Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo (13627 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Na Bitcoin be this one's number one wahala.

Wetin concern Nigeria with Bitcoin and some Twitter loser den just sack..

What's next? Go and beg the sacked man to dash you Bitcoin.. grin

Was Jack Dorsey sacked or he stepped down?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Deenillah(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
All this long tork sef.

Who read reach where them say them don set resumption date.

I don tire to dey use VPN.

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
Poor Jack the billy-goat

Good riddance

Nigeria won

Fcucking with Nigeria was a sad mistake

Oya Igbos, cry for jack the billy-goat.

God Bless PMB

grin grin

NGpatriot:

Na Bitcoin be this one's number one wahala.

Wetin concern Nigeria with Bitcoin and some Twitter loser den just sack..

What's next? Go and beg the sacked man to dash you Bitcoin.. grin

But your screenshot said he stepped down/resigned. U are saying he was sacked? When did sack and step down become d same thing?

Also what has his stepping down got to do with buhari?

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by donbrowser(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
omenkaLives:
By the time the FG is through with them, that bird on their logo would be like... grin

Funny how you people think Twitter cares about Nigeria's ban. Lol

Maybe you should try to run advert on Facebook and see wassup

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Supertocano: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Now they have agreed to all ur terms and conditions, I hope Nigeria problems caused by administration are over?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by prizeless(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shame doesn't catch some people
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

But your screenshot said he stepped down/resigned. U are saying he was sacked? When did sack and step down become d same thing?

[/s]

Go and sit down somewhere.

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Twitter's stock is going through the roof after sacking jack the billy goat.

The world is very happy to see jack the billy goat gone for good.

Good riddance..

grin grin

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Go and sit down somewhere.

Of course am sitting down. I guess u are kneeling down. That's what servants do.

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
The world hates jack

Stock market sef is happy to see that clown and terrorist enabler and supporter gone for good.

#NigeriaWON

#NigeriaFIRST.

grin grin
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Of course am sitting down. I guess u are kneeling down. That's what servants do.

[/s]

No time for ipob trolls, try your luck tomorrow...
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Iliya1520: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
laslas tweeter is understanding the lesson given by FG, tweeter have started understanding that the lossing they getting in Africa as a result of ban in Nigeria is not small. than u Mr president for making tweeter to understand it mistake.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by 989900: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Káà da fún ọ!

Liars would not make heaven.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by 989900: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
How many times now?
The only people not tweeting are you and your fellow govt officials.
Even your e-hoodlums are already tired and tweeting.

Asides Buhari who does not know how to use Twitter in the first place, you can be 99% sure that, from Osinbajo to Onochie, Aisha Buhari, Gbaja, Sanwo-Olu, the midget of Kaduna, Bashir, Garbage Sheu, Malami, etc. all visit Twitter once or twice weekly at the minimum!

The joke is on them.

Elections are coming soon . . .
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Stevocalipa(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Was Twitter banned?... I believe our leaders needs to focus on other important economic developmental project instead of flirting around a platform that has been present ever since!
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by chrisvic007: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u no what u are saying, how come u weren't able to answer d simple questions I asked:

What is d proper "implantation" of fuel subsidy removal?

Has this administration not also enriched party big wigs and will it not continue doing same with it's various so called welfare programmes?

So sorry for the typo. I meant to write implementation, not implantation. A fault of the auto correct mechanism.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No time for ipob trolls, try your luck tomorrow...

Seems u are a fan of IPob or u just plain obsessed with it cos I don't see how it relates. Meanwhile,

Of course am sitting down. I guess u are kneeling down. That's what servants/subjects do before their kings.

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

So sorry for the typo. I meant to write implementation, not implantation. A fault of the auto correct mechanism.

No problem. But

What is d proper "implementation" of fuel subsidy removal?

Has this administration not also enriched party big wigs and will it not continue doing same with it's various so called welfare programmes?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Seems u are a fan of IPob or u just plain obsessed with it cos I don't see how it relates. Meanwhile,

Of course am sitting down. I guess u are kneeling down. That's what servants/subjects do before their kings.

[/s]

Typical ipob troll rubbish.

Not interested.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by ofiko123(m): 2:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Good news..
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob troll rubbish.

