Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans (12747 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Aethiops: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Khia marry me
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Judybash93(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:
Naptu2 discussed some these in his diary. I'm too lazy to go digging.

But in summary one of the reasons I remember is that most AA don't trust Africans. Since some Africans sold them into slavery or something like that.

Like we were there when that shit went down?

3 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by ShenTeh(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2021
There's an embarrassing level of stereotyping here. And yes that is your answer.

People walk around with these conclusions in their heads and so they don't even try to challenge it. This seems true for both sides of the argument.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Alusiizizi(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:
There are multiple reasons Black Americans don't socialize not to mention marry Africans, mainly Nigerians.

1. They don't find them attractive.

2. They never come in contact with them.

3. They are wise to the **marry for paper scams** and wish them luck with the old white hags and the old father time dogs they managed to scam.

4. The Nigerian reputation has been tarnished by the many, many, many criminal Nigerians around the world. A Nigerian man was just sentenced to 15 years in prison in the US for selling drugs that killed a man.

He was also extremely stupid and would post pictures of himself on Social Media with several guns which led to the capture of his dumbass.

5. The thievery of Nigerian men and women is astronomical, stealing millions of US dollars. Their tenacity is frightening. The drug dealing, drug trafficking, kidnapping, pedophilia, gay prostitution, enslavement of their fellow country men, women and children, is how most of them become successful in their host countries.

6. African men are extremely jealous and possessive, American women can be free spirited and can't stand having the joy sucked out of them by controlling, insecure men.

7. One of the most common reason is, a lot of Nigerians are seen as COONS who see the white race and ALL other races as SUPERIOR to them which is an embarrassment and turn off to the Black Americans.

8. Their culture (or lack there of a sensible one) is primitive and useless to the modern world which prevents them from progressing.

9. Other than their extreme smartness when it comes to crime, most are useless.

10. The body odor of some Nigerians will knock out an elephant.

11. There are very sweet, kind and honest Nigerians who Black Americans let into their lives but they are the minority.

More loading......

Akatawoman, Marjiej57, what say you? grin

Apologetics and wishful thinking. No wonder Nigerians outperform you useless degenerates in your own country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

It existed way before the whites even heard of her.

Typical ignorance.

Google about America before you start disgracing yourself online.

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Aethiops:
marry me

Are you male or female?

Cos am not into fagotory.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2021
blueAgent:

Typical ignorance.

Google about America before you start disgracing yourself online.

I'm American you idiot. Turtle Island (The US) was a thriving land with a Constitution where the inhabitants live in a democracy. When the white heathens invaded the land they brought their diseases that killed millions of Natives. They also murdered many Natives, stole their land, and broke treaties.

Some of the US Constitution is based off the Constitution of the Natives, they even learned Democracy from the Natives.

Bunch of Savages.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Apologetics and wishful thinking. No wonder Nigerians outperform you useless degenerates in your own country.
sad Sadly you are talking about over hyped statistics created in 2013 which were false, the truth was Nigerians we're the most successful ethnic group in Houston Texas because they out numbered others in population. SBT!!!
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SkengRay: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:
There are multiple reasons Black Americans don't socialize not to mention marry Africans, mainly Nigerians.

1. They don't find them attractive.

2. They never come in contact with them.

3. They are wise to the **marry for paper scams** and wish them luck with the old white hags and the old father time dogs they managed to scam.

4. The Nigerian reputation has been tarnished by the many, many, many criminal Nigerians around the world. A Nigerian man was just sentenced to 15 years in prison in the US for selling drugs that killed a man.

He was also extremely stupid and would post pictures of himself on Social Media with several guns which led to the capture of his dumbass.

5. The thievery of Nigerian men and women is astronomical, stealing millions of US dollars. Their tenacity is frightening. The drug dealing, drug trafficking, kidnapping, pedophilia, gay prostitution, enslavement of their fellow country men, women and children, is how most of them become successful in their host countries.

6. African men are extremely jealous and possessive, American women can be free spirited and can't stand having the joy sucked out of them by controlling, insecure men.

7. One of the most common reason is, a lot of Nigerians are seen as COONS who see the white race and ALL other races as SUPERIOR to them which is an embarrassment and turn off to the Black Americans.

