Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? (9762 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by lonelydora: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
You pay your tithe to a Bible believing church where you get nourished from.

On the contrary, you don't have a church that nourishes you with the word. Bro, look for one. In the book of Jeremiah, it said, "I will give you a pastor according to your heart."

Locate your pastor and forget what happens around the church. You didn't come to look around, you came to look at Jesus. Forget the surround and focus on who you came for.

I encourage you my brother to find a church and worship God. Life is not centred on tithe alone.

Absolutely!

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Bnaira77(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
We are in a new age technology. Go to the church ask for there bank account and explain why you need it. If they allow it then it's fine. Keep your heart clean
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Cesclxg(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Use that money to uplift your family or help the poor.

God will love you more.

/

I think u are right. If I was to pay tithe today, I have to pay 250k as tithe. But my family is in dire straits and 2 brothers are unemployed and I pay the fees for 2 brothers in the University.

I think I need the tithes more.

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by doffman: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
First of all, you don't need a religion in your life. Secondly, tithe is a scam and not paying it makes you live above that scam, otherwise you are still bound by human laws which are there to tame you.
Thirdly, who are they sending the tithes to? Is it Jehovah? Funny enough, Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage and he'll be there for another 995 years. So how will your material money get to him in his state of unconsciousness and vegetativeness? May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other small small gods you guys worship reveal the truth to you soon.

When you are in problem , who do you pray to ?

Or you mean you just find yourself like that in this world .

Reason with your brain Mr Man .

Don't you think God is the only who has been providing for you ?

That God is still watching you to see if you will change before you find yourself under the soil for ant as a food .
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Bnaira77(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Pay your titheand carry your cross brother. All love
Cesclxg:

I think u are right. If I was to pay tithe today, I have to pay 250k as tithe. But my family is in dire straits and 2 brothers are unemployed and I pay the fees for 2 brothers in the University.

I think I need the tithes more.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by OtemAtum: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
doffman:

When you are in problem , who do you pray to ?

Or you mean you just find yourself like that in this world .

Reason with your brain Mr Man .

Don't you think God is the only who has been providing for you ?

That God is still watching you to see if you will change before you find yourself under the soil for ant as a food .
I don't pray when I'm in problem. Funny enough, my problems always have a way of evaporating with time, especially when I find all possible logical means to get rid of them. I know how I got to the world and where I will go when I die, so I'm not speaking out of ignorance. I am Otem, check me out.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by seunmsg(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Use it to drink beer and other hard drinks, it’s acceptable according to the Bible.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Thunderfayayou: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
How do I pay my tithe without going to church

The answer is very simple!

First you need to be Sincerely and genuinely a follower of Christ and not a Church goer.

Once that is done! Once youre Sincerely born again!!! The answer will be before you and you will never ask this question again.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by nesgeeek(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
make sure u always give to the less privilege ones every month. By so doing God will reward u bountifully.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
Give to orphanage, widows etc
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by ehix89(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

just follow Daystar on YouTube, to go church dey tire me too but I consider myself a believer as well, just chill on Sunday follow Daystar on YouTube Pastor Sam is quite practical and talks about real life issues not some feebles. pay tithe to his Tithe account as well. If you must be a decent Christian you should be under the tutelage of someone
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Ezedon(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Send it to my account
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Newton2024: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Bro, I understand you perfectly even what you did not type. But I will like to let you know that there is one church perfect for you. With prayer, you will locate it. Going to church is important for christian living.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by dahmie2013: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
You can pay online. Get the giving online platform for the church and pay.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Newton2024: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
You pay your tithe to a Bible believing church where you get nourished from.

On the contrary, you don't have a church that nourishes you with the word. Bro, look for one. In the book of Jeremiah, it said, "I will give you a pastor according to your mine heart."

Locate your pastor and forget what happens around the church. You didn't come to look around, you came to look at Jesus. Forget the surround and focus on who you came for.

I encourage you my brother to find a church and worship God. Life is not centred on tithe alone.
Jerimiah 3:15
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by AOresources: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
jmoore:

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.

I have liked your post...but cant like in arias
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Frenzy01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
I never knew this would make front page.

Abeg make una patronize my small business
I'm into buying and selling of dogs. Dog food, pet care, boarding. Pls patronize me make i see money chop
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Froshloaded: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Give it to the needy smiley
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Funkybabee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
God does not need your money, he only needs your soul.

Go and rededicate your life to Christ

Shalom
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by seyz91(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
You said it all
jmoore:

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

You can send it to adeboye account or that vulture oyedepo....their account details are online
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
thesicilian:
God needs you more than your money

So na church God dey abi?

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by genkins(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
zionstaar75:
u are an anti christ and under a demonic influence.u will not be guiltless for leading people astray.u think the longing in his heart is natural?its God nudging u towards him bro/sis listen and follow his prompts and he'll make your life a beauty.leave all this children of perdition to their hell bound journey
If there is anyone under a demonic influence, it is you and your pastor. It's only a demon than demands money from people as a requirement for Honour or blessings.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Gate050: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Quote me and I will send you the account number to put that money, you really don't need to go to church or pay in cash, we takes transfer. Be blessed Happy Sunday
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by enitant(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Here's my account number 0050576244 diamond Access once you pay into that account God bless you plenty
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by doffman: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
I don't pray when I'm in problem. Funny enough, my problems always have a way of evaporating with time, especially when I find all possible logical means to get rid of them. I know how I got to the world and where I will go when I die, so I'm not speaking out of ignorance. I am Otem, check me out.
Otem is an ordinary man who is at mercy of his creator .

That your creator is helping you and you think your problem is going away by itself grin. Then why the problem keep coming to you ?

Don't you think someone control both darkness and light ?

If you think you are not been taken care by nobody , just walk a way from under the sky and and the land created by that your creator and go to any place apart from that .

You either going to Paradise or hell fire .

You can work toward the path you like .
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by sagieramos(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
zionstaar75:
u are an anti christ and under a demonic influence.u will not be guiltless for leading people astray.u think the longing in his heart is natural?its God nudging u towards him bro/sis listen and follow his prompts and he'll make your life a beauty.leave all this children of perdition to their hell bound journey
He's right. Christianity don't practice tithe, even if you must give, it shouldn't be under the law (as we're not under the law anymore). Each one should decide what to give, whom to give and, what is to be given. Read 2 Corinthians 9:7
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by OtemAtum: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
doffman:

Otem is an ordinary man who is at mercy of his creator .

That your creator is helping you and you think your problem is going away by itself grin. Then why the problem keep coming to you ?

Don't you think someone control both darkness and light ?

If you think you are not been taken care by nobody , just walk a way from under the sky and and the land created by that your creator and go to any place apart from that .

You either going to Paradise or hell fire .

You can work toward the path you like .

We are not reasoning the same way. God Almighty is not a creator different from you and me. God Almighty is actually you, I, plants, animals, thoughts, words, imagination, songs, etc. God Almighty is everything in EXISTENCE combined together. So how can I( a part of God Almighty) walk away from the sky, which is also a part of God Almighty? Okay, let me enlighten you further, Jehovah and Allah your gods are just insignificant parts of God Almighty, same as myself and yourself and billions of things in EXISTENCE. EXISTENCE itself is THE ALMIGHTY GOD and whatever is in existence cannot walk out of EXISTENCE. We can only change state.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Matthewdan(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

pay to this account 3106572310 1stbank and ask for my number to tell me thank you gringringrin

Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67