Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) (59512 Views)

Yul Edochie Acquires New Lexus SUV (Photo) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by benjackugo: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has acquired a new house in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"When we dey jump bus go find movie role for Winnis Hotel Surulere, years back, we no know say one day we go own house for Lagos.
If you give up na you know oo.
Me, I never give up.
Steady hustle.
The dream is to be President of Nigeria.
And it shall come to pass.
By God's grace.
Amen."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyqSvdrHVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
This dude is really a legit hustler, despite the fact that his father is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood, Yul still went all out to make a name for himself...

Congratulations Yul, you made me laugh with that your dance at Flavour Na'bania Levels video. grin

440 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long

406 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by temitope27(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Baba na God grace, which one be no dey give up

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Dicktocurrency,sugar mummy's benevolence

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

EKPA.

280 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by vizkiz: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long

A lot of male actors are buying houses bro. Not just fancy ones

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by NumeroUna(f): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Congrats to him. He deserves it

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

At least he's successful!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by josh123(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
This dude is really a legit hustler, despite the fact that his father is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood, Yul still went all out to make a name for himself...

Congratulations Yul, you made me laugh with that your dance at Flavour Na'bania Levels video. grin
his father has already made a name for him. that name Edochie get levels

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:

Male actors do buy properties also just that most are not noisemkers.

26 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2021
josh123:
his father has already made a name for him. that name Edochie get levels
Where is Linch then?

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Kriss216: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you trying to underestimate the power of Clitocurrency?

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Mixedfruit: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
congrats Yuli meanwhile

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by josh123(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
Where is Linch then?
Wtf is linch? You want to compare the popularity of Pete edochie with linch?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Bopujo: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations Yul you've proven countless times to be diligent and hardworking careerwise and as such you derseve this and many more..

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by OtemAtum: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Hmm. This is good news. While humans are busy getting new houses, new jobs, getting married and getting promoted, endorsed, exploiting the universe, some past beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, etc are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage for their refusal of following the course of science. Currently Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage while we humans are growing past the AGE OF RELIGION to the AQUARIUS AGE. Peace to the world.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ImoleNaija: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Congrats!

The dream is to be President of Nigeria.

This is achievable as long as you don't get brainwashed like some others. I pray they don't come for your head for mentioning the bolded.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by jericco1(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Hustle pays

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Dolho: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2021
How is this my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you trying to underestimate the power of Clitocurrency?
grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2021
josh123:
Wtf is linch? You want to compare the popularity of Pete edochie with linch?
I was referring to the other son of Pete Edochie. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AndiEssien: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by PandoraObi: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
This one is buying house in Lagos

He has forgotten Biafra is coming,

there is no friendship after going to court, after separation forget the house

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has acquired a new house in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyqSvdrHVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is a man. You will not hear us say he whored himself to acquired this.

If it was a woman they low life jobless nairaland boys would call her a hoe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
The ladies make more noise, the guys are doing it codedly

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Deciceco01: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
While your female counterpart who came after you in the industry has built their own house since with their big god money.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Passionate888: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations.

Male actors might have acted 100's of movies to acquire 1 house, female counterparts just needs to act 4 movies to acquire 4 houses in choice areas of the country and go on special vacations around the globe.
We should fight for equality of the genders.

The future is cheating us

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by kenbee(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Congrats to him but this shouldn't be on front page cause this is his private dealings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.