Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? (2603 Views)

Why So Much Hatred For UK? / What The LGBT Community Thought About The Black Panther Movie / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
I mean ya'll should take your time to know people personally before you start to judge.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only dumb fúcks do so... I absolutely love and support the lgbtq community!

falcon01:
I used to be shocked why people engage in that act till I realise I've been leaving with a neighbour who was gau and has never ever felt sexually attracted to a woman, I understand how it is from him and I support him. But what I don't like is the way immorality is been promoted all in the name of acceptance.
Are you in this world? Heterosexuals are the ones promoting immorality... undecided

In the media... It's only sex and it's 'man on woman'... Does that make it right?

Mind you, those in the gay community make up the smaller percentage of the population... So they aren't responsible for the high cases of fornication and adultery, abortions and abandoned babies, sexual transmitted diseases and infections... undecided

Heterosexuals are having sex younger, promoting it...and corrupting our kids...

How many magazines have nude men romancing on their front pages? How many music videos with half naked men twerking and calling themselves hoes?

Homosexuals simply educate you on their sexuality and you say they are promoting immorality! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Only dumb fuçks hate on people living their lives...

I'm in support of the lgbtq community! I love you all!

Keep shining brightly! The world would learn to follow your examples and truly love...
May the gods bless you bro!

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Ammishaddai: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Genderless relationships are so illogical and I thank God there aren't accept in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Negroid001:
May the gods bless you bro!
And you too!✿

The haters have arrived... Pardon their Ignorance... It shames me...

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
And you too!✿

The haters have arrived... Pardon their Ignorance... It shames me...
Hehe. It's pointless arguing with folks that can't comprehend what it means to be homosexual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by falcon01: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Negroid001:
I mean ya'll should take your time to know people personally before you start to judge.
I used to be shocked why people engage in that act till I realise I've been leaving with a neighbour who was gau and has never ever felt sexually attracted to a woman, I understand how it is from him and I support him. But what I don't like is the way immorality is been promoted all in the name of acceptance.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Hotspotbro(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Because these ooga booga fools despise what they don't understand....
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by WoundedLamb: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
falcon01:
There is just as much Immorality in the straight community. It's just accepted as normal and only termed immoral when gay people do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why the hate on polygamy from the west but they want us to accept their depravity?

If you accept that homosexuality is right but feel African polygamy is wrong then you are not woke but an intellectual slave.

We do not hate the people. We detest the act.

Just as you do not hate a thief but detest the act of stealing. Of course, they are always quick to say people hate them due to their inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very pompous and overbearing group. Even African Americans are starting to despise them because of that

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Very pompous and overbearing group. Even African Americans are starting to despise them because of that
over bearing is an understatement.

It is a though they are the only one who should say what is right and wrong. You can't say anything about them because they will instantly label you as a hater.

They want to control what you think, what you say, how you say it and give meaning to what you say. With them, you have no right.

Thank God they are not allowed here

7 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
And for the record they are not better or as gentle as they want people to believe.

Violence in same-sex marriage is higher than marriages involving man and woman.

But Hollywood will paint it as though such same sex relationship is heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Crystalom3:
Why the hate on polygamy from the west but they want us to accept their depravity?

If you accept that homosexuality is right but feel African polygamy is wrong then you are not woke but an intellectual slave.

We do not hate the people. We detest the act.

Just as you do not hate a thief but detest the act of stealing. Of course, they are always quick to say people hate them due to their inferiority complex.

African men, the poorest from the most backwards primitive nations... advocating for polygamy is a joke...

Who do you expect to marry more than one wife? The poverty stricken youths that can't afford to feed themselves? undecided

Bro, homosexuality is AFFORDABLE... grin

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by WoundedLamb: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

African Americans have never been known to be gay friendly. Gay people live thier lives like you and I. You only see it as "overbearing" cause you'd rather they went into hiding. A lot of hate crimes are committed against them all over the world and nobody cares. Then the moment they try rise above thier adversity, they're called "overbearing".

If a gay person touches you inappropriately, please make sure they pay for that. Otherwise, please leave them to live thier lives. They shouldn't kill themselves cause they are different. You don't have to be woke to be empathetic. Live and let live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Crystalom3:
And for the record they are not better or as gentle as they want people to believe.

Violence in same-sex marriage is higher than marriages involving man and woman.

