Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It (2794 Views)

SEX TALK: The Funniest Excuse You Gave A Girl For Cuming Too Quick Is? / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by mdsne(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerian Prankster Zion Ubani, popularly called Zfancy, has slammed Bobrisky for threatening him with police and bullying him and his crew.

Kemi Filani News earlier reported that Bobrisky urged Zfancy to take down his prank video from all his social media platforms because he posted it without his permission.

Bobrisky added that he would get Zfancy arrested, or it would be a war for the duo if he failed to take down the videos from his platforms.

Reacting to this, Zfancy, in a post shared on his Instagram page, questioned why Bobrisky was making trouble with them after they paid him for the prank video, and he gave consent that the footage should be shared online.

Zfancy added that his team also have a chat record of Bobrisky’s friend, Kelvin Onu, asking them about the prank video and when they would post it.

The post reads: Mr/Ms Bobrisky @bobrisky222 . We do not understand why you’d like to make trouble with us. Please where is this coming from?? After the prank, we paid you for the prank( receipt available) and we also have a video of you giving us consent to post( available too).

We also have a chat record of you asking Kelvin( @ktsele1 ) when will Zfancy post your prank video( record also available). Bobrisky we aren’t trouble maker and do not want trouble.

However we will not shy away from being bullied by you. You called us threatening to use police to harrass us and that’s an offense on it’s own

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by KingEverest: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2021
grin
''The post reads: Mr/Ms Bobrisky @bobrisky222''
Wahala for who no get gender o grin

19 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2021
You paid him/she for the video? Meaning it's no longer prank but acting

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by dacblogger: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
That video shock me... Bobrisky's face is an eyesore grin grin
With his jaw like wetin I no know tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by KingEverest: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:
Don't mind shim, her/his anger now is that she wasn't on makeup and zfancy didn't filter the pics, very confused and bitter person

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:
Most pranks are scripted; hence paid.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Where's the video, please?

Can I see her no make up face?
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Bobrisky and his Hermaphrodite tendencies. Clout!
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by uchaymart(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2021
CamusMidas:

Most pranks are scripted; hence paid.

no, the video was not scripted. Mr/Ms Bobrisky was paid a compensation fee after the prank.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by MayorWhales: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2021
I guess Mr/Mrs Risky is not pleased with her look which have generated a lot of speculation online grin You no fit deceive nature grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2021
uchaymart:

no, the video was not scripted. Mr/Ms Bobrisky was paid a compensation fee after the prank.
I haven't seen the video, I am just speaking generally that most most pranks and supposedly awesome videos on the internet are scripted.
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Pclemenza: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Mr/Mrs grin
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Ikea81: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:

PAID AFTER THE PRANK!!!!!!!READ AGAIN
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by OloshoMan: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
It's no longer a prank when it's staged
It's called acting
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by ekanx27(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Galileopapi(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
OloshoMan:
It's no longer a prank when it's staged
It's called acting
I think it was prank at first and they told shim shim accepted and demanded for money, there was no filter that's why shim is angry
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Galileopapi(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2021
This is what happens when one is really confused bob is a confused fellow na only money dey cover shim face
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by vizkiz: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Smh.

Compensating people for being in a prank video is odd sha. Makes it look staged
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Mvena(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:
grin
''The post reads: Mr/Ms Bobrisky @bobrisky222''
Wahala for who no get gender o grin

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by KingEverest: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108024968][/quote]
Funny meme grin
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Ahmback(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Confused lots
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by lawflec(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:
They paid him after the prank. Didn't you read the post?
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:

I believe it’s after he/she was pranked that payment became a necessity. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by aminusodiq(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:
you are very smart... I thought as much too.

And to think my female friend would sit endlessly to watch those yeye i. G pranks.
Told her all these are scripted but she wont have it
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by paragon40(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Vichot:
Bob had no knowledge that i was a prank. They paid him thereafter in order to post the said video.
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by BigYash: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
She-He is a confused girl-boy grin

Mr/Ms Bobpreeky grin

Zfancy my gee. You did well jor..
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by fourboys: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Two clout chasers.... But that Zfancy no well oo. The way he pranked one woman at my street yesterday, the lady leave her shop run grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by uchaymart(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
CamusMidas:
I haven't seen the video, I am just speaking generally that most most pranks and supposedly awesome videos on the internet are scripted.

Oh OK. I have seen the video sha
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by cybriz82(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
See finishing abeg...mr/Ms bobrisky...evn bobrisky himself no like himself.confuse human being that doesn't evn knw iz left n right anymore...
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Gadafii: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
On judgement day:

Angel Gabriel: men to the left, women to the right!!

Okuneye idris moves to the right*

Angel Gabriel: young man, where are you going

Okuneye idris: sir I am a Barbie, call me lady

Angel Gabriel: mad ooooo *folds hands on his chest* cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: We Paid You For The Prank Video, And You Gave Us Permission To Post It by Mancrossfire: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
V

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Discovered Something / Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? / I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.