Not interested.

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Simba00007(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Samyyorn5050:
Indeed politic is dirty

If anyone have told me this Keyamo guy will ever be opposite of what we know him for I will never have believed.
you are right here,remember how he started....the power of money
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Simba00007(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Bigchristo:
Nigerians on Twitter are more than 10%, have you asked yourself why Twitter was banned? Your president make an utterances that triggers millions of comments and condemnation which is why it was taken down and 1% population of Nigeria can’t do that... I don’t reside in Nigeria if even if I do I can’t vote for any of those criminals call leaders, it’s only those who hasn’t crossed border that will be defending those Nigeria politicians from all parties.
you need to be given your flowers when you are still very much around cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Simba00007(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Buhari is not Jonathan... Oku maasun and nothing will happen just like lekki
you are senseless with this your statement,you just think death is child's play
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Simba00007:
you are senseless with this your statement,you just think death is child's play

Who died?

Una don find the dead bodies?

grin grin
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by VOR2019: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2021
That life!

He's even preparing to take bigger roles in the misinformation section.

Just watch out.

Samyyorn5050:
Indeed politic is dirty

If anyone have told me this Keyamo guy will ever be opposite of what we know him for I will never have believed.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Ovamboland(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2021
lexy2014:

How many times will twitter "agree" to FGs demands? How come it is d person that banned that is always running around with twitter news whereas d person that was banned is calm and not even talking about it?

By d way, am sure it is twitter that is responsible for inflation and poor electricity supply

Asinine talk, so because our lack of electricity was not caused by Boko Haram they should be left alone to do their thing? I can see this line of reasoning is gaining ground amongst these maladjusted youngstars.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

Asinine talk, so because our lack of electricity was not caused by Boko Haram they should be left alone to do their thing? I can see this line of reasoning is gaining ground amongst these maladjusted youngstars.

That character is a troll, a very ignorant troll. I don't engage that troll for the same reason.

I always call him a troll to his face and ignore him because he'll keep coming back with dumb and ignorant questions just to troll you.

Just imagine that kind of comment from a grown man?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

I really love your response and how u are comparing Boko Haram with twitter. So u mean that twitter has been kidnapping school children like Boko Haram? So u mean twitter is killing Nigerian soldiers/civilians and sending out suicide bombers just as Boko Haram has been doing? So u mean twitter has carved out portions of Nigerian territory and started ruling those territories just as Boko Haram did?

Police just rescued soldiers kidnapped by twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/6874570/police-rescue-soldier-15-others

Meanwhile, How many times will twitter "agree" to FGs demands? How come it is d person that banned that is always running around with twitter news whereas d person that was banned is calm and not even talking about it?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

That character is a troll, a very ignorant troll. I don't engage that troll for the same reason.

I always call him a troll to his face and ignore him because he'll keep coming back with dumb and ignorant questions just to troll you.

Just imagine that kind of comment from a grown man?

Sorry dude. I don't remember meeting u face to face where u called me troll to my face. Kindly remind of that face to face meeting.

U are calling me a "grown man". Ovamboland called me a "youngstar". Pls which should I choose?

Lastly, if u are able to negate or at least provide rational responses and answers to d questions I ask u, I don't think u will feel and sound hurt and frustrated as u sound above
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Sorry dude. I don't remember meeting u face to face where u called me troll to my face. Kindly remind of that face to face meeting.

U are calling me a "grown man". Ovamboland called me a "youngstar". Pls which should I choose?

Lastly, if u are able to negate or at least provide rational responses and answers to d questions I ask u, I don't think u will feel and sound hurt and frustrated as u sound above
[/s]

You are nothing but another ipob troll, all you do is troll and you have anything sane and intelligent to offer beyond trolling.

Yes, Ovamboland called you out for your ignorant trolling rubbish about BH, that was the kind of trolling and unintelligent rubbish you go around NR blabbing, nothing intelligent to offer hence the reason I always give you the standard response that you are a troll because that's what you are.

And I'll keep letting people know to stay away from you because all you do is troll and you have nothing to offer, eve Ovamboland spotted your trollish nonsense.

There's more to life than trolling on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chair Bamanga Tukur Is Boko Haram Spokesman - Oritsejafor / Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.