Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (58650 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Oryen: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Luke 14:16
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by lukency(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Bring the food come share for Nigeria Almajiri
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
irunoko:
haba and it's That bad that none of her friends can Tell her?

They already told her .......... grin
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2021
ecolime:

They showed up out of pity.
But they showed up on short notice
This thing is very simple
If you are not coming
Give a hint that you are not
This disgusting behaviour that many exhibit in this 21st century eh undecided
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Double0h7(f): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2021
adecz:

✌️✌️No be Nigeria nah....

If na for here, even people & neighbors
wey you no invite go appear sharperly ☺️☺️

☺️☺️

Just checking something

How were you able to use emoji and I couldn't cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Missyajoke(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
irunoko:
exactly my thoughts

Happy Sunday,Thanks for supporting me jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They already told her .......... grin
through actions? That's not a way to treat a friend neither is it healthy.comunicating your offence will have been better
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
She never had friends. She’s just finding out.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Awww. She definitely needs new friends.
gbam
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
baby124:
That day is the day family comes together. Why will friends come and spend the whole day with you. You don’t plan such, on such family centered holidays. You no get family to spend your time with? Everyone is with their own families. Pele.

For her to plan such on a family holiday shows that she’s not very considerate. They probably don’t know how to tell her the truth. So they just ghosted.
if out of all your friends you don't have anyone to tell you the truth to your face or all of them are afraid to tell you the truth then you don't have GENUINE FRIENDS.a friend shouldn't be just there for you in good times but when you eff up too
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by 77up(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Thank God for the timely intervention of the boyfriend, because white are very funny human beings. Before you know what's up she has committed suicide out of depression and thinking that nobody really loves her.

And the headline will be " Woman committed suicide After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner"
Seriously,as funny as this sounds , it is very true.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
irunoko:
through actions? That's not a way to treat a friend neither is it healthy.comunicating your offence will have been better

They already communicated it to her..... Very loud and clear ......... wink
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by adecz: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Double0h7:

☺️☺️

Just checking something

How were you able to use emoji and I couldn't cry

Selective search of emoticons to
see which is compatible with your
phone model & Nairaland site .. ☠️☠️☠️
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Double0h7(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
adecz:

Selective search of emoticons to
see which is compatible with your
phone model & Nairaland site .. ☠️☠️☠️

Lol. Sounds like a lot of work grin

I'll just stick to Seun's little green men cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by baby124: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
irunoko:
if out of all your friends you don't have anyone to tell you the truth to your face or all of them are afraid to tell you the truth then you don't have GENUINE FRIENDS.a friend shouldn't be just there for you in good times but when you eff up too
For someone to arrange a party on that date and still go ahead with it, with no confirmation from friends that they were coming gives you clues as to who and what she’s like.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by gazza07(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Next time, pack all the food, send it to Nigeria, hungry wants to finish Nigerians under buhari, even the ones that voted him twice
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Over here we keep no friends.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Oharina(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Where is the cooler of rice?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They already communicated it to her..... Very loud and clear ......... wink
lol smh
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
She should have do give away.. simple just post that " there is a free meal at my location and she will see many strangers there just as it was written in the bible".
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
htdot:

It happened to me during my dad burial... i was aim for 35 friends and i gave a woman 100k for a food, it was only 7 people that showup... but then, i know my real niggas.

That’s really sad. But yes, we should always be thankful for the rare opportunities like this that allow us sieve out our real friends from the pretenders. Trust me you will be much better for it in the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.