Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? (9761 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Childofaking: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
First of all, you don't need a religion in your life. Secondly, tithe is a scam and not paying it makes you live above that scam, otherwise you are still bound by human laws which are there to tame you.
Thirdly, who are they sending the tithes to? Is it Jehovah? Funny enough, Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage and he'll be there for another 995 years. So how will your material money get to him in his state of unconsciousness and vegetativeness? May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and other small small gods you guys worship reveal the truth to you soon.
This one is a confirmed son of Belial
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Oga go help the needy n orphanage

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Unless God sends angels to collect tithe aint paying shit. The money is mostly looted by pastors. So why pay

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by OtemAtum: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Childofaking:

This one is a confirmed son of Belial
I'm not talking out of context. Read the Book of UNIVERSAL HISTORY and be wise. Everything is written there without fear or favour and there's nothing to hide about life facts there.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by InvertedHammer: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
How do I pay my tithe without going to church

/
Use that money to uplift your family or help the poor.

God will love you more.

/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by babadee1(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).

If you don't go to church then there's no point paying your tithes to the church. The essence of paying tithes to church is to materially invest in and sustain the ministry where you're being fed and maintained spiritually. If you don't have a church please keep your tithes or pay it to the less privileged, beggars and orphans.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by tiswell(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
jmoore:

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.
Lol

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
The bible says, (do not forsake the gathering of the brethern. So it advisable to gather together to worship GOD, not only paying ur tithe. so all u do is to focus on JESUS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Patented: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Look for the needy in society and give them. Looking for credible NGOs and causes and donate to. The calling of a christian is of influence and love. So use your tithe to solve problems.

I was once in your position when I was upset with a lot I was seeing in church and stopped going. Later I realized that salvation is personal and there are benefits to going to church.
Church is a place for the sinner. It's like a hospital, some people are responding to treatment, some just arrived, some have chronic stubborn conditions, some have been cured. So you will see all sorts. Humans have natural failings and this apply to everyone pastor or member. The fact that one person of influence is misbehaving does not mean u should get distracted. Your focus determines what distracts you. Off course if you are not comfortable in a particular church u should leave but be careful not to be self righteous cos we are all sinners and you are not perfect

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Freelane33(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Send it to my account I’ll deliver your message to God grin
Frenzy01:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Tototoosweet: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
You are supposed to be in Church Oga
Righteousness2:
Paying your tithe is Good but what is Most Important is you being Genuiely Saved and Walking with GOD.
The Church is an avenue that will help your relationship with GOD.

Tithe paying does not Substitute for your Salvation. The Genuie Salvation of your soul is the Needful. Because that is what will Guarantee you Eternal life in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by tiswell(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2021
simonsayz:
I dey church like dis and Pastor na my friend so send d money i get cash…i go put an for offering box I go mention ur name as I dey put an….
Lol

Wahala be like wetin again fa
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Ikukuudo: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
VOsimhen144:
You can help the needy and less privileged people and God will surely reward you.
How sure about this. I thought arms givi g and tithe are two different things.
I once gave it a thought but when I asked it the difference was clerified to me. I actually l wanted to use this method to dodge coming out separatly for tithes.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Originalsly: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
It depends on the Church. I'm not sure if your church has signed up with me as its Tithe Processor .... which basically means I was contracted to receive tithes on behalf of the church ... issue receipt ... and forward amount and details to the church's Tithe Account and Records. Now what church do you attend and which branch? ... let me first check to see if you are still a member.

I just know the Devil will send his minions to shout scam alert.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by SocialJustice: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Have a budget for charity. Tithing is not a Christian obligation and not doing it at all does not affect your salvation. It is left for you to choose the category of people in society you want to help. You must not give money, you can buy food stuff and share or give money if that is your thing. Just do what works best for you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Asconds: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Visit your facebook page and search for Christ Top Ministries page, you will see their details. Pay your tithes with them and the promise of God in Malachi 3:10 shall come pass on life.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Adedoyin03(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Op I will be glad if you can visit lds.org and find a nearest meeting house of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by VOsimhen144(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Ikukuudo:

I once gave it a thought but when I asked it the difference was clerified to me. I actually l wanted to use this method to dodge coming out separatly for tithes.
Now let me enlighten you.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand that God love giving.

