Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? (2626 Views)

Why So Much Hatred For UK? / What The LGBT Community Thought About The Black Panther Movie / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Religion breeds self-righteous idiots who always think they know better about the ways of life. That's the reason
it is not religion. It is a question of right and wrong.

A question of good and evil. Yes, some may abhor homosexuality for religious sake but there are those of us who see no moral justification for it.

The same way as there is no moral justification for a man to have sex with animals or Walk around the street naked. That's not religious self-righteousness, it is morality.

Or should we allow anyone to f*ck an animal simply because "he does not hurt anyone, so he should be allowed to behave as he pleases"

That's not how our society work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Personally I'm indifferent to their existence...
If you like, marry your fellow man or marry your fellow woman, e no concern me...
My own is that make my fellow man no whisper for my ear say "baby you look hot"...
Because na then we go know o...

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
If you no get money and you wan practice polygamy, sorry ooo!
It's simple maths. We don't want bastards roaming our streets.
so homosexuality is now a cure for global poverty and overpopulation?

Just wow!

And as usual you always think anyone against your view is backward, African and poverty stricken.

The way y'all closet Homosexuals reason is very predictable like brainwashed people who you can predict their next words.

It's a pity you can't even apply simple logic to think on your own.

Let me help you, what makes homosexuality right and polygamy wrong?

Don't answer me with all those poverty stricken and backward mentality. Say something concrete

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Favfables1:
Personally I'm indifferent to their existence...
If you like, marry your fellow man or marry your fellow woman, e no concern me...
My own is that make my fellow man no whisper for my ear say "baby you look hot"...
Because na then we go know o...
this is how we talk and our right get taken away.

Sitting on the fence is the cowards way out of any situation
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:
this is how we talk and our right get taken away.

Sitting on the fence is the cowards way out of any situation

grin grin grin grin
Kikikikikiki
Just because I don't share in your views doesn't mean I am "cowarding" my way out of any situation and it'd be petty for someone of your standing to think such...
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Favfables1:

grin grin grin grin
Kikikikikiki
Just because I don't share in your views doesn't mean I am "cowarding" my way out of any situation and it'd be petty for someone of your standing to think such...
lolz

You'd be more of a coward than I thought if you think I'm asking you to pick my side. I don't roll with people who always choose to remain in the middle.

Like who trust a man who can't pick left or right?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:
lolz

You'd be more of a coward than I thought if you think I'm asking you to pick my side. I don't roll with people who always choose to remain in the middle.

Like who trust a man who can't pick left or right?

Awk bro kiss
You have my full support kiss
I agree with you totally kiss

Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Favfables1:

Awk bro kiss
You have my full support kiss
I agree with you totally kiss

Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin
stop forcing yourself bro.

I don't roll with folks who are neither hot nor cold.

I will not touch your kind with a long pole even if I'm dying.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by tidalstorm(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:
Today many Americans can't talk freely because of the fear of losing their jobs, business deals or getting thrown out of their rented apartments.

Homosexuals are now like their God, monitoring everything they say or do.

They will cancel your TV shows or programs for just calling a person him/her. That's not gentleness in a group. It's overbearing.

Authors will write books and gay people will want such authors to change the content of the book because the content of the book makes them uncomfortable. If the author doesn't, they protest that publishers shouldn't publish such.

Comedians and TV hosts have had they shows cancelled for saying their personal opinions about gay community.

The goal of gay people is to control what you say, how you say it and what you can think.

If you say anything otherwise, they label you as a hater or being primitive. But how does a man f*cking another man progressive?

Same thing they are doing to Dave Chapelle. But the guy is still going against the tide and winning.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
tidalstorm:

Same thing they are doing to Dave Chapelle. But the guy is still going against the tide and winning.
Swears.
Glad he never gave them a f*ck. Same with kelvin Hart and a host of others. The list is inexhaustible.

Later they turn around and cry right but don't want to afford the same right to others

Today, you can't air your shows on Netflix without them giving it a green pass. The control is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Crystalom3:
Swears.
Glad he never gave them a f*ck. Same with kelvin Hart and a host of others. The list is inexhaustible.

Later they turn around and cry right but don't want to afford the same right to others

Today, you can't air your shows on Netflix without them giving it a green pass. The control is just too much.
So what's the solution then?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by FoolishBoy419: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crystalom3:
it is not religion. It is a question of right and wrong.

A question of good and evil. Yes, some may abhor homosexuality for religious sake but there are those of us who see no moral justification for it.

The same way as there is no moral justification for a man to have sex with animals or Walk around the street naked. That's not religious self-righteousness, it is morality.

