Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,436 members, 7,839,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (58647 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by zedman1(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Once I open any foreign news from Holiness, I automatically know it's Mr Righteousness trying to preach. Na the same person. This time I knew the message he was about to pass before even reading.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What of the loafs of bread?
You no see am?

And that’s “tons” of food?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by lascos912(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2021
hunger son deal with him
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Babastrong(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Law 2: never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by God200(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2021
You supposed invite Emmanuel n I now.

Wetin b our work,we no get work now

Oroborobodo how va?Ay!!! B dis
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Edusouls(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Of course my brother a man is just like their father in heaven, always saving the day, one reason our father gave us power and authority to rule over earth..
MayorWhales:
Men have been saving the day from 500BC, on a more serious note she should try reaching out to one of her so called friend and having a deep conversation maybe one might open up to why they all decided on gracing her such an embarrassment, they might just be treating her FK. Kudos to the man for standing by her and putting his friends on to rescue the situation

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Men always there to make things right since the creation of the world, so much loved and blessed by their father in heaven..

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2021
She prolly doesnt show up for their own. I know a proud lady that was asking her facebook friends if they do share her business on their timeline, we all know she doesn't relate well with people, too full of herself, she found out that nobody shares her business on their profiles, how you treat people is same way they will treat you. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2021
baby124:

Happy for her on top food? Food that people donate free to even homeless on such days. Anyway you can never understand how America is till you get there. No body get your time. When it’s holiday time everybody enter and celebrate with their family. If you are expecting friends to leave their family to spend time with you, you go wait tire. Except they don’t have family around.
Why didnt they speak up at least ?
And the boyfriends buddies that showed up on short notice
Dont they have families too

This your comment is just giving "mgbeke in America " vibes.
What happened was wrong
Period

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
ecolime:
If it's not staged, I won't blame the friends much. Why set up a personal dinner on anniversary day? Your friends have their own families too.

Reminds me of a former Boss that organises Christmas party for family and friends at her house every December 25th. Only 1 or 2 subordinates shows up out of over 40 people on each occasion.

It doesn't mean she's not loved but you don't expect these people to leave their families and come to your place on such a special day.

She should be reasonable.
The boys that showed up
Dont they have family as well?

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by ecolime(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

The boys that showed up
Dont they have family as well?
They showed up out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by adecz: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2021
✌️✌️No be Nigeria nah....

If na for here, even people & neighbors
wey you no invite go appear sharperly ☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by meobizy(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Okay. Good. How does this affect Nigerians again?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Hakeem3(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2021
This one never get friends, it’s either they are jealous of her, or she might have done or said something unknowingly that made them turned their back at her. Meanwhile, if na naija even your enemy go come chop your food clean mouth and continue the enmity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
MayorWhales:
Men have been saving the day from 500BC, on a more serious note she should try reaching out to one of her so called friend and having a deep conversation maybe one might open up to why they all decided on gracing her such an embarrassment, they might just be treating her FK. Kudos to the man for standing by her and putting his friends on to rescue the situation
there's nothing to talk about.actions speak louder than words.oprah Winfrey says if people show you who they are the first time, believe them.theres no point going to ask.she will only be more disappointed.at least if the friends didn't want to come, decency and respect for your friend should have made them call or send a text message that they cannot come because ABCD...no Na.thats not fair.its really very hurtful.e no make sense.now imagine she was in a critical situation needing help so that's how none of them will show up ? Then when she dies they'll come with their fake ass crocodile tears.i missed her,she was a sweet girl,I remember when she used to help me with my assignments at school,she was Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen

I'm even suspecting it was a planned thing if not 1 of them should have shown up and then give excuse that a,b , c could not come because of yada yada yada.those are certainly not friends neither do they love her.its good she has disassociated herself from them