8. Their culture (or lack there of a sensible one) is primitive and useless to the modern world which prevents them from progressing.

9. Other than their extreme smartness when it comes to crime, most are useless.

10. The body odor of some Nigerians will knock out an elephant.

11. There are very sweet, kind and honest Nigerians who Black Americans let into their lives but they are the minority.

More loading......

Akatawoman, Marjiej57, what say you? grin
As I was reading this I guessed the moniker then I had to Scroll back to Check. I wasn't surprised lol. Some points here are right while others are Stereotypes for Example this picture below no caption needed

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Vulcanheph(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
ojmetrix:
African American and rest black root have that discriminative attitude to Africans, they feel they are more superior and advance than Africans also majority of them are into one form of gangsterism or the other which most Africans have that fear of relating with them. thank God for African and Nigeria music's that have been accepted globally which made them to start relating to African root and feel among. Jaycee on d keys
I agree with you.

You're right, most black americans always feel superior to native Africans and kind of always disassociate themselves from them despite the fact that they're of the same race, even Africans born in diaspora have just recently started to accept and identify as Africans due to the rising popularity in African cultures, music, cusines etc.
The bridge caused by the African Americans and the fact that most of them tend to be aggressive, violent and have a tendency to crime has made native Africans to tend to move towards white people who despite the racial difference tend to be more accommodating.
Let's not also forget the fact that Black americans due to the history of slavery and racism they faced from white people in the past has caused to a certain degree a slight resentment towards white people, therefore white people who might want to associate with black people will find much easier to relate with native Africans much better, and as such this will cause more relationships between white people and native africans, which will in turn lead to more interracial marriages between white people and africans.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Alusiizizi(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

sad Sadly you are talking about over hyped statistics created in 2013 which were false, the truth was Nigerians we're the most successful ethnic group in Houston Texas because they out numbered others in population. SBT!!!

Seriously? Are you trying to tell us that Nigerians form the majority of Houston populus? Don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Empiree:
So far, up to this moment, you are the only one that makes rational comment. You captured the whole thing.

Thank you. I have siblings and friends in Texas. According to official stats, Texas has more blacks than other states in the US.

So, my siblings and family say very early in the morning when sane people are trying to make their way to work, those black Americans are busy openly smoking things by the roadside. Those people don cast grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by arthurwillia(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Black American are just like the rest of us here, and their level of reasoning is pretty much like ours , so why would I want to mingle with someone who's on my own class and level ? It doesn't make sense to me ...

lol in your own explanation
The oyinbo you want to get married to is daftt for wanting to mingle with you because you are below her class and level, abi help me understand this oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Seriously? Are you trying to tell us that Nigerians form the majority of Houston populus? Don't make me laugh.

I was talking about Blacks. Out of 61,000 African born people living in Houston Texas the majority are Nigerians, numbering at 23,500.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Thank you. I have siblings and friends in Texas. According to official stats, Texas has more blacks than other states in the US.

So, my siblings and family say very early in the morning when sane people are trying to make their way to work, those black Americans are busy openly smoking things by the roadside. Those people don cast grin

He say, she say shit. Your family are liars.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I agree with you.

You're right, most black americans always feel superior to native Africans and kind of always disassociate themselves from them despite the fact that they're of the same race, even Africans born in diaspora have just recently started to accept and identify as Africans due to the rising popularity in African cultures, music, cusines etc.
The bridge caused by the African Americans and the fact that most of them tend to be aggressive, violent and have a tendency to crime has made native Africans to tend to move towards white people who despite the racial difference tend to be more accommodating.
Let's not also forget the fact that Black americans due to the history of slavery and racism they faced from white people in the past has caused to a certain degree a slight resentment towards white people, therefore white people who might want to associate with black people will find much easier to relate with native Africans much better, and as such this will cause more relationships between white people and native africans, which will in turn lead to more interracial marriages between white people and africans.