Or should we allow anyone to f*ck an animal simply because "he does not hurt anyone, so he should be allowed to behave as he pleases"

That's not how our society work in Nigeria

The concept of morality is subjective. And looking at it LOGICALLY, It is far more moral to have sex with an animal than to kill it for belt, meat, or ivory. Before you answer me, tell me which you would prefer between having a loved one raped and having a loved one murdered.

So yes, it all comes down to self-righteousness and undue taking of moral highgrounds.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Anybody hating on the LGBT COMMUNITY has a mental health problem.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

The concept of morality is subjective. And looking at it LOGICALLY, It is far more moral to have sex with an animal than to kill it for belt, meat, or ivory. Before you answer me, tell me which you would prefer between having a loved one raped and having a loved one murdered.

So yes, it all comes down to self-righteousness and undue taking of moral highgrounds.
morality is subjective though not in every case but even at that argument, it then makes that we respect the concept of the morality of any society we find ourselves in.

Because it doesn't matter, how much you feel how 'backward' that society is, it is still the very thing they uphold and should be respected. Now coming to the issue of same-sex intercourse, it is not merely a matter of subjective morality but one of the concepts of right or wrong.

Except you are saying there is no right or wrong in the world, then we can safely say that homosexuality 'is or is not'. But once we believe that there's a right way and a wrong way, then such a thing can be perverted. There's a right way in which a man is supposed to interact with a woman.

If this is not so, then all our laws are meaningless and we should do away with them and live in a society where anyone can do as they pleases so long as they do not 'hurt anyone' or they could hurt anyone because that rule by itself is useless, because morality is subjective.

There's a principal truth which we can only bend but not make untrue. A man is a man and a woman is a woman just as 1+1 always equal to 2. A man should sleep with a woman and a woman with a man. No reversal.

And no, you are wrong: it is not more moral to sleep with an animal than to kill it for food. That's another big lie to justify your act of bending the unchangeable truth.

Look around you, for life to survive, there must be death. This death is cycled in nature to bring in more lives.

A man dies and his body decays. This decay becomes manure for the plants. The plant produces fruits and grasses for animals and man. Man eats these fruits or animals to nourish himself and with time, dies again to start the whole process.

We, animals and plants are all dependent on one another, as such to not kill them is to not live and if we do not live then we deny them their own lives. This is the truth of nature no matter how cruel and uncomfortable you may think it is.

Of course, people who pretend to daydream and see themselves as sweet and loving will try to tell you that it is morally wrong to kill animals but it isn't, because that's how the universe was meant to work - each creature depending on the next for their meal and ultimately their survival.

Let me put this to you, plants are living things like animals, what gives you the right to cut them down and use them for furniture but doing the same to animals is wrong??

People today are just so stup*d that all in the name of being woke and flowing with the crowd abandoned their brains and no longer think for themselves.

Just as most people try to blend in by saying anyone hating the gays is stup*d without providing concrete evidence why such a person is stup*d.

Same thing with Christian saying 'the fool says in his heart that there's no God'

Those are all statements to close up your thinking faculty and embrace their narratives.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Anybody hating on the LGBT COMMUNITY has a mental health problem.
wrong.

Anyone practicing homosexuality has a mental disorder.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by LiberatedGirl: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think the hatred stems from fear that Homosexuality will spread. And it will. Sexuality is a thing of the mind. If male male start kissing on screen and directors make it look fascinating young impressionable youth will want to try it. Look at how we all hold Smartphones like we were born with them. It goes to show that human beings can adapt to anything. By Obama endorsing Gay Marriage it means the Government which is viewed by many as the highest mental organ of any system has said Homosexuality is not a big deal. One of the dangers of gay adoption is they introduce Children into a system that does not support the birth or the existence of children. The tendency for children to have psychological challenges are going to be very high. I grew up in a home that had 2 academics parents, people of the mind ,I wish maybe my mother had been a business woman or a market Woman to give me a more practical existence and not two " thinking" parents. My friends who had just one academic as a parent were more street smart than I was. My siblings had a tendency to day dream alot since we grew up in a thinking environment. A Book says " The Sins of the Father's are handed down to the Children" Children imitate adults so Children who are adopted will immitate their Homosexual parents to a very large extent.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Sexuality is a thing of the mind. If male male start kissing on screen and directors make it look fascinating young impressionable youth will want to try it. Look at how we all hold Smartphones like we were born with them. It goes to show that human beings can adapt to anything.

thank God you said this right here.

We all know homosexuality has nothing to do with biology as you all tried to claim.

It is a LEARNED behaviour which is why Hollywood is filling every movies with the act today.

Because biologically a man is meant to be a man and a woman a woman.

And we told them that homosexuality is a mental disorder but they keep fighting us saying anyone who hates gay people is the one having mental disorders.

But we can only stretch lies so far.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Favfables1:

grin grin grin grin
Kikikikikiki
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crystalom3:
wrong.