But Hollywood will paint it as though such same sex relationship is heaven on earth.
So what? This empowers you to go about lynching them? undecided

Heterosexuals! Suffocating...

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

African men, the poorest from the most backwards primitive nations... advocating for polygamy is a joke...

Who do you expect to marry more than one wife? The poverty stricken youths that can't afford to feed themselves? undecided

Bro, homosexuality is AFFORDABLE... grin

Of course as usual, anything against your views is termed primitive, AFRICAN, and poverty stricken.

As intellectual slave, you see the west as your sole brain. You can't think with yours.

Affordability doesn't always make a thing right. Simply because anyone can afford gay nonsense doesn't make it right.

And yet, you haven't answered my question: what is so wrong in polygamy other than it being an African thing that the west hate it with passion but then homosexuality is so right that they advocate for it?

What is that thing that made you accept their position in this matter?

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
So what? This empowers you to go about lynching them? undecided

Heterosexuals! Suffocating...
lolz if heterosexual is suffocating, then homosexuality is a piercing sword.

I mean, those people call on artist to get sacked every single time for any comments they make.

They hate anything anybody say against their views because it is 'uncomfortable'.

Last year they said no one should buy Mr Jordan new book because it is uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
I’m talking about AA women here. They were the ones championing their cause. But I now see them throwing shades at them. AA women are the most supportive group and will fight for any oppressed group. Something has to be seriously wrong with you if even these AA women withdraw their support.

Anyways, I don’t care. Just something I noticed in passing.

WoundedLamb:

African Americans have never been known to be gay friendly. Gay people live thier lives like you and I. You only see it as "overbearing" cause you'd rather they went into hiding. A lot of hate crimes are committed against them all over the world and nobody cares. Then the moment they try rise above thier adversity, they're called "overbearing".

If a gay person touches you inappropriately, please make sure they pay for that. Otherwise, please leave them to live thier lives. They shouldn't kill themselves cause they are different. You don't have to be woke to be empathetic. Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Crystalom3:
over bearing is an understatement.

It is a though they are the only one who should say what is right and wrong. You can't say anything about them because they will instantly label you as a hater.

They want to control what you think, what you say, how you say it and give meaning to what you say. With them, you have no right.

Thank God they are not allowed here

Exactly, I noticed the bolded a lot. Anytime you interact with them, you always have to apologize for something. Fvcking oversensitive abominations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by WoundedLamb: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I’m talking about AA women here. They were the ones championing their cause. But I now see them throwing shades at them. AA women are the most supportive group and will fight for any oppressed group. Something has to be seriously wrong with you if even these AA women withdraw their support.

Anyways, I don’t care. Just something I noticed in passing.

Well, there's no indication whatsoever that African American women were more gay friendly than they are now. Yes, some might see being gay friendly as being woke (cause these individuals see whatever whites do as better) and would go on social media to say things that make them feel good about themselves. But we know who the real champions of gay liberty and equality are. Heck, the AA women isn't even a recognized group or community to start with.

That said, I completely disagree with the statement in bold. The so called AA women are not custodians of wisdom or morality. They are just as opinionated as any other set of individuals. And quite frankly, thier opinion shouldn't have a bearing on how you treat your neighbors wherever you are. I don't even know why we're talking about the US as if any country has the monopoly of producing gay people. The activities of the gay community in the US do not define all the gay people in the world. The main point here should be how you, SenecaTheYonger, perceive and treat people of other sexualities.

This user below said it all. smiley

etrange:
Wow... people behaving like animals. The sad thing is that when you preach true equality/justice to Nigerians, each group would start giving reasons why the other group doesn't deserve it. The herd mentality in the country is our greatest undoing. Men don't want to be equal with women, officers don't want to be equal with civilians, politicians don't want to be equal with other citizens, straight people don't want to be equal with gay people, religion A doesn't want to be equal with B, tribe C thinks they're better than D, the rich don't want the same justice system as the poor, etc. Nobody really wants to work towards a fair society. We only cry out when our own herd is antagonized.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Today many Americans can't talk freely because of the fear of losing their jobs, business deals or getting thrown out of their rented apartments.

Homosexuals are now like their God, monitoring everything they say or do.

They will cancel your TV shows or programs for just calling a person him/her. That's not gentleness in a group. It's overbearing.

