Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (58649 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Badguy77(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make she check her life well...Before her friends go decide to desert her on that day, e mean say them no send her or there is something she is not doing right.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
But here in Nigeria, u will even be happy they failed to show up so that your food and drinks will still be all for you and you alone . .... in Osuofia's word in a movie" chai you nearly met me well' grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Testimony1988(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up
hahahaha, funny you
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by marsup: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Two things...... She must have done something wrong to them, or they never liked her in the first place. Women behaving badly.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by baby124: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
That day is the day family comes together. Why will friends come and spend the whole day with you. You don’t plan such, on such family centered holidays. You no get family to spend your time with? Everyone is with their own families. Pele.

For her to plan such on a family holiday shows that she’s not very considerate. They probably don’t know how to tell her the truth. So they just ghosted.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by htdot: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
She never had friends. She’s just finding out.
It happened to me during my dad burial... i was aim for 35 friends and i gave a woman 100k for a food, it was only 7 people that showup... but then, i know my real niggas.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Harddiskng(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
She never had friends. She’s just finding out.

100/100

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Poanan: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

hmm it happeend o. Most times when it happens the invitation is not direct. For example you just say I will be cooking for thansgiving this year o, you are all invited. Most likely people wont show up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Candidlady: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

this cracked my bones! cheesy cheesy

dont blame us. You voted buhari that made milk/egg a luxury to 'em masses trying to survive before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by od501: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Lamasta(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
And I dey here sapa wan finish me cry
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:
grin grin We are happy people....

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Gamer999: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is an amazing opportunity for you to know that you are a great asset to your business

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Shaakay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol
MadamVanessa:
Thank God for the timely intervention of the boyfriend, because white are very funny human beings. Before you know what's up she has committed suicide out of depression and thinking that nobody really loves her.

And the headline will be " Woman committed suicide After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner"
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mercychen:
After inviting them? Not even one showed up?

The number of bitter and envious human beings we have these days is so alarming.

Im learning to keep away totally from people because haters are just everywhere for no reason.

Take the food to the less privileged. They'll appreciate you more than those joy killers you call friends.

Frenemies everywhere.
Les privilege ke you didn't read the part the boyfriend invited some of his friends who showed up and it was a great one for them... cheesy

Men are different from women...Wetin go make a guy carry beef for another guy doesn't exist...One phone call, men everywhere.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Les privilege ke you didn't read the part the boyfriend invited some of his friends who showed up and it was a great one for them... cheesy

Men are different from women...Wetin go make a guy carry beef for another guy doesn't exist...One phone call, men everywhere.. cheesy

Lol. Oh really?
I didn't read that part though. Nice one.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by kingsceemark(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
She no even get breast self
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by snoopz: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Those ladies obviously planned it to get back at her...
Maybe because she get bf or she is more successful or she too dey brag...

Men no get problem grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Allnacruise(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
baby124:
That day is the day family comes together. Why will friends come and spend the whole day with you. You don’t plan such, on such family centered holidays. You no get family to spend your time with? Everyone is with their own families. Pele.

For her to plan such on a family holiday shows that she’s not very considerate. They probably don’t know how to tell her the truth. So they just ghosted.

According to Christian, they didn't even send her a message to let her know that they weren't going to make it.

At least they woukd have informed her that they wouldn't be able to make it
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Double0h7(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
I hope she got the message undecided
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Kingcalls: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Difference between men and women....women will always mostly disappoint...but the guys came thru for her
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Awwww...this is my biggest dear if I decide to host an event
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by okpmoses: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

Chill..it happened in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by laluski(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
joinnow:
Next time they didn't come ...
Just go outside and invite all homeless around and feed them the dinner.

Truly I say to you your JOY will have no bound after that

Simple
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! Great to see other folks were available to takeover and munch the food.

Reminds me of the Scenario in Luke 14:17 where a certain man made a great supper, and bade many to come for "ALL THINGS ARE READY"! Despite All things being ready, Excuses upon excuses were given on why they can't attend. Only for their places to be taken by others.

Folks, JESUS Christ has Prepared a Great, Masive and Fat things for us in Heaven. HE is right now giving an all out Invitation to all to Come in to HIM.

Will you heed the invitation? The Door is still wide open for all to Coming.
Make hay because anymoment from now the Door will be Shut.
The KING is Coming Quickly! Receive JESUS Today! The next Moment could be Late.
Hian.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
She never had friends and thankfully she has woken up.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by generalwo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
In my country, just open your gate down dey play music.... People go come... All these white people self... Them too dey allow minor things disturb them.... Anyway you no go blame them.... Na who chop Belle ful dey cry say people no attend her party...... Me wen dey find money to even chop better food na im Wan come dey cry say people no come follow me chop the small one wen I get??

5 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Burger01(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:
Awon naija food crashers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.