Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) (59546 Views)

Yul Edochie Acquires New Lexus SUV (Photo) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dicktocurrency,sugar mummy's benevolence
lol
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
Do you have anything against it?

Yes.

The founders of Nigerian cinema (which is now called Nollywood) began producing in the 60s.

The likes of Ola Balogun, Hubert Ogunde, Jab Adu, Moses Olayia and
Eddie Ugboma.

No one knew Pete Edochie until the late 1980s (1988, precisely) when he acted as Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart.

How can anyone name such as one of the founders?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
Baba na God grace, which one be no dey give up

No go hustle. Keep shouting nah God grace. You will wait tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by izubext007: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Bro, u say u jump into bus to go find movie role despite ur father's influence?
Menh ur father is man of honour.
Congratulations bro.......... One dey u go be dat grand commander wey u wish.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes.

The founders of Nigerian cinema (which is now called Nollywood) began producing in the 60s.

The likes of Ola Balogun, Hubert Ogunde, Jab Adu, Moses Olayia and
Eddie Ugboma.

No one knew Pete Edochie until the late 1980s (1988, precisely) when he acted as Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart.

How can anyone name such as one of the founders?

I said Nollywood not Cinema.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Cokahot: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Nice 1. Small man of 5.7ft with thick voice. U try. Nice one. No more tenant wohala
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
I said Nollywood not Cinema.

Which is why I said it is ambiguous.

What is Nollywood? And how is it different from Nigerian cinema?

Or maybe you don't know the meaning of cinema.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
set house
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Which is why I said it is ambiguous.

What is Nollywood? And how is it different from Nigerian cinema?

Or maybe you don't know the meaning of cinema.
Pete Edochie is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood....

Have a nice day.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Meedon: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Vebood:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

U no even win any Grammy. Shiooooor
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
Pete Edochie is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood....

Have a nice day.

OK, carry on with your ignorance.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2021
josh123:
Wtf is linch? You want to compare the popularity of Pete edochie with linch?

I think he is referring to another son of Pete Edochie called Lank or Link. Don't know the exact spelling
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2021
So he has eloped from Biafra and went to buy house in Lagos, u can’t be supporting Nnamdi Kanu and be running to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
I find this guy very attractive.

His baritone voice turns me on. As in, it gets me wet instantly. Not even a guy handling me with his hands gets me that wet fast. Weird, right? Yeah.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Mvena(f): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long
The future is what?

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by highchief1: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has acquired a new house in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyqSvdrHVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I no like Lagos so Lagos property no Dey freak me..I’m not just a property person I have houses though.All this thgs na vanity jor.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AfroKnight: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:

See how your joke is dead on arrival?

That tells you how the society works. Women are the beneficiaries of transactional sex. This unsavoury fact won’t change because you pretend not to see it for what it is.

The man worked so long to own this. Celebrate grace.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Tloc(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Otem, not Item. Also you can check out the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY revealed to me by the gods of science who caged the gods of religion.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

@Sisterfire mentioned you a couple of times.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

OK, carry on with your ignorance.
Stay strong with your own ignorance Mr Cinema.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by techWriter1: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2021
congrats Yuli meanwhile
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by OKEMKPI: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Keep your atheism to yourself and make your comment only relevant to the post.
Hope your atheism is not making u brainless,that u cannot comment on anything without dragging in your odd belief
OtemAtum:
Hmm. This is good news. While humans are busy getting new houses, new jobs, getting married and getting promoted, endorsed, exploiting the universe, some past beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, etc are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage for their refusal of following the course of science. Currently Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage while we humans are growing past the AGE OF RELIGION to the AQUARIUS AGE. Peace to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Yeah many people don't know you get compensated after you contest for a political position and lose. Just contest even if you know there's no chance of winning. When all's settled one contract will land.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by temitope27(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
HenryDion:

No go hustle. Keep shouting nah God grace. You will wait tire
did I beg from you? You wey dey hustle, how many house you don buy?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by slowice(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Yul is a legit hustler who knows his job very well.... Good thing it's now paying him well.

But nor buy dis kind house with white walls and curtains for pH, spot go rearrange am wella grin
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Canberra55: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
This dude is really a legit hustler, despite the fact that his father is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood, Yul still went all out to make a name for himself...

Congratulations Yul, you made me laugh with that your dance at Flavour Na'bania Levels video. grin
You're acting like this guy will ever read this comment of yours. �
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by OtemAtum: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2021
OKEMKPI:
Keep your atheism to yourself and make your comment only relevant to the post.
Hope your atheism is not making u brainless,that u cannot comment on anything without dragging in your odd belief
I'm not an atheist and I don't do belief either. I do 'knowing'.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by ReoCoker: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Canberra55:
You're acting like this guy will ever read this comment of yours. �
It's no business of yours if he reads it or not.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by mrdipye(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2021
But from his caption he didn't specify that he just bought the house
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Because you buy boys quarters for Lagos, na him make you dey dream of becoming president abi? Start with Nollyhood president mo see shocked
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Congratulations my brother!
I am very happy and I thank Almighty God for you and your family.
More blessings and more testimonies coming!
Cheers!
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

See how your joke is dead on arrival?

That tells you how the society works. Women are the beneficiaries of transactional sex. This unsavoury fact won’t change because you pretend not to see it for what it is.

The man worked so long to own this. Celebrate grace.
Would you say same if it was an actress? pastor mind yourself oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.