Anyone practicing homosexuality has a mental disorder.
Okay then. With this your context.
Any black woman wearing wig to look caucasian has mental disorder.
Any black man worshipping any Abrahamic god has history disorder.

I have every reasons to suspect your Jesus was gay sef

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Negroid001:

why do you always believe that morality is religion?

You mean anyone with a sense of right or wrong must either be a Christian or a Muslim? You see how illogical that is?

And how does homosexuality relates to how a woman dresses or a man worshipping the God he wants?

How?

If and a very big if jesus was gay, does that make it 'right' for you to be one as well?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Negroid001(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crystalom3:
why do you always believe that morality is religion?

You mean anyone with a sense of right or wrong must either be a Christian or a Muslim? You see how illogical that is?

And how does homosexuality relates to how a woman dresses or a man worshipping the God he wants?

How?

If and a very big if jesus was gay, does that make it 'right' for you to be one as well?
No be you dey agitate against homosexualism, you called it a mental disorder.
I mention Jesus na, baba dey change mouth kon bring up morality to try defend Jesus.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Negroid001:
No be you dey agitate against homosexualism, you called it a mental disorder.
I mention Jesus na, baba dey change mouth kon bring up morality to try defend Jesus.
With all due respect you are lying.

Search through my posts and point out a single place where I buttress any of my argument with religion or jesus today and I'll erase everything I have written.

I have not said anything about Jesus or religion in my post to support my argument. So stop lying.

And in my last post, I clearly stated that there are those with morals who are clearly not religious because as most of the demented gays will want us to believe that morality is a thing of religion, some of us know that outside religion, there is still such a thing as good and evil, right and wrong.

Please stop trying so hard to lie on me
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by LiberatedGirl: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Negroid001:

Jesus was not Gay. He died at 33 years old and his teachings have lasted over 2,000 years. When men want to conquer the world sexual abstaining becomes their way of life not because they don't have sexual urge but their mind is so occupied with their mission. If someone told you they will give you a Billion Dollars to complete a task in one month you will blank everything out to get the job done. If he had been gay out of bad Belle Judas would not have hung himself for betraying him. Did Jesus Exist and is the Whole Story True ? ANS : Did Mko Abiola exist ? Did Awolowo Exist. You would say people saw Awolowo and a Christian will tell you people saw Jesus and they wrote about him like how Journalists wrote about Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by bepositive11: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Negroid001:
I mean ya'll should take your time to know people personally before you start to judge.

Personally, i don't have an issue with lesbians but I have an issue with most gay men. The reason is because they have sex with each other recklessly and spread stds like hiv as if there's no tomorrow

If gay men were more responsible, I won't mind but most of they lack self control
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
morality is subjective though not in every case but even at that argument, it then makes that we respect the concept of the morality of any society we find ourselves in.

Because it doesn't matter, how much you feel how 'backward' that society is, it is still the very thing they uphold and should be respected. Now coming to the issue of same-sex intercourse, it is not merely a matter of subjective morality but one of the concepts of right or wrong.

Except you are saying there is no right or wrong in the world, then we can safely say that homosexuality 'is or is not'. But once we believe that there's a right way and a wrong way, then such a thing can be perverted. There's a right way in which a man is supposed to interact with a woman.

If this is not so, then all our laws are meaningless and we should do away with them and live in a society where anyone can do as they pleases so long as they do not 'hurt anyone' or they could hurt anyone because that rule by itself is useless, because morality is subjective.

There's a principal truth which we can only bend but not make untrue. A man is a man and a woman is a woman just as 1+1 always equal to 2. A man should sleep with a woman and a woman with a man. No reversal.

And no, you are wrong: it is not more moral to sleep with an animal than to kill it for food. That's another big lie to justify your act of bending the unchangeable truth.

Look around you, for life to survive, there must be death. This death is cycled in nature to bring in more lives.

A man dies and his body decays. This decay becomes manure for the plants. The plant produces fruits and grasses for animals and man. Man eats these fruits or animals to nourish himself and with time, dies again to start the whole process.

We, animals and plants are all dependent on one another, as such to not kill them is to not live and if we do not live then we deny them their own lives. This is the truth of nature no matter how cruel and uncomfortable you may think it is.

Of course, people who pretend to daydream and see themselves as sweet and loving will try to tell you that it is morally wrong to kill animals but it isn't, because that's how the universe was meant to work - each creature depending on the next for their meal and ultimately their survival.

Let me put this to you, plants are living things like animals, what gives you the right to cut them down and use them for furniture but doing the same to animals is wrong??

People today are just so stup*d that all in the name of being woke and flowing with the crowd abandoned their brains and no longer think for themselves.

Just as most people try to blend in by saying anyone hating the gays is stup*d without providing concrete evidence why such a person is stup*d.

