Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo (13625 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are nothing but another ipob troll, all you do is troll and you have anything sane and intelligent to offer beyond trolling.

Yes, Ovamboland called you out for your ignorant trolling rubbish about BH, that was the kind of trolling and unintelligent rubbish you go around NR blabbing, nothing intelligent to offer hence the reason I always give you the standard response that you are a troll because that's what you are.

And I'll keep letting people know to stay away from you because all you do is troll and you have nothing to offer, eve Ovamboland spotted your trollish nonsense.

There's more to life than trolling on the internet.

U are really hurt. But as intelligent and informed as u are, am surprised that u are still unable to answer any simple question I have asked like d ones in d screenshot below

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

U are really hurt. But as intelligent and informed as u are, am surprised that u are still unable to answer any simple question I have asked like d ones in d screenshot below
[/s]

I'm immune to ipob trolling...

NL is getting to know you for what you are, a common ipob troll..

Ndo.

grin grin
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm immune to ipob trolling...

NL is getting to know you for what you are, a common ipob troll..

Ndo.

grin grin

U seem to be a big fan of IPob cos u can't make any post without making reference to it. But d screenshot below needs your attention

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anyways, moving on from the above ipob troll.

Twitter is still banned in Nigeria and Nigeria is still standing, heaven did not fall, jack the billy goat is sacked, but PMB is still the president of Nigeria..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by chaloskyx: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
IPOB WERE NEVER INTRESTED IN YOUR SO CALLED MATCH WE WANT OUT O NO BE BY FORCE TO PLAY WITH UNA. HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THE FUEL INCREASE NEXT YEAR SHA
NGpatriot:

FG of Nigeria 1

Twitter 0

Ipob 0

Correct score..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency / President Buhari Meets Economic Team Today / Tinubu Congratulates Adeleke, Commends Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.