Authors will write books and gay people will want such authors to change the content of the book because the content of the book makes them uncomfortable. If the author doesn't, they protest that publishers shouldn't publish such.

Comedians and TV hosts have had they shows cancelled for saying their personal opinions about gay community.

The goal of gay people is to control what you say, how you say it and what you can think.

If you say anything otherwise, they label you as a hater or being primitive. But how does a man f*cking another man progressive?

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by tommy589(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2021
They brought the heat they feel now on themselves. Why going to national assembly to legalise same sex marriage,when you know majority are not aware of existence of such act. Though I became aware at an early age but can't say that for many

Growing up,I saw men mimicking female voices and dorned themselves with make ups,going about with trays selling goods before I was 10. And have also witnessed a gay mock marrage. No one hated on them and were allowed to live openly in communities they live. Instead to be in the shadow for a little more time and use that time to create understanding,a group went to national assembly requesting legalising same sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by jmoore(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Homosexuality is mental disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Well, there's no indication whatsoever that African American women were more gay friendly than they are now. Yes, some might see being gay friendly as being woke (cause these individuals see whatever whites do as better) and would go on social media to say things that make them feel good about themselves. But we know who the real champions of gay liberty and equality are. Heck, the AA women isn't even a recognized group or community to start with.

That said, I completely disagree with the statement in bold. The so called AA women are not custodians of wisdom or morality. They are just as opinionated as any other set of individuals. And quite frankly, thier opinion shouldn't have a bearing on how you treat your neighbors wherever you are. I don't even know why we're talking about the US as if any country has the monopoly of producing gay people. The activities of the gay community in the US do not define all the gay people in the world. The main point here should be how you, SenecaTheYonger, perceive and treat people of other sexualities.

This user below said it all. smiley

Like I said, don’t give a shiit
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:

Of course as usual, anything against your views is termed primitive, AFRICAN, and poverty stricken.

As intellectual slave, you see the west as your sole brain. You can't think with yours.

Affordability doesn't always make a thing right. Simply because anyone can afford gay nonsense doesn't make it right.

And yet, you haven't answered my question: what is so wrong in polygamy other than it being an African thing that the west hate it with passion but then homosexuality is so right that they advocate for it?

Who said it's wrong? You can't comprehend what I wrote? undecided

Who in Africa can afford to practice polygamy?

Use your common sense... The high birth rates... Depleting resources... Because it's an African thing... Doesn't mean you should practice it...

Do you advocate for those manhood rites? Or female genitalịa mutilation? How about our reverence for the ancestors? Shouldn't we head down to the river to worship Ogun?

Polygamy isn't benefiting anyone... The states it's practiced, the north...compare them to the more developed southern states...

Being gay doesn't impact the nation negatively...

If you want to be an African and marry ten wives, go ahead... But don't later beg the government for funds to take care of those bastards...

Poverty stricken men shouldn't even think of getting married... And guess what? The vast majority of Nigerians are poor af!

Y'all live on less than 1k every day... You're opening your foul mouths to mention polygamy...

Suffer-head...

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by POLYGAMY: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

Use your common sense... The high birth rates... Depleting resources... Because it's an African thing... Doesn't mean you should practice it...

Do you advocate for those manhood rites? Or female genitalịa mutilation? How about our reverence for the ancestors? Shouldn't we head down to the river to worship Ogun?

Polygamy isn't benefiting anyone... The states it's practiced, the north...compare them to the more developed southern states...

If you want to be an African and marry ten wives, go ahead... But don't later beg the government for funds to take care of those bastards...

Poverty stricken men shouldn't even think of getting married... And guess what? The vast majority of Nigerians are poor af!

Y'all live on less than 1k every day... You're opening your foul mouths to mention polygamy...

Suffer-head...
WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING MEangry
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by POLYGAMY: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:

WETIN HAPPEN angry
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:

If you no get money and you wan practice polygamy, sorry ooo!
It's simple maths. We don't want bastards roaming our streets.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by FoolishBoy419: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Religion breeds self-righteous idiots who always think they know better about the ways of life. That's the reason

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

Suffer-head...

All these poverty insults does not answer my question neither does it make homosexuality right.

So everything you wrote is trash or should we all become Homosexuals so we can control the economy, population and poverty?

Your reasoning is f*cked up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response / White Man Cries Like A Baby After Being Scammed By Yahoo Boy — Video / URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.