Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? (2794 Views)

Poll: who do u prefer?

Foreign Lady: 39% (11 votes)
Naija Lady: 60% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady / Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by kabirat(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
It has been observed that many nigerian guys always dream of having a foreign lady as either a girlfriend or wife.

Even those at overseas also prefer to have white ladies as their girlfriend or wife.

Could it be that naija babes are not as romantic as they are?

Please post your contributions on this and state who you would prefer to have as either girlfriend or a wife.

thanks smiley
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by amdaboss(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
I just like the white ladies and its not dat our naija ladies are not romantic but just to try out something different, duh
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by MT: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
Many men do it cos of the "paper thingy abroad. As far as I'm concerned, we have prettier percentage of african ladies than the white. Prejudice apart, despite their temperate weather and all the creams, they cant still match the african beauty.

So, many guys are getting involved with white largely against their wish, though there are very little few that do it genuinely
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by kabirat(f): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
MT:

Many men do it because of the "paper thingy abroad. As far as I'm concerned, we have prettier percentage of african ladies than the white. Prejudice apart, despite their temperate weather and all the creams, they can't still match the african beauty.

So, many guys are getting involved with white largely against their wish, though there are very little few that do it genuinely

True talk there MT!

grin grin
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by sistawoman: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
The topic header should change from Foreign to White. Because it appears that this what you are talking about based on the responses.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
Only insecure girls bother on such matters. cool
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by lucabrasi(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2008
its not just cause of papers, im not generalising but most nigerian girls i have met(not necessarily dated) have a lot of drama,can be rude and condescending and materialistic especially towards nigeran guys but white girls and black/african girls from other parts of africa or even ghana dont act that way
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2009
A Nigerian lady, every time.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by tpia: 1:08am On Feb 15, 2009
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by spikedcylinder: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2009
I prefer white women, they are the best. They cook for me, clean after me and make love like no other. At least, up until the wedding day. grin
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2009
^^^ Spikey, you're nuts! grin cheesy

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2009
Siena:

^^^ Spikey, you're nuts!  grin cheesy

DeltaVAGTM

Like hell he is!!!! Tell him again

Give my faithful Naija Gurl anytime, and am OK.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2009
It has been observed that many nigerian guys always dream of having a foreign lady as either a girlfriend or wife.

Even those at overseas also prefer to have white ladies as their girlfriend or wife.

Could it be that naija babes are not as romantic as they are?

Please post your contributions on this and state who you would prefer to have as either girlfriend or a wife.

thanks

@Kabirat,

I guess it is time for you to answer some questions too; Which one do you prefer, a foreign guy or a Nigerian Guy?
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by mikeydre: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2009
I don't know about in Naija, but here in England, those Naija girls are craaazzzy. They are looking for suger daddies as opposed to boyfriends and get this, they are way more promiscuous than their western counterparts. For the last two years I have dated a swedish girl and it has nothing to do with her race and a lot to do with her temperment.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2009
Abeg no mind all these nigerians in diaspora
embarassed

embarassed

embarassed
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2009
i don't think it really matters if she is white, black, yellow or green, as long as she has the right mind then it's ok for me. i have met both good and bad of both. its all down to the individuals, and also, remember, that there are some countries where naija ladies no dey plenty.
i prefer a woman with her head on her shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by MrCrackles(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
Nigerian ladies for me, especially to marry!
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by bandore(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
let me sum it all up,,, white ladies have disadvantages which are far worse than those of black gals,,its sex and when they are tired of your manhood they leave or try your friends' out!,,,my flat mates are all white girls here in London and they know where I stand,so when they invite their black studs in with the bloody black guy feeling impressed, take it or leave it, he is just another sample!succesful black/white relationship works on the ratio of 1:1million,,fact,,,,If you in it, just hope it would last the next month! ,,it may take days,or if u are lucky and have some real fire in you two leap years!
If anything,I should have a phd in women science,
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by chihums(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2009
As 4 me, I THINK I can manage a Naija girl. but Naija girls don dey grow wings o. any how, they are still better of. one white lady said sometime ago that she would like to see her husband make love to her girl friend just to hear him moan. now think of that what will she now do to and with her husband's friends? Abeg I prefer Naija to white babes o.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by cvibe: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
Like for like, i prefer white girls due to their brutal honesty and the ease with which they tell it but my naija girls, honesty is just another word in the dictionary. No offence meant here smiley
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by pureminded: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2009
Naija Gurlsssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ bandore, i dont know where you live but you definitely should move to a better area. where did you get your hideous facts?! if your roomates are sluts then fair enough but you should go out more often and look around you. don't mix booty calls/fwb etc  with RELATIONSHIPS. sex is sex. relationship is another matter.  are you gonna have a relationship with every hoe you pick up at the club?! no!!! but you will still tap that ass
interracial relationships are like other relationships, some works and others dont but to say that 1 out 1million work?!  its 50/50, 
maybe you are bitter because they didn't give you none and some other brotha came to service them.