Same thing with Christian saying 'the fool says in his heart that there's no God'

Those are all statements to close up your thinking faculty and embrace their narratives.
Dude.... I asked what the solution is and you still haven't answered. What's the solution?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Dude.... I asked what the solution is and you still haven't answered. What's the solution?
a solution to what?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
a solution to what?
To the menace called homosexuality plaging the society
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Flamemignon1:

To the "menace" called homosexuality plaging the society
remove the quotation marks and we can talk
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Flamemignon1(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
remove the quotation marks and we can talk
Done, now what's the solution?
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Crystalom3(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Done, now what's the solution?
OK.

I think we have a good enough solution already. Give them a jail term. If anything we should increase the jail term.

Same punishment as for those who commits a crime against any society.

You'd probably think this is not fair. After all, they are not at fault or in control of their actions.

But truth be told, we cannot prove that a man is not in control of their actions, if not no crime will be a crime. They let themselves to be influenced by negativities and took 'active' steps to participate in such crimes, so they are liable to punishment.

The same way a man can choose to engage in bestiality or a woman choosing to engage in adultery. She had the choice to dissuade such thoughts when it comes in. She had the choice to not go to the hotel.

But she did.

I'm not righteous. No one is righteous but that doesn't mean we can't and shouldn't punish those who committed crimes against the society.

We have a good enough solution in place already which is the law. All we need to do is to enforce these laws.

And then we need to educate and sensitize people. Look at Hollywood and western media: homosexuality was a crime up to the time Obama made it legal.

After that time, every movie, media outlets and books start talking about it and how 'right' it is. To the extent the majority of people will think you are mad if you say homosexuality is not natural.

That is mass education through miseducation.

Think about it, homosexuality was never a thing in Nigeria and I can bet you, the number of gays in Nigeria as of this year alone will be more than 100 times the number, if existent, in the 90s.

What do you think is the reason for this? More men born having more biological alteration to 'feel' feminine?

Of course not, it's due to the influence of the miseducation from the media. Just as a lot of people to day will say godforbid if you ask them to marry more than one spouse or marry a fat lady.

In Africa, having fat was beauty. In fact, everywhere, fat was considered beauty. You think there was a change in the biology of men of today to start preferring slim ladies?

It was all due to the 'education' by the media that led to the change of taste. Same way as they are trying to change the taste of sex in people.

That's why they are introducing it into every new movies, to make it seem right.

Let no one fool himself, homosexuality is a thing of mental disorder, because it is popular doesn't mean it is right or biological.

So yes, i stand with the government on given even more stringent punishment to anyone engaging in the act.
Re: Why So Much Hatred Against The #LGBT Community? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
OK.

I think we have a good enough solution already. Give them a jail term. If anything we should increase the jail term.

Same punishment as for those who commits a crime against any society.

You'd probably think this is not fair. After all, they are not at fault or in control of their actions.

But truth be told, we cannot prove that a man is not in control of their actions, if not no crime will be a crime. They let themselves to be influenced by negativities and took 'active' steps to participate in such crimes, so they are liable to punishment.

The same way a man can choose to engage in bestiality or a woman choosing to engage in adultery. She had the choice to dissuade such thoughts when it comes in. She had the choice to not go to the hotel.

But she did.

I'm not righteous. No one is righteous but that doesn't mean we can't and shouldn't punish those who committed crimes against the society.

We have a good enough solution in place already which is the law. All we need to do is to enforce these laws.

And then we need to educate and sensitize people. Look at Hollywood and western media: homosexuality was a crime up to the time Obama made it legal.

After that time, every movie, media outlets and books start talking about it and how 'right' it is. To the extent the majority of people will think you are mad if you say homosexuality is not natural.

That is mass education through miseducation.

Think about it, homosexuality was never a thing in Nigeria and I can bet you, the number of gays in Nigeria as of this year alone will be more than 100 times the number, if existent, in the 90s.

What do you think is the reason for this? More men born having more biological alteration to 'feel' feminine?

Of course not, it's due to the influence of the miseducation from the media. Just as a lot of people to day will say godforbid if you ask them to marry more than one spouse or marry a fat lady.

In Africa, having fat was beauty. In fact, everywhere, fat was considered beauty. You think there was a change in the biology of men of today to start preferring slim ladies?

It was all due to the 'education' by the media that led to the change of taste. Same way as they are trying to change the taste of sex in people.

That's why they are introducing it into every new movies, to make it seem right.

Let no one fool himself, homosexuality is a thing of mental disorder, because it is popular doesn't mean it is right or biological.

So yes, i stand with the government on given even more stringent punishment to anyone engaging in the act.
Solid points. I stand with you on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / The Woman That Gave Birth To Rabbit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.