Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? (9763 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by doffman: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
We are not reasoning the same way. God Almighty is not a creator different from you and me. God Almighty is actually you, I, plants, animals, thoughts, words, imagination, songs, etc. God Almighty is everything in EXISTENCE combined together. So how can I( a part of God Almighty) walk away from the sky, which is also a part of God Almighty? Okay, let me enlighten you further, Jehovah and Allah your gods are just insignificant parts of God Almighty, same as myself and yourself and billions of things in EXISTENCE. EXISTENCE itself is THE ALMIGHTY GOD and whatever is in existence cannot walk out of EXISTENCE. We can only change state.

Please who do this to you ?

I can see you are an atheist . ONLY GOD CAN HEAL YOUR SOUL DISEASE.

Who am I to cure you.

Your case can only be cured by God himself .

meanwhile, am a muslim .
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Remman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
How do I pay my tithe without going to church
give to the hungry, orphans and needy... That's the best tithe payment!
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by bobestman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
The Priesthood is already corrupted. The Messiah will cleanse and purify it when He comes (Malachi 3:1-5) so their is no Levite you can give it but to the poor, widows etc The Temple has not been built to gather the true Levites who will accept it
The Church or Pastors are not qualified cos they are not Levites. Some fake Jews who even claim to be Levites are not even Levites by bloodline. Give it to the Poor, Widows etc

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by sagieramos(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
Bro you can't please someone without first knowing the personality of that person, is the same way you can't please God without first knowing him even with all your money and resources. After all, he owns the universe and all its elements, so what do you have to give to make him happy? Don't let no pastor deceived you, it's definitely not money.

You need to learn about God; his name; his purpose; what he like and what he hates. You can only learn about all these from the bible (don't let no one quote bible out of context to deceived you for their selfish gain such as they use Malachi to defraud people into paying money as tithe)

You might want to see JW.ORG for more bible truth in over 1,000 languages free of charge. No intuitive Ads
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by lessonotes(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
jmoore:

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.

So why did Abraham who was the Ancestors of the Levi Tribe Pay Tithe to Melchizedek? Heb 7 v 2; Gen. 14 v 20
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by lessonotes(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
AOresources:

I have liked your post...but cant like in arias

Please be careful of such people and posts. Let's be careful of corrupt doctrine, we need to guard our hearts with all diligence. Before the Levitical Priesthood, did we all know that Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek? Heb 7 v 2; Gen. 14 v 20
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by nedekid: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Send it to me, I will help you deliver it. cool
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Danny5050: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pay your tithe to any bible believing church. But I urge you to be going to church no matter what's happening the bible said we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren. It's very important. God bless you sir.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by calcal: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Invest your money in something reasonable.

Remember Jesus was killed by the authority even though he was a nice guy and never committed any crime.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

pay it to different small churches, those type when the pastor still dey trek
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by SATANlST: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
the issue with naija christians and christians generally is that they dont use their brain properly.
the bleeping bible u read say pay the tithe to the house of god, same bible says the humans are the house of god, so give it to humans in need. i told a pastor this and he sad i am possessed i tell am say if he repeat am he go chop slap

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by charimick: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
To pay your tithe without going to church or when you are not disposed
Deuteronomy 26 verse 12
Categories of people that should benefit
Fatherless
widows
strangers
Levites not those who have partaken in family inheritance note
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by badboyTee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
You can pay online to our yahoo nigga running wi**ERS chapel you see their account number onscreen pay there if you like make you u no use your money flenjor yourself as if them send u
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
lessonotes:

So why did Abraham who was the Ancestors of the Levi Tribe Pay Tithe to Melchizedek? Heb 7 v 2; Gen. 14 v 20
Abraham paid the loot he got from war, not from his livestock.

Abraham made animal sacrifices too. Why are you not sacrificing animals to God?
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by anu3: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

https://www.nairaland.com/6845885/compulsory-giving-tithing-men-not
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by HRMK: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
u need not waste ur money bcs ur not yet a good christian!since u dont even go to church,how do u pick which bank account u lodge money into?ur best bet is to give to motherless homes!
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by lessonotes(f): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2021
jmoore:

Abraham paid the loot he got from war, not from his livestock.

Hebrews 10 v 1-7

1. For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

We no longer make animal sacrifices to God because the Lamb of God Jesus has laid down his life as a sacrifice, Holy and Undefiled to God once and for all.

Tithe can take any form, whether it be financial, material or whatsoever.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by jmoore(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2021
lessonotes:

We no longer make animal sacrifices to God because the Lamb of God Jesus has laid down his life as a sacrifice, Holy and Undefiled to God once and for all.

Tithe can take any form, whether it be financial, material or whatsoever.
Show me a single verse in the bible where tithe was paid with money. If you can't show me, it means you are a false teacher.

Go and read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

Lastly, show me in the new testament where apostles paid tithe.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by lessonotes(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
jmoore:

Show me a single verse in the bible where tithe was paid with money. If you can show me, it means you are a false teacher.

Go and read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe

Lastly, show me in the new testament where apostles paid tithe.

Have you shifted from this -

You're now on
Show me a single verse in the bible where tithe was paid with money

Firstly, do you believe that Tithe is both valid and should be paid or rendered in this perilous times or not? Let us start from there first. Do you believe in Tithe paying?
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by jmoore(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
lessonotes:

Have you shifted from this -

You're now on grin grin

Firstly, do you believe that Tithe is both valid and should be paid or rendered in this perilous times or not? Let us start from there first. Do you believe in Tithe paying?
I have not shifted anything. My previous comments remain valid. Tithe is for old testament, same way animal sacrifices is for old testament.

I am still waiting for you to give me one verse in the bible in the new testament where apostles paid tithe.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Frenzy01:

I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions. Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).

Tithes in the Old Covenant was material things paid directly to the Levites working in the Temple by people coming to worship in the Temple. So if you have no business with the Temple your possession is useless to the true God.
Today Christians are paying their tithes through the time they share in the preaching and teaching of God's word. Jesus' tithes can't be mocked so you can't pay Jesus off with your hopeless money rather you must join his group spending time in the preaching and teaching work Jesus commissioned, otherwise Jesus doesn't give a damn about you or your money! Luke 18:18-23 smiley
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by zionstaar75: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
sagieramos:

He's right. Christianity don't practice tithe, even if you must give, it shouldn't be under the law (as we're not under the law anymore). Each one should decide what to give, whom to give and, what is to be given. Read 2 Corinthians 9:7
there was tithe before d law read your bible,abraham paid tithe.the law was not till moses,430 years afterwards
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Frenzy01:

What makes you a Christian??
Christ? Or Tithes??
You're more interested in paying your tithes than in finding a way to know Christ better.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by anu3: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2021
First, forget about Tithing which is old covenant. Seek the reality of the New covenant which is:

Luke.14.33 - So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake ALL that he has cannot be My disciple.

DON'T LET ANY SMALL OR GREAT PASTOR FOOL YOU ANYMORE WITH THE BOOK OF MALACHI AND THE LAW.

Seek Jesus and obey Him, not trying to enrich Rich churches and pastors. Please, Give to the poor and needy instead.

May Jesus bless you.

Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52