Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,022 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans (12742 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SavageResponse(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ikea81:
WHY LEAVE AFRICA ONLY TO GO MARRY A BITCH OR A THUG? undecided

grin
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by KhiaW(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ikea81:
WHY LEAVE AFRICA ONLY TO GO MARRY A BITCH OR A THUG? undecided

I agree, it makes more since to stay in Nigeria and marry a bitch or a thug there. undecided
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by CrownOfClay724: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
KhiaW:

Exactly, no counter response to your bullshit. grin

Run along, please.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 2:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Westchester:
Shut da fvk up ya slowpoke undecided I'm sure you would be rearing goats if you were born in Africa, just be thankful for those same whites y'all AA thinks are your enemy, America won't be shit if it were run by AAs angry
You African Americans are your problems and not Whites, be humble boy don't bite the fingers that feeds you embarassed

You're confused, what you meant to say is the US would be just like Nigeria if it was ran by Nigerian immigrants. grin grin
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Westchester(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2021
It would be a shithole if it were ran by a black man, tell me a country ran by blacks that is a 1st world country undecided

khia:

You're confused, what you meant to say is the US would be just like Nigeria if it was ran by Nigerian immigrants. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Westchester:
It would be a shithole if it were ran by a black man, tell me a country ran by blacks that is a 1st world country undecided

Keep disgracing humanity with your sewage....
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2021
blueAgent:

Your hypocrisy is obvious, you claim the whites killed the Natives and that they are racists, but you feel offended when one generalises that AA blacks are dumb and violent, even when it is obvious to anyone with a brain cell.
You see your double standard?

Obvious to anyone with .....

No be only brain cell

Nah brain prison

Waste
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Westchester:

Tell me a first world country that established itself without the agony of Black people. Tell me a first world country that it's citizens actually got off of their lazy white asses and built the nation on it's own. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Cousin9999: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's vile that threads and posters like this are allowed.

The mods must get paid by these degenerates.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cause Black Americans are razz asf . both male and female. White hardly use the word fĂșck when they're talking. But you see those blacks they use it more often
They're just too razz .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Obvious to anyone with .....

No be only brain cell

Nah brain prison

Waste

Is obvious people like you are not much bright.

Your reasoning is epic.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

Tell me a first world country that established itself without the agony of Black people. Tell me a first world country that it's citizens actually got off of their lazy white asses and built the nation on it's own. undecided

Clown.
Is that how they Built Haiti into first world country after 200years of independence or liberia after 174 years of independence?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

You are a big fool, Am sure you do not read much.

Did Germany, UK,Switzerland, Russia,New Zealand, Australia,Canada ,Norway ,Sweden,Finland and many more white developed Countries use blacks?

Even the US was never built by blacks stop fooling yourself.

If blacks can build first world nations what is stopping them in doing it in other nations were they are 100 % blacks?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
It's vile that threads and posters like this are allowed.

The mods must get paid by these degenerates.

Clown.

The truth is not always pleasant to a habitual lier.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Westchester:

You dey mind the clown, empty skulls claiming they know everything.

Watch out he would never answer this your question.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

AA has failed in Detriot,and many more cities in US with majority blacks, they have homicide rate higher than Iraq and Afghanistan during war times.

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Keep disgracing humanity with your sewage....

My friend,Answer the question if you know one.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

I'm not Nigerian and there's no way of measuring a person's intelligent quotient.

This is foolish talk.

Which bush have you been living in?

https://www.google.com/search?q=IQ+by+race&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
blueAgent:

Which bush have you been living in?

https://www.google.com/search?q=IQ+by+race&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

Who made up those tests and what bush have you been living under? Those racist tests have been disputed since the 1970's.

This is what I meant about Nigerians believing everything the white man says without question. You have to be better than this.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
blueAgent:

AA has failed in Detriot,and many more cities in US with majority blacks, they have homicide rate higher than Iraq and Afghanistan during war times.

Yet Nigerians have failed the whole country but love to brag about being the giant of Africa.

You should learn some tips from Ghana on progressing. grin
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
blueAgent:

Did Germany, UK,Switzerland, Russia,New Zealand, Australia,Canada ,Norway ,Sweden,Finland and many more white developed Countries use blacks?

If blacks can build first world nations what is stopping them in doing it in other nations were they are 100 % blacks?

All white countries aren't first world countries and the reason Africa can't build first world countries is your ancestors sold your best skilled and most intellectuals to the west. SBT!! sad
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

All white countries aren't first world countries and the reason Africa can't build first world countries is your ancestors sold your best skilled and most intellectuals to the west. SBT!! sad

Clown, what a useless senseless statement.

The countries I mentioned are they not first World countries?

Which poor white country can any African country compete with?

They sold the best skilled that can only achieve 3rd World countries like Haiti,Liberia ,Jamaica and the violence and destruction by AA in US?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

Yet Nigerians have failed the whole country but love to brag about being the giant of Africa.

You should learn some tips from Ghana on progressing. grin

Is Ghana even a 2nd World country?
Is there a nation in Europe Ghana can compete with in terms of development?

Am not an advocate of Nigerians been this or that , my argument is blacks weather AA or Africans produce similar level of development when left to their own ability.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
khia:

Who made up those tests and what bush have you been living under? Those racist tests have been disputed since the 1970's.

This is what I meant about Nigerians believing everything the white man says without question. You have to be better than this.

Who disputed them?

Can you show evidence?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
blueAgent:

Who disputed them?

Can you show evidence?

You can research the information just like you were quick to research the information on you being a complete mor.on simply because of your race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by laiperi: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
BLACK on BLACK again!

When are you guys going to realize there are good and bad people everywhere.

In the case of Blacks, we have been so repressed for so long in the barrel, we pull one another down.

blueAgent:

Apart from China and Russia that exploited their local serfs before Revolution, all the countries you mentioned above became rich on African slave labor.

Even Switzerland until recently still live on African loots as safe heaven.

Did you miss the recent confession of a French President that without African loot, the Country would collapse.

Find out what they did to Haiti after they were forced to give Independence.

No different to the history of Britain and Gold Coast on Gold Standard.

You guys need to educate yourselves, this is only NAIRALAND.

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by laiperi: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Khia,

Do you have anything to contribute Apart from negative stereotypes exchanges between Blacks and Blacks?

I have met better Blacks from everywhere.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Is Ghana even a 2nd World country?
Is there a nation in Europe Ghana can compete with in terms of development?

Am not an advocate of Nigerians been this or that , my argument is blacks weather AA or Africans produce similar level of development when left to their own ability.

You only believe this because of your ignorance, try researching the PROGRESS of Black people instead of obsessing over the oppression/suppression of blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Is obvious people like you are not much bright.

Your reasoning is epic.

I will rather be dull to you
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2021
khia:

You can research the information just like you were quick to research the information on you being a complete mor.on simply because of your race.

That one is a waste of time
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2021
blueAgent:

Clown, what a useless senseless statement.

The countries I mentioned are they not first World countries?

Which poor white country can any African country compete with?

They sold the best skilled that can only achieve 3rd World countries like Haiti,Liberia ,Jamaica and the violence and destruction by AA in US?

Black Americans are Africa's greatest achievements and also her greatest loss. Africa is suffering because of the sins of your ancestors. You're reaping
what your ancestors sowed.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2021
blueAgent:

My friend,Answer the question if you know one.

Every country needs blacks to progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Way A Belly Navel Is Supposed To Look Like / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.