John 3:16..."For God so loved the world, that he GAVE....."
2 Corinthians 9:6-7... ".. For God loves cheerful GIVERS...."
Matt. 7;7..."Ask (God), and it shall be GIVEN to you.... “

God loves giving. If you follow his steps by sowing your tithe to the needy. He will bless you abundantly. I'm a living testimony.

I don't want to be quoting too much versus about giving.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Coolgent(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Why not help masses/needy instead of given it to the so called Pastor/Imam
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by zionstaar75: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
jmoore:

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.
u are an anti christ and under a demonic influence.u will not be guiltless for leading people astray.u think the longing in his heart is natural?its God nudging u towards him bro/sis listen and follow his prompts and he'll make your life a beauty.leave all this children of perdition to their hell bound journey
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Bluntemperor: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Paying your tithe is Good but what is Most Important is you being Genuiely Saved and Walking with GOD.
The Church is an avenue that will help your relationship with GOD.

Tithe paying does not Substitute for your Salvation. The Genuie Salvation of your soul is the Needful. Because that is what will Guarantee you Eternal life in Heaven.

Yes,Mr Righteousness, Salvation is key but when you are saved,you now know your duties as a Child of Most High God.
Payments of Tithes to the House of God - the Church is a Command by God to his Children and to those who believes in totality of the Word ' Forever o God,thy word is settled in Heaven (Psm 119v 89).After Salvation nko?
I expected Mr Righteousness to hammer this so that the man that is confused may obey not just half -way-obedience!
Is because we have tritised the supposed duties of the Children of God on Social Media and even the Marriage that should be held Sacred that we seem not to stand by the Word again, even our On- Line contributions is in doubt!
I 've seen many that pays Tithes to Churches that are not even Members of that Church, including unbelievers too!
They entered the Church premises and dropped their vows and Tithes to Bible Believing Churches and God hears their Prayers!
Let Stand for God and his Word,please.
Brother,go to nearby Bible Believing Church and pay your Tithes- God that sees your humble heart will honour your Prayers!
Above all,belong to a bible believing Church not to go and start questioning what they do with ' my Tithes' !. That is a Spirit of unbelievers in modern day and that is what the devil has sold to the secular World!
Go bless you!
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by femi4: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Your tithe will not be acceptable before God. Jesus spoke about people like you below

Luke 11:42:

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.” (ESV)
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
simonsayz:
I dey church like dis and Pastor na my friend so send d money i get cash…i go put an for offering box I go mention ur name as I dey put an….
grin

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by niyiadewoy(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2021
If the place where thou give thy tithe be far, Yee can use the money to do so whatever pleases your heart. Ye can eat and drink strong wine. : deut;26, 12 and 14- 22. Read it down a bit.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by zionstaar75: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Ikukuudo:

yes they are and this guys just want to lead u astray.what youre feeling is God nudging u and wanting to prosper u.dont let this guys keep u in poverty,started tithing 6 years ago and am 10 times bigger now.all these guys talking have been on same level for 10years

1 Like

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Adesuwag(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Your neighbor is hungry feed him. That’s tithe paying
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by iike: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
You should give money for God's work and not to pastor tithe is for the Levi's only and not the pastor. Read Hebrews chapter 6&7
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Sancte21(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2021
You pay your tithe by feeding the hungry around your house or pay the tuition fee of impoverished orphans
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by ismodiwa(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Right here
Isma'il Diwa
GtBank
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Yankee101: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2021
1. Go to church
It's not only spiritually beneficial, but psychologically healthy. Being a part of a greater thing is a way to propel humans for greater endeavors

2. Pay your tithe
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank you, Jesus....

❤❤❤❤
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by MATEX30: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Don't let the devil deceive you, you had better get a Bible believing Church and join, ymif you stay away from church, the devil will afflict and oppress you big time, be wise and join Church, you need God more, God doesn't need your money, he wants to build you, and equip you and that can only happen in Church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.