everything though.
So, an African, who grew up into maturity in Africa would be considered an African, but his offsprings would not, if they grow into maturity in the States.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Empiree: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

I share your sentiment. African Americans don't like Black Africans because a good number of them are utterly useless and always want to blame the system for their failure.

They hate to go to school; they are chiefly good at thuggery and abusing and selling crack. If they see Nigerians or Mexicans who are willing to work or go to school to survive, they start hating on them.

African Americans need serious value reorientation because they are quickly making thuggery and gangsterism a way of life.
So far, up to this moment, you are the only one that makes rational comment. You captured the whole thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by GuiseppeO: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Alusiizizi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
By marry, you mean African man, Black American women. Have you had a look at their women lately? I would rather have a rattle-snake in my house than one of those, at least then I'll know to always be on my guard instead of living in the bliss of false security.

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Bennysam: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thanos5555:
Good day folks, I noticed that most times our family and friends or elderly ones get to be engaged romantically with only white ladies and hardly (am not saying never, but rarely) will you see our Nigerian guys get married to black Americans, some people say that it is because of low self esteem from the Black Americans that why they hardly mingle with AFricans,

What is your opinion on this?

Because beyond romance, Africans hardly keep black Americans as friends compared to the rate at which they keep white as friends,

What is really it between AFricans and black Americans
They're full of drama and their trouble is too much

5 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by lkillbrokehoes: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't like akatas at all, they disgust me, although some are sensible but the majority of them are just wayward and complete nuisance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Black American are just like the rest of us here, and their level of reasoning is pretty much like ours , so why would I want to mingle with someone who's on my own class and level ? It doesn't make sense to me ...
abi o, their is even worse, criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by LikeAking: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
AgentGoat:

Why

Our guys over there said they are mannerless.

Have you ever seen a German condemning a Briton, American,French online?

We African must learn to love ourselves and be positive about our race.

Free dem AA.

They deserve only our apologies onbehalf of our fore fathers.

If dem manarless thats their nature, no body perfect.

Live with it.

They also have their fantastic sides.

Thats the only thing we should notice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Black American are just like the rest of us here, and their level of reasoning is pretty much like ours , so why would I want to mingle with someone who's on my own class and level ? It doesn't make sense to me ...

This post doesn't make sense.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

This post doesn't make sense.
It made sense to 10 people.

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It made sense to 10 people.
Ten senseless people.

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

Ten senseless people.
But you're the only moniker to see it as senseless. Which make me wonder if indeed you're the senseless one here undecided

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerians get married to them. In the 70s and 80s alot of Nigerians used them for papers. So they know wasup. If you no get papers and not willing to pay up to 10usd why should they marry you Also their culture is wild they dont mind have kids for 3 different men. Something Nigerians wont like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
There are multiple reasons why Black Americans don't socialize not to mention marry Africans, mainly Nigerians.

1. They don't find them attractive.

2. They never come in contact with them.

3. They are wise to the **marry for paper scams** and wish them luck with the old white hags and the old father time dogs they managed to scam.

4. The Nigerian reputation has been tarnished by the many, many, many criminal Nigerians around the world. A Nigerian man was just sentenced to 15 years in prison in the US for selling drugs that killed a man.

He was also extremely stupid and would post pictures of himself on Social Media with several guns which led to the capture of his dumbass.

5. The thievery of Nigerian men and women is astronomical, stealing millions of US dollars. Their tenacity is frightening. The drug dealing, drug trafficking, kidnapping, pedophilia, gay prostitution, enslavement of their fellow country men, women and children, is how most of them become successful in their host countries.

6. African men are extremely jealous and possessive, American women can be free spirited and can't stand having the joy sucked out of them by controlling, insecure men.

7. One of the most common reason is, a lot of Nigerians are seen as COONS who see the white race and ALL other races as SUPERIOR to them which is an embarrassment and turn off to the Black Americans.

8. Their culture (or lack there of a sensible one) is primitive and useless to the modern world which prevents them from progressing.

9. Other than their extreme smartness when it comes to crime, most are useless.

10. The body odor of some Nigerians will knock out an elephant.

11. There are very sweet, kind and honest Nigerians who Black Americans let into their lives but they are the minority.

More loading......

Akatawoman, Marjiej57, what say you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
But you're the only moniker to see it as senseless. Which make me wonder if indeed you're the senseless one here undecided

If I were the only one who sees it as senseless you would have more likes.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

If I were the only one who sees it as senseless you would have more likes.
The bolded is a sign of wishful thinking that's actually amplifying stupidity on your part

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The bolded is a sign of wishful thinking that's actually amplifying stupidity on your part

Your ignorance is the reason you can't recognize facts. You would have more likes if more people agreed with you. FACT!!!
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

Your ignorance is the reason you can't recognize facts. You would have more likes if more people agreed with you. FACT!!!
You're being more stupid that necessary for bringing up the subject of likes . Who told you I give a f**k about likes ? I only told you that 10 people agreed with my comments just to prove to you that you're talking a whole lot of bullshit that's not making sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're being more stupid that necessary for bringing up the subject of likes . Who told you I give a f**k about likes ? I only told you that 10 people agreed with my comments just to prove to you that you're talking a whole lot of bullshit that's not making sense undecided

LMAO grin grin My facts spoke for it's self and you can't refute it, that's why you're maaaaaaad. angry Don't be mad just admit your post was senseless. grin
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
khia:

LMAO grin grin My facts spoke for it's self and you can't refute it, that's why you're maaaaaaad. angry Don't be mad just admit your post was senseless. grin
[/s]I see you're working hard at being the most stupid person on this thread . Keep it up and you might just surpass current record
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]I see you're working hard at being the most stupid person on this thread . Keep it up and you might just surpass current record

You lost the debate, we're done, no need to keep posting senseless statements.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by TheWolfen(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Some if not most are ticking time bomb sorry to say. My uncle was once married to one of them he saw hell and her behavior, toxic lifestyle was that bad that my uncle was granted custody of the kid he had with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

You are unhappy some people think they are better than you but then you go ok to speak about those who are "better" than them.

Next, you talk about owning which country?

Whites own America?

Would America had existed without Whites?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
khia:

You lost the debate, we're done, no need to keep posting senseless statements.
Actually ,you proved to me that you're just another stupid person who loves attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
blueAgent:

Would America had existed without Whites?

It existed way before the whites even heard of her.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
yungz:
Black Americans are racist. they will never accept their africans.

conversation between a black american and an african

black american: bruh you’re black.

african: yes i know, so what are you?

black american: i’m american sad

moreover who wants to marry a liability?

I agree, marrying a Nigerian would be a huge liability and risk but there are people crazy and desperate enough to take the risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif) / I Want To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.