Let's not forget that Nigerians are migrating all over the world and are commiting crimes and scams in every country they invade. Black Americans are no way commiting crimes on a global level like Nigerians. Take that plank out of your own eye.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Ammishaddai: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
arthurwillia:

lol in your own explanation
The oyinbo you want to get married to is daftt for wanting to mingle with you because you are below her class and level, abi help me understand this oo
[/s] I can't even understand what you're trying to say in this poorly punctuated posted .
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2021
SkengRay:
As I was reading this I guessed the moniker then I had to Scroll back to Check. I wasn't surprised lol. Some points here are right while others are Stereotypes for Example this picture below no caption needed

She's Nigerian, just look at her face.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SkengRay: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

She's Nigerian, just look at her face.
. No B, they are your sisters. They are plenty on their websites gagging on pink shrimps dicks for money. That's modern day Slavery. Your sisters are being degraded. Getting pissed on using whips on them just for a thousand grand. But I personally believe not all your sisters are sluts. I will pick an African,Asian,Caribbean,Latinas girl ahead of them though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Vulcanheph(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

Let's not forget that Nigerians are migrating all over the world and are commiting crimes and scams in every country they invade. Black Americans are no way commiting crimes on a global level like Nigerians. Take that plank out of your own eye.
I never disputed the fact that there are bad eggs amongst us Nigerians but don't forget that for every 1diasporan Nigerian committing crime, there are dozens more who are legitimately makei g a living.

Don't also forget the fact that every country irrespective of race has it's own fair share of citizens involved in crimes.
The reason why the stereotype is so high is because tend to always do things extremely well either good or bad .

4 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Alusiizizi(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

I was talking about Blacks. Out of 61,000 African born people living in Houston Texas the majority are Nigerians, numbering at 23,500.

That's not how one does statistics. A meaningful metric would be per-capita, i.e. income/educational attainment per person for the given group. Absolute numbers are meaningless.

5 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Twelve30(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
ojmetrix:

the greatest wish any one would make is been sold out than remain in this donjon
Speak for yourself bros

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Aethiops: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
blueAgent:

Are you male or female?

Cos am not into fagotory.
sorry it's a misquote
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:

That's not how one does statistics. A meaningful metric would be per-capita, i.e. income/educational attainment per person for the given group. Absolute numbers are meaningless.
I wasn't saying that's how statistics are taken, I was only letting you know that Houston Texas has a large Nigerian population.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Alusiizizi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

I wasn't saying that's how statistics are taken, I was only letting you know that Houston Texas has a large Nigerian population.
Still meaningless.

4 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
SkengRay:
. No B, they are your sisters. They are plenty on their websites gagging on pink shrimps dicks for money. That's modern day Slavery. Your sisters are being degraded. Getting pissed on using whips on them just for a thousand grand. But I personally believe not all your sisters are sluts. I will pick an African,Asian,Caribbean,Latinas girl ahead of them though

No, that's your Nigerian sister, they are also letting Arab men shit in their mouths for a few hundred bucks. Sad But True.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SkengRay: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

No, that's your Nigerian sister, they are also letting Arab men shit in their mouths for a few hundred bucks. Sad But True.
prove to me they're nigerians grin. I know the truth hurts. I have my own prove. Check ghettogaggers you will see your sisters sex tapes littered around there. Your sistas are a disgrace to the Black community

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
SkengRay:
prove to me they're nigerians grin. I know the truth hurts. I have my own prove. Check ghettogaggers you will see your sisters sex tapes littered around there. Your sistas are a disgrace to the Black community
You can't prove they aren't Nigerians. Your sisters who let Arab men shit in their mouths for pay are a disgrace to black people globally.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Aethiops:
Khia marry me

Are you Nigerian?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I never disputed the fact that there are bad eggs amongst us Nigerians but don't forget that for every 1diasporan Nigerian committing crime, there are dozens more who are legitimately makei g a living.

Don't also forget the fact that every country irrespective of race has it's own fair share of citizens involved in crimes.
The reason why the stereotype is so high is because tend to always do things extremely well either good or bad .

You stated stereotypes. "Black Americans are known to be aggressive, violent and a tendency to commit crimes so Africans tend to move towards whites who are willing to accommodate them."

Talk about **The Pot Calling the Kettle Black." You have a lot of nerve to post that with all the crime your people commit globally.

White people don't like you.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SkengRay: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
khia:

You can't prove they aren't Nigerians. Your sisters who let Arab men shit in their mouths for pay are a disgrace to black people globally.
Lol they aren't Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
SkengRay:
Lol they aren't Nigerian
They said they needed to get back home to Nigeria, so yes, they belong to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.