Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo (13626 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by frankfrancis871: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by kindnyce(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
And at the behest of FG, the CEO jack has resigned
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Thunderfayayou: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/twitter-has-agreed-to-all-fgs-demands-keyamo/

Lies! Unfortunately some zombies will believe this yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by rondef(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
is that why the CEO resigned
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by dmbb: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
B
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by dmbb: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
O
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Sleekfingers: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
I have been using my Twitter. Since their useless ban.....I dare any idiot to come and arrest me.....

Na thunder go fire that useless lying machine called lie Mohammed and that wilted vegetable in aso rock
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by dmbb: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
The Twitter man has suffered severe poverty hence meeting all the conditions
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Neddstark: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Unbanning Twitter will not stop us from hitting the streets if y'all dare to increase fuel price next year.

Fuel subsidy is taking the nation to bankruptcy. If you are the president tomorrow, you will remove it. Problem is those criminal governors that want to pad the price for their own profits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Orr wahala

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by marhez43(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok.noted
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by foreshore(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
dre11:

You never gave them conditions when you were using them to make fictitious promises in 2015, after destroying Nigeria's economy you are now giving conditions
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Abujason: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
GOVERNMENT OF LIES. SOON TWITTER WILL COME OUT TO REBUT YOUR STATEMENT.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by yahmohy27: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
Maybe to register for twitter now, we go need register with our NIN.
Part of it .Yeah
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by rayvelez(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lwkmd d news Twitter go soon debunk abi no be APCHIT.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Zztt: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
No one cares again you can keep your Twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by yahmohy27: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Samyyorn5050:
Indeed politic is dirty

If anyone have told me this Keyamo guy will ever be the opposite of what we know him for I will never have believed.
Yes, is because he's seeing it more than you

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Rexwalters1: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
JaySterling:
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey stepped down today

Is there a connection ? undecided
That was the last condition. Lai Muhammad Kwara Parrot, Slayer of Jack Dorsey & Twitter.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by rickyrex(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
How keyamo turned from been the peoples voice to be against the people to favour the government eh. Ones beaten twice shy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by FLYFIRE(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin Keep digging guys, you will END UP IN THE PIT from 2023 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Rexwalters1: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Samyyorn5050:
Indeed politic is dirty

If anyone have told me this Keyamo guy will ever be opposite of what we know him for I will never have believed.
You can remain there @ the bottom of the ladder forever, The young shall grow.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Afolabimills(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stupid liar
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Rexwalters1: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Afolabimills:
Stupid liar
It is not a lie, Jack Dorsey has stepped down, the last demand has been met.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Bigchristo: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
dre11:

Tell this guy to keep quiet, Twitter didn’t agree to anything, the grand move of lifting Twitter ban is for next election, they know the youth won’t take them serious again so they will start undoing some of their useless policies to catch Nigerians again be wise this people are the real scammers

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Omoluabiii(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
What are the agreements?
Las las Na Niraland, 2go and eskimi all of us go later dey use.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Rexwalters1: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bigchristo:
Tell this guy to keep quiet, Twitter didn’t agree to anything, the grand move of lifting Twitter ban is for next election, they know the youth won’t take them serious again so they will start undoing some of their useless policies to catch Nigerians again be wise this people are the real scammers
Not up to 1% of Nigerians in Nigeria use twitter, & secondly the youths on twitter in Nigeria don’t vote, do you have a voter’s Card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Bigchristo: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
dmbb:
The Twitter man has suffered severe poverty hence meeting all the conditions
You’re the one suffering from poverty if you think in this way, Jack Dorsier CEO of two big companies he just resigned his post today.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by BarrElChapo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
So Twitter is the only thing on the agenda of all members of the Federal Executive Council in Nigeria.. What an absolute stinker ! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Bigchristo: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Not up to 1% of Nigerians in Nigeria use twitter, & the youths on twitter in Nigeria don’t vote, do you have a voter’s Card?
Nigerians on Twitter are more than 10%, have you asked yourself why Twitter was banned? Your president make an utterances that triggers millions of comments and condemnation which is why it was taken down and 1% population of Nigeria can’t do that... I don’t reside in Nigeria if even if I do I can’t vote for any of those criminals call leaders, it’s only those who hasn’t crossed border that will be defending those Nigeria politicians from all parties.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Joromi1: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Who cares? Nigerians are still using Twitter like always. Only people affected are licensed media outlets.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Trojan8(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
This one don wake from the land of the dead
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Trojan8(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rexwalters1:
That was the last condition. Lai Muhammad Kwara Parrot, Slayer of Jack Dorsey & Twitter.

And you would be someone's father one day.

I feel pity for that young child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.