Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,733 members, 7,837,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (58642 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by jayice(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe she's good at skipping other people's parties too hence the payback

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Missyajoke(f): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
baby124:
That day is the day family comes together. Why will friends come and spend the whole day with you. You don’t plan such, on such family centered holidays. You no get family to spend your time with? Everyone is with their own families. Pele.

For her to plan such on a family holiday shows that she’s not very considerate. They probably don’t know how to tell her the truth. So they just ghosted.

Trash coming from you, so they can squeeze a little time for her abii Fine they fixed it at the wrong date while didn't they inform her from the onset that they can't go!! Unforseen trash nonsense they were never are friends, They were never happy for her it's mere pretence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by chaloskyx: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
bullshit this is all staged for the gram

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Video of her inviting her friends and their response??...Anuofia angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by dreofGod(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
I trust the people of one particular country in west Africa, it's the host that will disappoint by the time attaches are more than invited guest. This one wey sapa full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Realiskit(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10246333/amp/Woman-left-close-tears-planned-massive-Friendsgiving-dinner-no-one-showed-up.html

Quite understandable. Fakes friends everywhere.
For grandmaster like us, we identify them earlier on. No point calling them friends. I only play along if you have what I need.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by greggng: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Something is wrong . Like we say in.our local slang

We go treat your fuckoff...they.just treated her Bleep off in the language she understands ...let her go back to her friends and amend her attitude .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by armyofone(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank goodness for the thoughtful boyfriend and his friends.

It can be emotionally draining when people do Africa time or not showing up after you invited them to your event.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up

I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Ajebochef: 1:13am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't blame her friends. She probably doesn't show up at other people's events so they decided to pay her back. My cousin in the UK had similar incident. She always shows up really late at other people's events. When she had a dinner all her friends took their time and kept her waiting. They all crawled in fashionably late one after another. She wept and wept. They told her that it was simply a pay back time. Since then she doesn't host any event and she has become the first to arrive at any invited event.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Acidosis(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2021
joinnow:
Next time they didn't come ...
Just go outside and invite all homeless around and feed them the dinner.

Truly I say to you your JOY will have no bound after that

100%
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Acidosis(m): 1:28am On Nov 28, 2021
jayice:
Maybe she's good at skipping other people's parties too hence the payback

I don't think this is the case sha. People who are good at skipping parties usually don't call for parties.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Prettychild(f): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Lexusgs430: 3:14am On Nov 28, 2021
She get bad character......... grin
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Went to dinner at some Italian restaurant with wifey af earls court. Badass Italian thing on the next table got stood up by her date. I wonder happened

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by teebax26: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by baby124: 3:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

Trash coming from you, so they can squeeze a little time for her abii Fine they fixed it at the wrong date while didn't they inform her from the onset that they can't go!! Unforseen trash nonsense they were never are friends, They were never happy for her it's mere pretence
Happy for her on top food? Food that people donate free to even homeless on such days. Anyway you can never understand how America is till you get there. No body get your time. When it’s holiday time everybody enter and celebrate with their family. If you are expecting friends to leave their family to spend time with you, you go wait tire. Except they don’t have family around.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Mercychen:
After inviting them? Not even one showed up?

The number of bitter and envious human beings we have these days is so alarming.

Im learning to keep away totally from people because haters are just everywhere for no reason.

Take the food to the less privileged. They'll appreciate you more than those joy killers you call friends.

Frenemies everywhere.
Well said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Please who saw tons of food on the table cos all I saw was a bowl of doritos.

Fake. M
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by GodisFirst: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Next time, she should plan for Thanksgiving to God and not Friendsgiving to humans.

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by King44(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2021
That they I would unfriend a lot of people
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by paragon10(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2021
It is amazing how the nigga is able to link every story to end time preaching.
CryptoClub2018:
How Mr Righteousness2 that dey link stories to end time events is a skill I need to learn seriously. He his too much

1 Like

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Born2Breed(f): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up

You never jam. grin

E dey happen here wella to those friends that don't attend your occasion but want to invite you to theirs. What's an occasion without your main the main friends n family?

Family and friends make an occasion worthwhile, strangers are barely filling up the empty chairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by CHoccolaTE: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Please who saw tons of food on the table cos all I saw was a bowl of doritos.

Fake. M

What of the loafs of bread?
You no see am?
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Pain(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Staged for Traffic. U Know U Know
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by humberjade: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Have we sat back to think the kind of person she really is?

It doesn't just happen that all your friends, about 8 to 10 of them (according to the no of plates on the table), just happened to hang her out to dry? Common!
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by olisaokere(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Olisehinnocent: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Amotekun people and badluck, who knows if one of her colleague at work told her to add pepper. Na pepper scared them off grin grin At the end, what Yoruba pepper does not scatter, does not exist.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by HRMK: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
its a blessing in disguise bcs GOD want u to donate same to the motherless homes for more blessings!DO IT!!
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by ecolime(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
If it's not staged, I won't blame the friends much. Why set up a personal dinner on anniversary day? Your friends have their own families too.

Reminds me of a former Boss that organises Christmas party for family and friends at her house every December 25th. Only 1 or 2 subordinates shows up out of over 40 people on each occasion.

It doesn't mean she's not loved but you don't expect these people to leave their families and come to your place on such a special day.

She should be reasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.