@ chihum, you think that 9ja lady don't have threesomes or swingers party, get real!!!! 9ja men like to have some to chop on the side but as soon as the woman want to rock the same boat, its wahala. if your nice 9ja wife dont do it with you, she will do it WITHOUT you, but she will do it!!!
so take it easy BUT TAKE IT!!!!!!
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2009
succesful black/white relationship works on the ratio of 1:1million,,fact,,,,If you in it, just hope it would last the next month! ,,it may take days,or if u are lucky and have some real fire in you two leap years!
If anything,I should have a phd in women science,

@Bandore, where did u come up with this figure -statistics? We don;t just take any balderdash here cool cool cool
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by spikedcylinder: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2009
Siena:

^^^ Spikey, you're nuts! grin cheesy

DeltaVAGTM

Lol. Abi na? grin grin

binahmad:

Like hell he is!!!! Tell him again

Give my faithful Naija Gurl anytime, and am OK.

She. wink
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by rumpkisser(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2009
what does it matter anyway?
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by bandore(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2009
@mrbrownjay, firstly let me classify you and me.If correct you live in Argentina abi?I lived in the U.S for 8 yrs and now in london.I share a house with two bank managers,Trust me you can't even come near them.I know what i am saying.i am not talking about an agredd shag to shag vist by our black boys, I have had discussions with them and they think they are in love.Even the married ones are in soup!my friend is married to one and he is now head boy(big head due to several rounds and bouts of sex).i also see you seem to be a mixer as you just jab your idea together, work on that,
@binamad, did you come across the word 'hyperbole' in school??Well, it's a figure of speech and when i used those ratios in my objective comments you should atleast decipher its meaning!
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by dyabman(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2009
oyinbo too much , haba!
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by follypimpi(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2009
Most Nigerian girls in England esp. South east,East London are just not REAL always looking the Money girls,they dont want to do PER hr dudes like working genuinely is wrong and a sin.

Most white girls likes u for who u r,I just tell em am African mora sucka,so what ? grin grin Even tho i hvent done white girls for 4 yrs now.

As for me 9ija chics still.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Gabry(f): 5:14am On Feb 17, 2009
Hmmm. . . Strange as it seems. . . I have spoken to some male Nairalanders and we were discussing about this topic. I wont mention names though but this is what I get:-

1) This Naija guy would prefer to date oyinbo's and marry them especially is their white or chinko because he says that most Naija girls are dirty and smelly especially at their toto area. Make him no fit chop. (Dont vex me oo but this is what he told me)

2) This Naija guy told me that he hate Oyinbo's cause they are so insecure of theirselves most of the time especially with their looks and body figures but when he returned home to Naija, the African lady's are always proud of how they look and they make good wives at home. This is another guy whom told me.

3) Another Nairalander told me that he would date an Oyinbo for the fun of it and he would always like to show her off to his country but in the end, he will only end up with a Naija girl so to date Oyinbo's are just to show off temporarily.

