Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) (59550 Views)

Yul Edochie Acquires New Lexus SUV (Photo) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by goaldynboy: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
josh123:
Wtf is linch? You want to compare the popularity of Pete edochie with linch?

Linc is the elder brother of Yul who started acting b4 Yul!

Linc and Yul are both Pete Edochie's sons!!

The guy you quoted was trying to educate you that it is not every actors children that succeed in acting merely because their father have already made a name; rather it is by their individual hardwork!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by goaldynboy: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
avrilwisedata:
[s]After the Oba Obi Cubana Party, and the Union of ibo celebrities in Flavour's album, they're all now Cashing out. Hehehe. grin[/s]

You are either a kid with phone or an "agbaya" with toddlers brain!! What is the correlation between the house Yul bought and what you just stated?!

Check the internet and even nairaland; this is not the first house Yul Edochie has bought!!
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Rayjnr: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
This dude is really a legit hustler, despite the fact that his father is one of the founding fathers of Nollywood, Yul still went all out to make a name for himself...

Congratulations Yul, you made me laugh with that your dance at Flavour Na'bania Levels video. grin

Amen, nigeria must be great
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Exodora: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long
So you haven't heard of the likes of Bolanle
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by avrilwisedata: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
goaldynboy:

You are either a kid with phone or an "agbaya" with toddlers brain!! What is the correlation between the house Yul bought and what you just stated?!

Check the internet and even nairaland; this is not the first house Yul Edochie has bought!!
Try to be calming down. It's not everything you fight over. If you read my message well u'll see the smiley I put at the end. You must be a very temperamental person. Coming down at me with insults just to drive home a point. Pẹ̀lẹ́ o. Yul's PA
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Apiapia1ofMbano: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has acquired a new house in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyqSvdrHVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yul keep quiet enjoy your movie money
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lagos is nting and all Igbo wish to own a house in Lagos. Up up Lagos.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Michael213: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dicktocurrency,sugar mummy's benevolence

Haaaaaaa grin
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Omodua(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
This one is buying house in Lagos

He has forgotten Biafra is coming,

there is no friendship after going to court, after separation forget the house
see this lousy Rottweiler!
Always negative.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by PandoraObi: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omodua:
see this lousy Rottweiler! Always negative.
Good for your father
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Hkff: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Really
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by smartasuen(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. This is good news. While humans are busy getting new houses, new jobs, getting married and getting promoted, endorsed, exploiting the universe, some past beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, etc are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage for their refusal of following the course of science. Currently Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage while we humans are growing past the AGE OF RELIGION to the AQUARIUS AGE. Peace to the world.

U need URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!!
By God's mercy, you will get it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by HRMK: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
but wait a minute,is this a house or room?pls show us the house!
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exodora:

So you haven't heard of the likes of Bolanle
It happens but very rare. I hope you catch my drift
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:

A lot of male actors are buying houses bro. Not just fancy ones
OK good to hear
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by OtemAtum: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
smartasuen:

U need URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!!
By God's mercy, you will get it.
You're prescribing an urgent help to a god who's involved in the encagement of your own god Jehovah and Allah. Who needs this help more? SMH. cool
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by hectorswag(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long
Lol...coming to think of it, first time I'm hearing it too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) / Dabota Lawson Spends N5m On Butt Lift (Photos) / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.