Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) (59559 Views)

Yul Edochie Acquires New Lexus SUV (Photo) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Richvibes1997:
my mummy kiss
We are still fighting
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Richvibes1997: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
We are still fighting
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Richvibes1997: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Richvibes1997 post=108027683][/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AfroKnight: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Would you say same if it was an actress? pastor mind yourself oooo

No. Because the probability that it’s clitocurrency is high. It’s just the unpleasant truth.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Richvibes1997: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Richvibes1997 post=108027683][/quote] okay

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

No. Because the probability that it’s clitocurrency is high. It’s just the unpleasant truth.
But on a serious note you know these guys are heavily on sugar mummy's benevolence right?
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AfroKnight: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
But on a serious note you know these guys are heavily on sugar mummy's benevolence right?

Lol. That’s a very small percentage. Say 0.1%
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. That’s a very small percentage. Say 0.1%
This shows you really don't know this guys. This same Yul is linked to a particular party national women leader,stop shying away from the truth, I understand its gender war on nairaland (and I dy front sit) but let's be truthful sometimes and hit the nail on its head.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by DelphiOracle(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
I was referring to the other son of Pete Edochie. undecided
if he is not doing well, it's nobody's fault. E get where ur papa name go carry u reach. Na u go continue the rest.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by AfroKnight: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
This shows you really don't know this guys. This same Yul is linked to a particular party national women leader,stop shying away from the truth, I understand its gender war on nairaland (and I dy front sit) but let's be truthful sometimes and hit the nail on its head.

That’s not true. Okay. Who is this women leader that waited all these years before she could bless him this much? What has she been looking at when his female colleagues have achieved far more in far less time for acting far less movies? See forget that story story. An actor in Nigeria will do 10 times the work of an actress before he can own some of the properties these actresses own.

Most Actresses in Nigeria run clitocurrency hustle by the side.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
Baba na God grace, which one be no dey give up
There's nothing wrong in what he said. By the way, what is God's grace? You don't fold your hands and wait for God's grace, you work and the grace locates you. You work, you persevere (not giving up) and grace will eventually locate you.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by showafrica(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:

A lot of male actors are buying houses bro. Not just fancy ones

They joined crypto business... Crypto is the savior of ordinary man in Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

That’s not true. Okay. Who is this women leader that waited all these years before she could bless him this much? What has she been looking at when his female colleagues have achieved far more in far less time for acting far less movies? See forget that story story. An actor in Nigeria will do 10 times the work of an actress before he can own some of the properties these actresses own.

Most Actresses in Nigeria run clitocurrency hustle by the side.
Nigerian actors are as guilty as the actresses,know this and know truth.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by dahmie2013: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations Sir. I key into this testimony.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Hokage001(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dicktocurrency,sugar mummy's benevolence
Never compare anyone to you father...
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by LordOfTheGame: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations Yul Edochie but I know that all these houses you guys are buying in Lagos and Abuja and other small small finger-licking activities are the major reasons you people don't want to speak out about the killings of innocent people in Biafraland. And I ask, for how long would this idiocy continue ?
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mvena:

The future is what?
According to one evening newspaper
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
Congrats. First time I'm hearing that a male actor bought a house. Only female Oloshos has been doing that for long
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Na grace jawe, you no lie
temitope27:
Baba na God grace, which one be no dey give up
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by mkesa: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by aalangel(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
josh123:
Wtf is linch? You want to compare the popularity of Pete edochie with linch?

Linc is Pete Edochie's other son. He asked why is Linc not doing so well with Edochie attached to his name.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by B2Bmen: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. This is good news. While humans are busy getting new houses, new jobs, getting married and getting promoted, endorsed, exploiting the universe, some past beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Anu, etc are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage for their refusal of following the course of science. Currently Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods are held captive and unconscious in a spiritual cage while we humans are growing past the AGE OF RELIGION to the AQUARIUS AGE. Peace to the world.
na serious cus dey follow u no be odnary thing. I no get any words for u just continue. because u still dey alive no be him make u dey yan opata?
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by OtemAtum: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
B2Bmen:
na serious cus dey follow u no be odnary thing. I no get any words for u just continue. because u still dey alive no be him make u dey yan opata?
Lol. You think there's ever a time a soul will cease to exist? So you're trying to threaten me Otem with death when I always go to the afterlives as much as I want and return to the earth? It's absurd.
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Dextre(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has acquired a new house in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyqSvdrHVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When to be the president of a nation is written boldly in a statement where the topic is hustle. Then you know clearly, that for this bros, that seat is just one of many hustles, it’s not exactly to serve. And this is how so many people view political seats, na hustle. We are bleeped in this nation
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dicktocurrency,sugar mummy's benevolence

WTF is wrong with this b!tch...

Boogyman, use your old kala blast her left leg

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Bogus001: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Igbo don buy Lagos finish bro!! E remain to colonize Yoruba lol
Coldie:
So he has eloped from Biafra and went to buy house in Lagos, u can’t be supporting Nnamdi Kanu and be running to Lagos
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by gazza07(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
I love this guy scatter
Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
did I beg from you? You wey dey hustle, how many house you don buy?

Re: Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
The same Lagos your tribe will abuse and want to burn down is the same Lagos u come build house.
Why u no run go east go build?
Not good enough abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.