They couldn't even call after the day.no na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Hakeem3:
This one never get friends, it’s either they are jealous of her, or she might have done or said something unknowingly that made them turned their back at her. Meanwhile, if na naija even your enemy go come chop your food clean mouth and continue the enmity.
so none of them could have the decency of sending a text? Anyway thank God I'm not a person who's into this friendship thing because last last Nigerians will always be Nigerians. if they are into friendship it's for who they want to exploit and if there's no opportunity for that they Waka
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2021
ecolime:

They showed up out of pity.
How do you know that?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Nuttella:
She prolly doesnt show up for their own. I know a proud lady that was asking her facebook friends if they do share her business on their timeline, we all know she doesn't relate well with people, too full of herself, she found out that nobody shares her business on their profiles, how you treat people is same way they will treat you. Shalom!
another angle but then they should have told her that very day she invited them that they won't come instead of giving her the impression that they'll come and not show up.if you don't like someone,make it known.no need for fake friendship were you will be hurting each other
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by bewla(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up
Almajiri them they wait out side

No does you chose as friends
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2021
jayice:
Maybe she's good at skipping other people's parties too hence the payback
then they should have told her when giving the invite That they cannot come instead of giving her the impression that they'll come and then eventually ghost her
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

Trash coming from you, so they can squeeze a little time for her abii Fine they fixed it at the wrong date while didn't they inform her from the onset that they can't go!! Unforseen trash nonsense they were never are friends, They were never happy for her it's mere pretence
exactly my thoughts
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by BABANGBALI: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Your mouth and body odours can prevent people from coming to your place
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
greggng:
Something is wrong . Like we say in.our local slang

We go treat your fuckoff...they.just treated her Bleep off in the language she understands ...let her go back to her friends and amend her attitude .
nope.i don't think so.thry should have told her From the onset That they are not coming instead of giving her the impression that they'll come and then ghost her or better still tell her to her face that day she invited them that they cannot come because she did this and that then if you see she realises her mistakes and apologizes and you see she's genuinely apologetic you can show up,if not then you can now ghost her.thats not a way to treat friends or friendship
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Prettychild:

Moral of the story: no go rate who no rate you
exactly
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:
She get bad character......... grin
haba and it's That bad that none of her friends can Tell her?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by irunoko(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2021
GodisFirst:
Next time, she should plan for Thanksgiving to God and not Friendsgiving to humans.
true.dont ever give the glory and Thanksgiving due God to humans.appreciate humans but give God all the ultimate glory.

That day was a thanksgiving day to God while feasting not for friends
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Somehow you may think you have friends but guess what? They are not your friends.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Loreettaa: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
They planned to embarrass her. It was planned.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by bigjackass: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Badguy77:
Make she check her life well...Before her friends go decide to desert her on that day, e mean say them no send her or there is something she is not doing right.
exactly. She should check herself very well. She may be a terrible person for not even a single friend to show up

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by yanabasee2: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Thank God for the timely intervention of the boyfriend, because white are very funny human beings. Before you know what's up she has committed suicide out of depression and thinking that nobody really loves her.

And the headline will be " Woman committed suicide After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner"

And even the ones who refused to honor her invitation will sue her dead body for texting them more than two e in a day..
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by VOsimhen144(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! Great to see other folks were available to takeover and munch the food.

Reminds me of the Scenario in Luke 14:17 where a certain man made a great supper, and bade many to come for "ALL THINGS ARE READY"! Despite All things being ready, Excuses upon excuses were given on why they can't attend. Only for their places to be taken by others.

Folks, JESUS Christ has Prepared a Great, Masive and Fat things for us in Heaven. HE is right now giving an all out Invitation to all to Come in to HIM.

Will you heed the invitation? The Door is still wide open for all to Coming.
Make hay because anymoment from now the Door will be Shut.
The KING is Coming Quickly! Receive JESUS Today! The next Moment could be Late.

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by VULCAN(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
You are right, she must have provoked them all.

Based on the number of people she invited,

It was no coincidence that none came.

They agreed amongst themselves and that's why none of them responded on the group chat when she was ready.

Let her look within.

She is a bad friend
MayorWhales:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.