4) ANother Nairalander told me that he prefer's Oyinbo's compared to Naija girls cause they are more exposed and more open minded and also they are better in bed. I dont know about that sha. undecided
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 17, 2009
[b]@ bandore,  let me correct you on a few points and tell you why i KNOW that you have no idea what you're talking about.
i am french born and bred from Nigerian decent (my first relationship/toto was interracial), i have lived in different part of the world for the last 15yrs through my work(UK, Czech rep, Norway, Japan, China, Australia, Brazil and now Argentina), i have been LIVING and EXPERIENCING relationships in all part of the world with different type/class of women. through my work, i meet extensive amount of women and i should probably have a PHD in dating and believe me when i say that only traveling and discovering first hand (meaning actual dating not just running your mouth about others relationships) will open your blind eyes. i have had my fair share of interracial dating as i have DATED all types of women/cultures. from the shy Asians to the extroverted south Americans via the ever so beautiful east Europeans. you can find your happiness in any type of race/culture. its all down to individuals.

1) if you base your little facts on your roommates then i am sorry to say that you should definitely move to open these blind eyes of yours. try hang around Bayswater, Holland park, Notting hill (anywhere around the park) if you are looking for a wealthy woman. try Shepperds bush if you wanna meet Australian/New Zealand people, while if you like your Indian toto then Hounslow/Southall will do the trick but beware, their men are a bit protective of their women. blacks are everywhere in London but maybe if you like them from the caribbean then my favorite hang out was Streatham hill (Brixton is overrated) or take a drive from Stockwell to Mitcham and you will find your treasures. for the real British, in this mixed city of London, then the east is best: Stratford/East ham. Africans generally are in boat loads around Elephant and castle, and finally if you like poor women then just go and hang out around any DHSS office and you will find all the cheap totos you need, that was my first tip for you so you can finally get some dating experience since you are only talking about OTHERS.

2) interracial dating/marriages have been going on for generations (ALL OVER THE WORLD not just in US/UK) and there are millions if not billions of successful interracial relationships or marriages. 9ja men might prefer 9ja women at home (probably 95% of the men in 9ja who never left the country has never touched totos other than african ones) but believe me that up here its WAY different, choices are endless,

3) many people from third world countries marry the first girl they meet(mostly fat and ugly women) in oyinbo land in order to get the rightful papers to stay in that country before their visa runs out. its a known fact and a very easy way to get resident visa (an ugly woman will accept your marriage proposal quicker than a super fine one). when the time is right and the papers are in order, they just divorce, these guys shouldnt enter your little statistics but since you are desperately searching for a woman take that as my second tip for you.

4) every women are different from individuals and races but different countries and races have similar traits: try Asian women if you like your woman to be EXTRA submissive, Brazilian if you like them  VERY open minded, east European if you like to have a strong beautiful woman at your arm, Russian if you are looking for a woman with a similar mind as a Nigerian (woman obsessed with money),  Australian if you like your woman to drink as hard as you,  but also remember that interracial dating is not just with whites but Latins, Asians, Arborigenes etc etc etc the list goes on.

5) if you need any dating tips so you can finally get your first white toto then give me a call and stop being mad at the white girls for not wanting you, but yet, shagging everyone else.

6) last but not least : the fact that you are telling me that i cannot come near your roommates just because they are bank managers, while in the previous statement they were WHORES shagging everybody, shows me how dumb and resentful you are but also how you have little idea/knowledge of women. no wonder you don't find dates. open your mind, you can get any woman you desire if you put your mind/will to it and have the right ATTITUDE (and dont look like a gorilla). telling me that they are bank managers shows me that your are really clueless in believing that a bank manager is a top girl in europe (ignorant bushman mentality). DON'T compare bank managers in Africa with the ones in europe. obviously your roommate isn't successful at work yet because if she was, she wouldn't have roommates. in my book a girl's job/money as very little weight on the balance when dating is concern because i am attracted to their mind, and BODY, not wallet. i have a FANTATIC job that i LOVE that helps me travel around the world and indulge in my passion what more could i ask for?!

PS: as you can see from the length of my reply, i take my dating VERY seriously, tada!
PS2: i saw that you left your email on 2 threads trying to hook up with NLers,  if thats the way you pick up your women then i understand why your dating game/knowledge is inexistent,  mister fashion guru ahahahahahahahaha[/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by rumpkisser(m): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2009
inof of da lectures, Jay.

Just giv me any kinda dame. I know she is gonna have a nice ROMP to get a ride upon
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by rumpkisser(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2009
where is this Kabirat of a dame, to start with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys/men Not Use To Using Deodorant / I Am In PAIN Emotionally / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.